Today i was humiliated by a group of girls

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
So as i was going home with the subway, i was sitting alone and 3 weird(edgy or whatever) foids come and sit with me, 2 infront one next to me. And they were looking and laughing at me, they also did gestures like monkeys and showing their armpits and making a disgusted face, covering their noses like i stink or something, i was wearing deodorant and a fragrance , there is now way i was smelling bad, i dont know why they were making fun of me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, deadstock, hiwasuwor and 3 others
Foids are retarded

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Rimaxtis
you shouldve joined thme sounds liek they wnted to dance

if u were NT u wouldve gotten the signal instead ur autistic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Rimaxtis
they were giving reproduction signals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Rimaxtis
you shouldve joined thme sounds liek they wnted to dance

if u were NT u wouldve gotten the signal instead ur autistic
Bro what💀

• +1
Reactions: 91302
what happened after

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Rimaxtis
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: canthal and Tabula Rasa
They just left when we reached their destination, but they didnt stop laughing at me for even a second.
Yeah, that’s not a pleasant experience. Guess they just saw you as an easy target for laughs.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Pandora and Rimaxtis
Yeah, that’s not a pleasant experience. Guess they just saw you as an easy target for laughs.
i dont know.. i want to think that i dont look like an easy target but there is no other explanation

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Tabula Rasa
Brag thread

Meanwhile i get 0 iois

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
So as i was going home with the subway, i was sitting alone and 3 weird(edgy or whatever) foids come and sit with me, 2 infront one next to me. And they were looking and laughing at me, they also did gestures like monkeys and showing their armpits and making a disgusted face, covering their noses like i stink or something, i was wearing deodorant and a fragrance , there is now way i was smelling bad, i dont know why they were making fun of me.
Atleast they were comfortable enough to sit next you tells me your not subhuman