Today is my last day of uni and next academic year (from OCT) will only be harder. Why? Find out now…

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

O’Pry > Chico
As you guys know my previous PAKI girl left me, because she didn’t wanna marry me next year.

It means now I have to find a paki girl (open to muslim Indian girl) who is in the last year and I doubt if she will be virgin. Alternatively, I could go for a younger one like 18 but then I will have to beta provide her for 2 years atleast.

Worst case, I have to go back home - India or Pakistan to hunt down my life partner. But I imagine I will be compensating a lot in looks + other inconvenience such as bringing her in UK and giving her time to adapt to a new country. Also I have hardly any connections in Pakistan and in India i will be restricted to my parent’s connections.

I have no where to vent my situation and I just gotta do it here. I hope next year of university becomes easier for me as I am looking to get genioplasty this summer from a good European surgeon and also hoping to work in summer to save up for infraorbital rim implants and visit Dr. Taban probably next summer.

No one cares bro

Your a beta simp

Ain't shit gonna happen

Pm pics and I can rate you for improvements to see if it's your mindset or looks

Your heart is in right place
But women will take your kindness for weakness

I know coz I used to be just like you bro
You gotta become cold g

Hope my curry bro ascends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 8608