Today my dental hygienist was blonde + blue eyes

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
It was a very happy experience getting my teeth cleaned today despite the jewish dental tactics she was imploring into my mouth. She had a very wholesome high pitch voice and seemed high iq and nice, I felt like she would be a nice friend. Of course is a foid so this is pure delusion but I still felt this way and felt comforted through the process. I almost got a very strong hard cock during the procedure however maintained my composure by imagining the pics that one fat indian guy posts on this forum and it cockblocked me instantly. But man, I didnt see her face cause of the mask but the blonde hair blue eyes was enough to put me into a trance. Im a very sad human, a defeated man, it was very exciting to me when she shoved her hands deep into my mouth to get to my wisdom teeth. I wish I had a blonde hair blue eye gf... fml...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Daniel Plainview and the BULL
I almost got a very strong hard cock during the procedure however maintained my composure by imagining the pics that one fat indian guy posts on this forum and it cockblocked me instantly.
Funny GIF

also fair play for getting three threads out of your dentist visit

you could tell her about your posts next time you see her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Daniel Plainview, the BULL and 1 other person