Reactions: Pierrot
niggers please just help me out

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369 and viniciz
What do you need help with jfl just keep talking to her, she's clearly interested.
I don't know if i should ask her out already or just keep playing the game like this, thats what i ask.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I don't know if i should ask her out already or just keep playing the game like this, thats what i ask.
Id wait a few days first. Has she messaged you on insta?

• +1
no she didn't:(
Brutal, there is a chance she is just waiting for you to message first foid logic is retarded. See what she is like tomorrow before doing anything

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, noodlelover and viniciz
Brutal, there is a chance she is just waiting for you to message first foid logic is retarded. See what she is like tomorrow before doing anything
I will update you

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I've moved to a different country now, total different school, education system, people, in general every single thing is different here. It's my 2nd day at the new school now and it was English lesson. This really cute brunette girl with hazel eyes was paired with me to do a project about racism or some bullshit. She was so fucking hot wearing tight leggings, shiny silky straight hair, I could immediately tell she was wearing Good Girl by Carolina Herrera which in my opinion is the best perfume on women. She was also like really tall for a women, seemed to be 180 cm tall, with a nice slim body.

Anyways we were paired to do a project, she basically just randomly complimented every single fucking thing about my face, she said she loved my eyes, my eye lashes, my nose, my jaw. I've never really been complimented by many people my entire life and she made me felt like I was some PSL god. She also was really racist which I loved the most about her. She was making jokes about Niggers and saying nigger and kept laughing about the topic about racism and blacks, she's literally perfect. She asked me for my Instagram, I asked for her Instagram. Then the bell rang and it was time for ''lunch''.

At lunch she literally came and sat right beside me, (she was clearly interested in me btw) we started talking about life, what she wants to be in the future, her hobbies, her volleyball team. I finally made the first move and asked her if she wants to come walk with me to a park beside the school and she said ''sure why not'' she's fluent in English but has a weird Turkish accent I think its Turkish.

Everything was happening so fast, we just kept talking and talking about random bullshit and I was just cracking jokes and she was dying from laughter lmao. She also smokes and we both had a cigarette together and shared one. After a few hours she had to go back home and so did I. This was the best thing thats every happened in my life tbh. Don't believe me if you don't want to but these aren't tales. Any advice from anyone on what I should do next? I have ADHD and think I am autistic so I'm not fucking good with talking to women but just this time I was confident and charismatic.
Tales from the slums of Nairobi.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
And then u wake up from ur dream

• So Sad
JK congrats if its real

• Love it
lmao. At you thinking you made the first move.

Just ask her out to dinner or a movie, or something. Keep talking to her.

MOVE FAST. A girl as pushy as her will have a boyfriend in a couple days. If it's not you, it will be some one else. I've met tons of girls like her.

Ignore all the "wait and see" advice from guys who've never experienced this. You are literally running out of time, and she is almost certainly talking to other dudes.

nigga she has a 10 inch monstrous cock you're done for

She also was really racist which I loved the most about her. She was making jokes about Niggers and saying nigger and kept laughing about the topic about racism and blacks, she's literally perfect
Faurk the dream

• +1
I've moved to a different country now, total different school, education system, people, in general every single thing is different here. It's my 2nd day at the new school now and it was English lesson. This really cute brunette girl with hazel eyes was paired with me to do a project about racism or some bullshit. She was so fucking hot wearing tight leggings, shiny silky straight hair, I could immediately tell she was wearing Good Girl by Carolina Herrera which in my opinion is the best perfume on women. She was also like really tall for a women, seemed to be 180 cm tall, with a nice slim body.

Anyways we were paired to do a project, she basically just randomly complimented every single fucking thing about my face, she said she loved my eyes, my eye lashes, my nose, my jaw. I've never really been complimented by many people my entire life and she made me felt like I was some PSL god. She also was really racist which I loved the most about her. She was making jokes about Niggers and saying nigger and kept laughing about the topic about racism and blacks, she's literally perfect. She asked me for my Instagram, I asked for her Instagram. Then the bell rang and it was time for ''lunch''.

At lunch she literally came and sat right beside me, (she was clearly interested in me btw) we started talking about life, what she wants to be in the future, her hobbies, her volleyball team. I finally made the first move and asked her if she wants to come walk with me to a park beside the school and she said ''sure why not'' she's fluent in English but has a weird Turkish accent I think its Turkish.

Everything was happening so fast, we just kept talking and talking about random bullshit and I was just cracking jokes and she was dying from laughter lmao. She also smokes and we both had a cigarette together and shared one. After a few hours she had to go back home and so did I. This was the best thing thats every happened in my life tbh. Don't believe me if you don't want to but these aren't tales. Any advice from anyone on what I should do next? I have ADHD and think I am autistic so I'm not fucking good with talking to women but just this time I was confident and charismatic.

if you arent diagnosed with schizophrenia, this is big

lmao. At you thinking you made the first move.

Just ask her out to dinner or a movie, or something. Keep talking to her.

MOVE FAST. A girl as pushy as her will have a boyfriend in a couple days. If it's not you, it will be some one else. I've met tons of girls like her.

Ignore all the "wait and see" advice from guys who've never experienced this. You are literally running out of time, and she is almost certainly talking to other dudes.
i took her to “dinner” she was spoiled as fuck and didn’t appreciate anything i did. they all look so angelic at first glance but then you get to know they are all bitches and all foids r the same.

Now she just leaves me on read and ignores my messages, doesn’t even look at me during school for some fucking reason.

I know it’s because of her friends they always told her to stay away from me like what did I even do to them I just came to this school @noodlelover

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Mister Fuwy and noodlelover
i took her to “dinner” she was spoiled as fuck and didn’t appreciate anything i did. they all look so angelic at first glance but then you get to know they are all bitches and all foids r the same.

Now she just leaves me on read and ignores my messages, doesn’t even look at me during school for some fucking reason.

I know it’s because of her friends they always told her to stay away from me like what did I even do to them I just came to this school @noodlelover

It's over. You know what to do.

Images 92

Every girl I've ever talked to has ghosted me. Even ones that seemed interested at first, or hooked up with me, or dated, or even ones that said they loved me.

Ultimately we are a replaceable resource to women. They get literally thousands of matches, have dozens of guys pursuing them irl, and get hit on just going to the grocery store, anywhere between once or twice a year (small town) to once or twice a month (big city).

If they go to a bar, men will come up to them one after another to shoot their shot.

Because of this, they have the ability to literally filter out men from their perceptual systems. This means, if you go up and try to talk to them and you are bellow their looks standards (usually HTN at minimum or ChadLight), then they won't even perceive you in their vision system or hear you. They won't turn their head or acknowledge you.

This is the same even if you've gotten to know them, or gone on a date with them. Once they've asesssed that you're not their best option out of the hundreds or thousands of guys they have to choose from, they will no longer percieve you as existing, and won't see or hear you.

Granted they will also actively look in the opposite direction, and actively avoid you to the degree they can but this is a subconscious automatic response, as part of their ability to filter out your existence.

The only thing you can do is improve your looks, and try again with other girls. Once you're maxed out, you can then start lowering your standard for who you'll date. And once that's too the floor you can give up, or look for more looks maxes.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You fall and you get back up . Don’t let this encounter determine the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel