what happened today (gtfih pls)

V

viniciz

I've moved to a different country now, total different school, education system, people, in general every single thing is different here. It's my 2nd day at the new school now and it was English lesson. This really cute brunette girl with hazel eyes was paired with me to do a project about racism or some bullshit. She was so fucking hot wearing tight leggings, shiny silky straight hair, I could immediately tell she was wearing Good Girl by Carolina Herrera which in my opinion is the best perfume on women. She was also like really tall for a women, seemed to be 180 cm tall, with a nice slim body.

Anyways we were paired to do a project, she basically just randomly complimented every single fucking thing about my face, she said she loved my eyes, my eye lashes, my nose, my jaw. I've never really been complimented by many people my entire life and she made me felt like I was some PSL god. She also was really racist which I loved the most about her. She was making jokes about Niggers and saying nigger and kept laughing about the topic about racism and blacks, she's literally perfect. She asked me for my Instagram, I asked for her Instagram. Then the bell rang and it was time for ''lunch''.

At lunch she literally came and sat right beside me, (she was clearly interested in me btw) we started talking about life, what she wants to be in the future, her hobbies, her volleyball team. I finally made the first move and asked her if she wants to come walk with me to a park beside the school and she said ''sure why not'' she's fluent in English but has a weird Turkish accent I think its Turkish.

Everything was happening so fast, we just kept talking and talking about random bullshit and I was just cracking jokes and she was dying from laughter lmao. She also smokes and we both had a cigarette together and shared one. After a few hours she had to go back home and so did I. This was the best thing thats every happened in my life tbh. Don't believe me if you don't want to but these aren't tales. Any advice from anyone on what I should do next? I have ADHD and think I am autistic so I'm not fucking good with talking to women but just this time I was confident and charismatic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Mister Fuwy, iblamechico and 14 others
@wackedchives @sub5c3l @<6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l
big if true

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Hernan, gr34ter and 2 others
I cant give advice but yea you mog me

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Hernan, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
Nigga I’ve never even talked to a female

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, dopaminebeyondfried and 8 others
bro u should honestly keep hanging out with her if u like her which it seems like you u do you should ask her out

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and sub5c3l
I've moved to a different country now, total different school, education system, people, in general every single thing is different here. It's my 2nd day at the new school now and it was English lesson. This really cute brunette girl with hazel eyes was paired with me to do a project about racism or some bullshit. She was so fucking hot wearing tight leggings, shiny silky straight hair, I could immediately tell she was wearing Good Girl by Carolina Herrera which in my opinion is the best perfume on women. She was also like really tall for a women, seemed to be 180 cm tall, with a nice slim body.

Anyways we were paired to do a project, she basically just randomly complimented every single fucking thing about my face, she said she loved my eyes, my eye lashes, my nose, my jaw. I've never really been complimented by many people my entire life and she made me felt like I was some PSL god. She also was really racist which I loved the most about her. She was making jokes about Niggers and saying nigger and kept laughing about the topic about racism and blacks, she's literally perfect. She asked me for my Instagram, I asked for her Instagram. Then the bell rang and it was time for ''lunch''.

At lunch she literally came and sat right beside me, (she was clearly interested in me btw) we started talking about life, what she wants to be in the future, her hobbies, her volleyball team. I finally made the first move and asked her if she wants to come walk with me to a park beside the school and she said ''sure why not'' she's fluent in English but has a weird Turkish accent I think its Turkish.

Everything was happening so fast, we just kept talking and talking about random bullshit and I was just cracking jokes and she was dying from laughter lmao. She also smokes and we both had a cigarette together and shared one. After a few hours she had to go back home and so did I. This was the best thing thats every happened in my life tbh. Don't believe me if you don't want to but these aren't tales. Any advice from anyone on what I should do next? I have ADHD and think I am autistic so I'm not fucking good with talking to women but just this time I was confident and charismatic.
keep talking to her or something idk

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and viniciz
bro u should honestly keep hanging out with her if u like her which it seems like you u should ask her out
I'm just scared I will get rejected. It's only one day I know her, I wanna get to know her more tbh. She really is perfect and beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sub5c3l and 1 other person
I'm just scared I will get rejected. It's only one day I know her, I wanna get to know her more tbh. She really is perfect and beautiful
bro I've seen ur face theres no way she's gonna reject you

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), viniciz and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Pierrot, sub5c3l and 1 other person
im way out of her league. i'll try to find a picture of her
if u do pm me or try to find a photo of a girl that looks like her

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and sub5c3l
tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wackedchives and 1 other person
tales from the slums of mumbai
You should just end your life nigga. 30 fucking years old and rots on this site all day and has never talked to a female. Get your jealous ugly ass out of my thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, Pierrot, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4 others
You should just end your life nigga. 30 fucking years old and rots on this site all day and has never talked to a female. Get your jealous ugly ass out of my thread
innervoid isnt ugly but he is a retarded cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, silencio, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
i hate you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and viniciz

this you?
my nigga always has evidence:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, viniciz and sub5c3l
if you drag it for too long you will get friendzoned, telling u from experience

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jarate, wackedchives and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives and InnerVoid
if you drag it for too long you will get friendzoned, telling u from experience
give it like a week, during that time learn about her, what she likes what she doesnt, and dont be too clingy, she will lose interest, after a week if you did everything good just straight up tell her that u like her

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
give it like a week, during that time learn about her, what she likes what she doesnt, and dont be too clingy, she will lose interest, after a week if you did everything good just straight up tell her that u like her
i wasn't acting obsessive when we were talking, she was the one trying to get to know me. I think I did good tho because I don't wanna act like I just wanna fuck her and date her then she will lose interest. I want her to think that I don't really care about her as much as she does and she will just become even more obsessed. I know thats manipulating but I just want to keep her

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Costcosuperstore, likenesss and 1 other person
I have ADHD and think I am autistic so I'm not fucking good with talking to women but just this time I was confident and charismatic.
Niggas are acting like a lack of focus is going to affect them. LOL, stop self-diagnosing, by the way, about autism.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and viniciz
Niggas are acting like a lack of focus is going to affect them. LOL, stop self-diagnosing, by the way, about autism.
Nah I just get really nervous around girls and my face starts getting red for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and CoreSchizo
B6BDF8E8 14F9 4AC5 8A79 C8A64F0D3EFE

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and wackedchives

Send how she looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and wackedchives
No I won't send it to a curry who will jack off to her with your small micro penis. Fuck off and kys
I’m not curry you arab deathnic piss drinker

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and niqfan625

Send pic of yourself

• +1

Lifemogged brutally mirin hard boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: logicel369 and viniciz
Lifemogged brutally mirin hard boyo
I just got lucky to be paired with her tbh. The teacher played a big role because he probably saw I was new and wanted me to have a gf or smth, probably just delusion

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
I just got lucky to be paired with her tbh. The teacher played a big role because he probably saw I was new and wanted me to have a gf or smth, probably just delusion
Which country?

she basically just randomly complimented every single fucking thing about my face, she said she loved my eyes, my eye lashes, my nose, my jaw.
pm me your face im curious af

you are only making your invetible suffering longer.
its a matter of time before you wake up from that dream.

• JFL