Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4469, Stare and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, huntergatherer and Deleted member 4562
Only start if you are done growing cause raloxifene is gonna speed up the grwth plates fusion

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Only start if you are done growing cause raloxifene is gonna speed up the grwth plates fusion

I am 18 anyways so I have lost hope in growing.

Also it's because raloxifene actually acts as an agonist of estrogen in bones. But that's also why I am going to reduce my total estrogen levels by the use of Aromasin/Exemestane.

If we meet I would eat you
If we meet I would laugh at u, beat tf out of u in front of your oneitis, tape the beatdown and send the vid all over this forum from your account.

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer
If we meet I would laugh at u, beat tf out of u in front of your oneitis, tape the beatdown and send the vid all over this forum from your account.

Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren and AscendingHero
are you overweight?

• +1
you are back

• +1
Wait so even if theres a gland you can still get rid of gyno??

• +1
Wait so even if theres a gland you can still get rid of gyno??

Look at multiple forum, reddit gynecomastia, basically, somewhat.

If it's a young gyno TOTALLY, you can totally fuck it with just 60mg raloxifene.

If it's an older gyno you can reduce the gland size by a good percentage by a extended use of raloxifene, but I suggest doing 120mg the first week then taper down. I would also do 6.5mg aromasin E2D or E3D.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
What about your hormonal profile?

Let's be honest, I can't give you something I don't have... I know it's no good but I never took blood test for such hormones because I live with my father and he would question me.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
At least I am doing something unlike most incels on this forum like u
Ayo bro if ur still down for the little idea we had I got some methods dm me lad

• +1
Look at multiple forum, reddit gynecomastia, basically, somewhat.

If it's a young gyno TOTALLY, you can totally fuck it with just 60mg raloxifene.

If it's an older gyno you can reduce the gland size by a good percentage by a extended use of raloxifene, but I suggest doing 120mg the first week then taper down. I would also do 6.5mg aromasin E2D or E3D.
How old would you say is old gyno?

• +1
How old would you say is old gyno?

More than 2years.

On the studies done on teenagers for the use of raloxifene on teenagers to ACTUALLY reduce/remove gynecomastia that was there for less than 2 years their gynecomastia gland size reduced by like 90%.

Mine is old. Like 4 years.

Over 2years.

On the studies done on teenagers for the use of raloxifene on teenagers to ACTUALLY reduce/remove gynecomastia that was there for less than 2 years their gynecomastia gland size reduced by like 90%.

Mine is old. Like 4 years.
Mines probably like 1year/year and a half, i got it from taking fin, where can i get raloxifene, and will it fuck me up?

• +1
Mines probably like 1year/year and a half, i got it from taking fin, where can i get raloxifene, and will it fuck me up?

Expresspct dude, EXTREMELY legit shit.

I would say you can get rid of your gynecomastia, don't wait.

Raloxifene basically comes with almost no sides. For Aromasin/Exemestane it's another story lol...

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Raloxifene basically comes with almost no sides. For Aromasin/Exemestane it's another story lol...
Could i get rid with just raloxifene then? If you have time please write me a little plan / how many mg or how long i should take this for

And is it gonna do anything to my test levels because im starting gym again next week

• +1
And is it gonna do anything to my test levels because im starting gym again next week

Results: Raloxifene significantly increased serum concentrations of LH and FSH (by 29% and 21%), total testosterone (20%), free testosterone (16%) and bioavailable testosterone (not bound to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG; 20%). In parallel with testosterone, 17 beta-oestradiol also increased by 21%.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and jackieboy21
You suggest 120mg first week, how long should i take it for overall? And taper down how?

• +1
You suggest 120mg first week, how long should i take it for overall? And taper down how?

You take 120mg the first week, then you continue indefinitely at 60mg until your gynecomastia is gone/doesn't reduce at all anymore.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
Let's be honest, I can't give you something I don't have... I know it's no good but I never took blood test for such hormones because I live with my father and he would question me.
So you're self-medicating and haven't seen a doctor for your suspected gyno?

• +1
You take 120mg the first week, then you continue indefinitely at 60mg until your gynecomastia is gone/doesn't reduce at all anymore.
Okay thanks man 🙏 will get on this asap

• +1
So you're self-medicating and haven't seen a doctor for your suspected gyno?

Exactly I don't live in a big city and I 100% thinks doctor would say : Wait kid, it will go away on it's own :lul:

Otherwise they would suggest the surgery plan but would NEVER prescribe me these drugs.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
Exactly I don't live in a big city and I 100% thinks doctor would say : Wait kid, it will go away on it's own :lul:

Otherwise they would suggest the surgery plan but would NEVER prescribe me these drugs.
How old were you again? Mind sending pics of it via pm?

