Today Marks My 1 Year Anniversary Without A Shower (MY DESCENSION AFTER MY DESCENSION!)

Do I look like shit now compared to back then?

• Total voters
nigga looks like sam hyde tier editing. what is that teeth looks like a cartoon charcter :lul::lul:
people say my wholer face looks like a cartoon character
i cant help it? its bones
ask apple that question i take my pics in snap and phone camera

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
its over james, we know you are larping

nobody has so many pics and chats with jbs but is virgin

your character is an act
He literally goes live on his discord you low IQ retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
June 7th 2021:
My Last Shower
View attachment 1720784

View attachment 1720786
View attachment 1720787
It's crazy man looking back on the past year, at this point I was only a year on this site, but I still hadn't descended much, I just needed to get a little trim, and I'd be good. I still had prettyboy skin, and softer features, higher body fat, and had more muscle.

View attachment 1720789View attachment 1720790
I still had friends, was NT, smoked vapes, and did cool fucking shit.

View attachment 1720791
My best friend Nelson ( who betrayed me) took this picture, this was the last time we ever hung out.

View attachment 1720796View attachment 1720794View attachment 1720795
View attachment 1720798
Me posing for the gram, just an NT picture, all I needed was a haircut and I'd be PERFECT.
View attachment 1720799
Me in Philidelpha one year ago visiting family, I was invited back last week but I said no because I'm not a chad yet, and only my great grandma went to go visit them without me. Now they probably hate me, but I don't care because I can't be seen with how I look now with these teeth, face, etc.
View attachment 1720800View attachment 1720801
These were decent fucking pictures, I remember when I had these posted fr, people fucked with it, I still had girls in my dms, and was seen as a feminine prettyboy.
View attachment 1720802

View attachment 1720809
Girls still fucked w me, wanted to hangout, go to the pool, etc. This girl even wanted to have sex, I was on call with her and she was showing me sex positions, I regret it man I should've fucked her, prime JB...Of course at the time I was high inhib and had the whole "respect women" shit because I wanted to appeal to people and be liked.
Fuck my past self man.

View attachment 1720810
Kinda NT? If I wasn't sticking out the tongue.

View attachment 1720811
View attachment 1720813
View attachment 1720814View attachment 1720815
Girls were genuinely interested in me, and saw me as a potential mate. Some drew fan art for me (i have a shit load of that but that's for another thread.)

One bitch even got a canvas of me for her birthday, and I remember she always used to put it by her bed and shit. Man fuck this world, I'm an incel now, wouldn't happen anymore.

View attachment 1720816
Damn looking back at all the fan accounts I had, they made edits of me, commented on my post, and it's so fucking brutal man. So much dopamine receiving this attention. No girl would DARE make a fan account of me now, NEVER. Maybe one day I can go back to the old me, but that's not happening anytime soon. I can't wait for the day when I become a prettyboy, or at least chadlite (In my prime 2020) again and look back at these threads and laugh about how subhuman I was.

View attachment 1720818
Now I'm just seen as a monster man, in that girls own words even. :'(

Now I have shitty teeth ( https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-ne...eeth-i-think-i-mog-chico.512313/#post-8409988 ), ZERO collagen, no buccinators, no nothing.
I am fucking ugly, and incel. I am doomed to always fail. I will never find love again.

View attachment 1720838View attachment 1720837
i like that first dude he funny:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes

Miring your retarded Jew nose gfs assumptions. Go video chat him
my gf wouldnt even look at you for half a second cuz she hates dumb niggers like you🤣🤣🤣

also my gf is modelling and has a small nose muh jew

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
my gf wouldnt even look at you for half a second cuz she hates dumb niggers like you🤣🤣🤣

also my gf is modelling and has a small nose muh jew
Your gf has male pattern balding. Nobody wants your ugly gf retard.

keep assuming shit jfl

imagine being this jealous
Yeah bro I'm jealous of your kike nose projecting gf who's hairline is Somali tier. Haha

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Yeah bro I'm jealous of your kike nose projecting gf who's hairline is Somali tier. Haha
nigga you are literally a truecel monkey just assuming my gf had a massive forehead and a nose bigger than the ugliest jew, you would still cry for her attention so stop pretending like you could choose jfl

nigga you are literally a truecel monkey just assuming my gf had a massive forehead and a nose bigger than the ugliest jew, you would still cry for her attention so stop pretending like you could choose jfl
Lol yea stop projecting. You're the one stuck with a girl who's hairline starts behind her ears. You should stop pretending as if you're the one who didn't have to settle for a girl who looks like she's wearing a hair piece

Lol yea stop projecting. You're the one stuck with a girl who's hairline starts behind her ears. You should stop pretending as if you're the one who didn't have to settle for a girl who looks like she's wearing a hair piece
im dating a popular stacylite while you use other persons pics as your avi pretending to be them

imagine having that life🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
im dating a popular stacylite while you use other persons pics as your avi pretending to be them

imagine having that life🤣🤣🤣🤣
Correct, your gf mogs hard and I wish I could sniff her asshole, have a nice day

Correct, your gf mogs hard and I wish I could sniff her asshole, have a nice day
hell yeah nigga id be up in that ass sniffin every fart eatin every shit molecule i could she mogs so hard
i will fuckin wipe the sweat off her pits with my tongue
every crevice o nher body
her nostrils ears belly buttons asshole vagina eyes mouth etc
will be tongued by me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PunishedDollcel, buflek and 1 other person
On one hand the things you post seem sincere, but as soon as I see those current pics it's hard for me to take you seriously. Those are clearly shopped images. My guess is that you were legitimately bullied in school, got fillers, was cancelled for saying edgy racist shit, and then created a persona just to fuck with people cause now that your reputation is destroyed you're rolling with it. Best thing you can do at this point is fix whatever you did your face, and get the hell off social media. As fun as it is farming reactions out of people it's not worth the constant negative feedback loop. Eventually you'll either fry your dopamine receptors or become so dedicated to the bit that you lose your mind for real.

What does he look like to have obtained a Stacylite?

On one hand the things you post seem sincere, but as soon as I see those current pics it's hard for me to take you seriously. Those are clearly shopped images. My guess is that you were legitimately bullied in school, got fillers, was cancelled for saying edgy racist shit, and then created a persona just to fuck with people cause now that your reputation is destroyed you're rolling with it. Best thing you can do at this point is fix whatever you did your face, and get the hell off social media. As fun as it is farming reactions out of people it's not worth the constant negative feedback loop. Eventually you'll either fry your dopamine receptors or become so dedicated to the bit that you lose your mind for real.
bro none of that happened this is my face

Kill urself bitchass bigger