Today Marks My 1 Year Anniversary Without A Shower (MY DESCENSION AFTER MY DESCENSION!)

Do I look like shit now compared to back then?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
June 7th 2021:
My Last Shower

It's crazy man looking back on the past year, at this point I was only a year on this site, but I still hadn't descended much, I just needed to get a little trim, and I'd be good. I still had prettyboy skin, and softer features, higher body fat, and had more muscle.

I still had friends, was NT, smoked vapes, and did cool fucking shit.

My best friend Nelson ( who betrayed me) took this picture, this was the last time we ever hung out.

Me posing for the gram, just an NT picture, all I needed was a haircut and I'd be PERFECT.

Me in Philidelpha one year ago visiting family, I was invited back last week but I said no because I'm not a chad yet, and only my great grandma went to go visit them without me. Now they probably hate me, but I don't care because I can't be seen with how I look now with these teeth, face, etc.

These were decent fucking pictures, I remember when I had these posted fr, people fucked with it, I still had girls in my dms, and was seen as a feminine prettyboy.

Girls still fucked w me, wanted to hangout, go to the pool, etc. This girl even wanted to have sex, I was on call with her and she was showing me sex positions, I regret it man I should've fucked her, prime JB...Of course at the time I was high inhib and had the whole "respect women" shit because I wanted to appeal to people and be liked.
Fuck my past self man.

Kinda NT? If I wasn't sticking out the tongue.

Girls were genuinely interested in me, and saw me as a potential mate. Some drew fan art for me (i have a shit load of that but that's for another thread.)

One bitch even got a canvas of me for her birthday, and I remember she always used to put it by her bed and shit. Man fuck this world, I'm an incel now, wouldn't happen anymore.

Damn looking back at all the fan accounts I had, they made edits of me, commented on my post, and it's so fucking brutal man. So much dopamine receiving this attention. No girl would DARE make a fan account of me now, NEVER. Maybe one day I can go back to the old me, but that's not happening anytime soon. I can't wait for the day when I become a prettyboy, or at least chadlite (In my prime 2020) again and look back at these threads and laugh about how subhuman I was.

Now I'm just seen as a monster man, in that girls own words even. :'(

Now I have shitty teeth ( https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-ne...eeth-i-think-i-mog-chico.512313/#post-8409988 ), ZERO collagen, no buccinators, no nothing.
I am fucking ugly, and incel. I am doomed to always fail. I will never find love again.

285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n
286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schery6, Deleted member 16058, ALP and 8 others
You goofy dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16058 and itorroella9

I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, MaxillaMaxing and n0rthface
You goofy dude
how nigga how am i goofy? I am telling a piece of my lifes fucking story!
THIS IS NOT LAUGHING MATTER OR SOMETHING TO BE JOKED ABOUT
THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS YOU ASSHOLE I AM LEGIT SO FUCKING ANGRY WITH THIS WORLD
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 19301 and 3 others
is that your dad ?

mhh now with that fake teeth i slowly start to think ur larping with fake photos and shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19301, Torero and 2 others
June 7th 2021:
My Last Shower
View attachment 1720784

View attachment 1720786
View attachment 1720787
It's crazy man looking back on the past year, at this point I was only a year on this site, but I still hadn't descended much, I just needed to get a little trim, and I'd be good. I still had prettyboy skin, and softer features, higher body fat, and had more muscle.

View attachment 1720789View attachment 1720790

View attachment 1720791
My best friend Nelson ( who betrayed me) took this picture, this was the last time we ever hung out.

View attachment 1720796View attachment 1720794View attachment 1720795
View attachment 1720798
Me posing for the gram, just an NT picture, all I needed was a haircut and I'd be PERFECT.
View attachment 1720799
Me in Philidelpha one year ago visiting family, I was invited back last week but I said no because I'm not a chad yet, and only my great grandma went to go visit them without me. Now they probably hate me, but I don't care because I can't be seen with how I look now with these teeth, face, etc.
View attachment 1720800View attachment 1720801
These were decent fucking pictures, I remember when I had these posted fr, people fucked with it, I still had girls in my dms, and was seen as a feminine prettyboy.
View attachment 1720802

View attachment 1720809
Girls still fucked w me, wanted to hangout, go to the pool, etc. This girl even wanted to have sex, I was on call with her and she was showing me sex positions, I regret it man I should've fucked her, prime JB...Of course at the time I was high inhib and had the whole "respect women" shit because I wanted to appeal to people and be liked.
Fuck my past self man.

View attachment 1720810

View attachment 1720811
View attachment 1720813
View attachment 1720814View attachment 1720815
Girls were genuinely interested in me, and saw me as a potential mate. Some drew fan art for me (i have a shit load of that but that's for another thread.)

One bitch even got a canvas of me for her birthday, and I remember she always used to put it by her bed and shit. Man fuck this world, I'm an incel now, wouldn't happen anymore.

View attachment 1720816
Damn looking back at all the fan accounts I had, they made edits of me, commented on my post, and it's so fucking brutal man. So much dopamine receiving this attention. No girl would DARE make a fan account of me now, NEVER. Maybe one day I can go back to the old me, but that's not happening anytime soon. I can't wait for the day when I become a prettyboy, or at least chadlite (In my prime 2020) again and look back at these threads and laugh about how subhuman I was.

View attachment 1720818

Now I have shitty teeth ( https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-ne...eeth-i-think-i-mog-chico.512313/#post-8409988 ), ZERO collagen, no buccinators, no nothing.
I am fucking ugly, and incel. I am doomed to always fail. I will never find love again.

View attachment 1720838View attachment 1720837
you forearm mog, also post an actual unedited pic of you jfl

mhh now with that fake teeth i slowly start to think ur larping with fake photos and shit
it's not fake, not photoshop, not veneers, it's me.
I can't help it. I am the way I am
Gum disease. and tooth decay fucked me man it's just genetic. And i havent brushed in years.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
James you still life mog most guys having female attention, I'm so jealous you had so many jbs while I got disrespected by girls in highschool

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
James you still life mog most guys having female attention, I'm so jealous you had so many jbs while I got disrespected by girls in highschool
I got disrespected inschool too the worst
I dont knwo if I have the courage though to make a thread on it.
I mog no ne tho legit no females in my dms anymore if they are they usually are making fun of my face my nose etc

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
all of these are unedited I dont morph or edit anything this is my life NO LIES NO FABRICATION
bullshit, send a video of you smiling then and with your face

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I got disrespected inschool too the worst
I dont knwo if I have the courage though to make a thread on it.
I mog no ne tho legit no females in my dms anymore if they are they usually are making fun of my face my nose etc
there was some (black) girl who was mocking you on your recent ig pic but ironically you're above her lookslevel

it's not fake, not photoshop, not veneers, it's me.
I can't help it. I am the way I am
Gum disease. and tooth decay fucked me man it's just genetic. And i havent brushed in years.
cope my gf works in dental care and said its fake teeth

• +1
Reactions: Ken and isis_Bleach
Ur chad james

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 17525, ascension and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
cope my gf works in dental care and said its fake teeth
shes either lying or you dont have a gf bc UR ON LOOKSMAX LMFAO UR AN INELTOO

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
there was some (black) girl who was mocking you on your recent ig pic but ironically you're above her lookslevel
yeah i saw man these niggers have such high egos

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
james youre easily chad dw . just get on roids if youre feeling depressed and youll feel good

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
June 7th 2021:
My Last Shower
View attachment 1720784

View attachment 1720786
View attachment 1720787

View attachment 1720789View attachment 1720790

View attachment 1720791

View attachment 1720796View attachment 1720794View attachment 1720795
View attachment 1720798
View attachment 1720799
View attachment 1720800View attachment 1720801
View attachment 1720802

View attachment 1720809
Fuck my past self man.

View attachment 1720810

View attachment 1720811
View attachment 1720813
View attachment 1720814View attachment 1720815

View attachment 1720816

View attachment 1720818

View attachment 1720838View attachment 1720837
By the name of Allah you will never faim with me

Look at the bright side, it can only get better from here.

Attachments

• 41AA4B2D-4DB1-4A83-BC87-48CC4989E706.png
    41AA4B2D-4DB1-4A83-BC87-48CC4989E706.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
keep crying for us curlyheadschizo
your a fucking asshole fuck off while you HAVEE A STACYLITE I GET NOTHING
you prolly only commented here just otm og me and make me feel like shit asshole

your a fucking asshole fuck off while you HAVEE A STACYLITE I GET NOTHING
you prolly only commented here just otm og me and make me feel like shit asshole
its over james, we know you are larping

nobody has so many pics and chats with jbs but is virgin

your character is an act

its over james, we know you are larping

nobody has so many pics and chats with jbs but is virgin

your character is an act
AHHAHAAHAHAHA
so are you implying that im not a virgin? :whistle::whistle:

thats what happen when you take indian theories too seriously :lul::lul:, if you only started palying sports or lifting weights this would never happend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
JUST TELL ME WAHT TO CHANGE WHATS BAD ABOUT MEEE BE HONEST DONT LIE
From a cute / handsome boy to a monster. Act or not an act, it`s indeed over. Your only hope is to play on your bizarreness and get famous.

Didn't read the full thing but why are you trying to descend? You looked fine before

Didn't read the full thing but why are you trying to descend? You looked fine before
im not tryign man

me right now is just my natura lstate
no frauding no showers no ass wiping
its how i would look like if i was in primitive times
its my genetic destiny to look like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: 11gaijin
From a cute / handsome boy to a monster. Act or not an act, it`s indeed over. Your only hope is to play on your bizarreness and get famous.
hows it over tho? and what should i get famous on tiktok

im not tryign man

me right now is just my natura lstate
no frauding no showers no ass wiping
its how i would look like if i was in primitive times
its my genetic destiny to look like this
Ngl but you had lot of trannymaxxing potential

Ngl but you had lot of trannymaxxing potential
im tryna masc maxx noiw
i dont think i have the soft features to ttranny maxx anymore tho

• So Sad
  • JFL