today my gf told me that I have a small cock totally randomly

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
My gf an I have been together for 6 months. Yesterday she slept at her friends house since they were hanging out. Today she came laid on the sofa with me. Put her hands in my boxers and started massaging, jacking me off, touching the tips of my penis, grabbing my balls.my cock got hard, usually she doesnt do that. And she said to me wow, your cock is so small, maybe your cumming to much or not enough. Which is it. I just laugh and said whatever. She kept playing with it for 10 to 15 minutes and then left. Just wondering is that a concern? Or maybe her and her friends where talking about dicks last night so out of curosity so she came to measure mines? I dont think she seen another dick or touch one, or could it be she has? Any thoughts or opinion about it?

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Phrenectomy, Deleted member 16369 and 9 others
I dont think she seen another dick or touch one, or could it be she has?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JohnDoe, GetShrekt and 7 others
:feelsrope:She slept at her “friends” then came back thinking how small her bf’s dick is. Tf kind of cuck relationships are normies in

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14392, Slob and 10 others
:feelsrope:She slept at her “friends” then came back thinking how small her bf’s dick is. Tf kind of cuck relationships are normies in
the worst part is that in the original post they've been married for over 4 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetShrekt, quackspirations and 8 others
how long is your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid and Toth's thot
wait nvm this is a reddit post

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
My gf an I have been together for 6 months. Yesterday she slept at her friends house since they were hanging out. Today she came laid on the sofa with me. Put her hands in my boxers and started massaging, jacking me off, touching the tips of my penis, grabbing my balls.my cock got hard, usually she doesnt do that. And she said to me wow, your cock is so small, maybe your cumming to much or not enough. Which is it. I just laugh and said whatever. She kept playing with it for 10 to 15 minutes and then left. Just wondering is that a concern? Or maybe her and her friends where talking about dicks last night so out of curosity so she came to measure mines? I dont think she seen another dick or touch one, or could it be she has? Any thoughts or opinion about it?
Who gives a shit women are retarded faggots, if she left 15 minutes later shes dumping your sorry ass and getting an STD so don't worry about it.

Get a woman whos mature if your cock is still fuckable, if its below the normie range of 4-6 inches then go fuck yourself.

She doesn't really respect you. Women who actually like you avoid saying anything that could hurt you.

It's clearly a fake story, redditors sucks even at making good stories lmao:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Toth's thot
Sounds cucked, her friends defo bragged about their big dick bfs

Cringe. Reading a woman larping as a man.

Link reddit post please. I need to see the soy answers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Link reddit post please. I need to see the soy answers
i cant, i dont remember the original title, i had to shuffle the words a bit so it wouldnt be traceable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and LooksOrDeath
I need to see the soy answers
I’m sorry you’re feeling insecure. You’re definitely taking a step in the right direction by challenging yourself to think differently. I know it’s not easy. If it makes any difference it’s incredibly common for women to also feel insecure. Beauty standards are unattainable for most of us. Even the most gorgeous, put together women I know have insecure feelings about something.

I think one of the ways that you limit yourself is by thinking you can’t relate to women. Like I said women also feel insecure. I certainly do! That’s something we have in common. I also think dating is terrible. Maybe we agree on that?

Women are just people who are also part of the human experience. We’re not any more confusing or complex than men are. Just get to know some women around you and you can begin to let go of your misconceptions.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998