Ralox can close growth plates, be careful

• +1
Decided to try dosing of aromasin at an higher frequency than what I planned because of Ralox being an estrogen agonist in the rest of the body.

So I am directly going to try 6.5mg aromasin (1/4 of a pill) ED instead of E2D and see how it's going.

Today is the second day I am on the stack, I took 120mg Raloxifene and 6.5mg Aromasin today as I did yesterday.

Last edited:
Could be placebo but feels a bit more tired than usual, maybe some slight joint/bone pain and slight itching. Will wait and see how it goes with these doses of aromasin then I could adjust it.

I bought ralox powder, put it in a dripper with some rum and i take it like candy everyday, my chest fat has been rktd, don't know if it will last once im done with it. Im on cycle, using it for gyno prevention.

• +1
I bought ralox powder, put it in a dripper with some rum and i take it like candy everyday, my chest fat has been rktd, don't know if it will last once im done with it. Im on cycle, using it for gyno prevention.

This shit is powerful af

Ok I can at least say something is happening to some extent:
- My gland doesn't feel the same as before at the touch, it has a different texture, less hard and more fibrous.
- I can't say if this is really the case, but I do have the impression that the gland is smaller than before at the touch.
- My nipples can become as puffy as before, but I feel like it requires a warmer temperature than before.
- When it's cold I feel like my nipples are even smaller than before, and my pecs look more spaced out.

The main problem which is the pufiness which comes as soon as the temperature rises is not really solved for the moment.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
It's insane because I literally feel like this shit is currently eating the gland behind my nipples but the fucking puffy nipples apparence wouldn't reduce even a tiny bit (I'm 11% bodyfat and my bmi is very low NO i don't have even a tiny bit of fat there)

Will see how it's go but will end up thinking proclatin could also have a role in the puffy nipples

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
Spent my first week on 120mg raloxifene, time to switch to 60mg until the end of the protocol.

Curious to see if Aromasin effects at 6.5mg ED will be stronger with less ralox (Actually TBH, I don't have any lol)

you can't get rid of a gland with drugs. maybe a slight reduction. COPE!

you can't get rid of a gland with drugs. maybe a slight reduction. COPE!

Raloxifene is a second-generation selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM). In 34 healthy males at the dose of 60 mg/day for one month it increased serum testosterone by 20%, and slightly decreased serum estradiol. When used in eugonadal patients with gynecomastia, 75% had a reduction in the size of breast tissue of at least 50% (average, 73%) in the first two months of treatment. However, the study was small and the males have wide range of ages (42).

In thirty eight patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene) there was a mean reduction in breast nodule diameter by 2.1 cm after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients. Authors suggested that raloxifene may be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response compared to tamoxifen (43).

Now shut up

Last edited:
Have you tried other roids from deus?
Becouse I think test e isnt good ( from deus)

Gotta be honest I would have prefered to get "evista" ralox...

No I've never tried other things from Deus that said I somewhat trust what expresspct sells and I think if the guy sell it it's at least somewhat legit... Maybe it could be a bit "underdosed" ?

What I don't understand tbh is basically how sides are non-existant using DEUS Aromasin 6.5mg (1/4 of pill) ED, even my sex drive is absolutely fine. I told myself it could be the fact that raloxifene is an agonist of estrogen in the whole body except the nipples.

Too bad I haven't got access to some blood tests...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
Gotta be honest I would have prefered to get "evista" ralox...

No I've never tried other things from Deus that said I somewhat trust what expresspct sells and I think if the guy sell it it's at least somewhat legit... Maybe it could be a bit "underdosed" ?

What I don't understand tbh is basically how sides are non-existant using DEUS Aromasin 6.5mg (1/4 of pill) ED, even my sex drive is absolutely fine. I told myself it could be the fact that raloxifene is an agonist of estrogen in the whole body except the nipples.

Too bad I haven't got access to some blood tests...
In my experience test e from deus didnt work.
too liquid, bad pip and no gain even at 500 mg per week.
btw I m using aromasin from dues, half pill the day after injection (200 mg test c from balkan) and seems working.
before taking aromasin I was having some disconfort in my chest area ( i cant tell if I had/have gyno, for sure it’s not evident).
Btw as you said, I’ m starting think that deus is underdosed or bullshit

• +1
In my experience test e from deus didnt work.
too liquid, bad pip and no gain even at 500 mg per week.
btw I m using aromasin from dues, half pill the day after injection (200 mg test c from balkan) and seems working.
before taking aromasin I was having some disconfort in my chest area ( i cant tell if I had/have gyno, for sure it’s not evident).
Btw as you said, I’ m starting think that deus is underdosed or bullshit

They couldn't sell if it wasn't the real molecule. But underdosed is a possibility and the dose is pretty important when it comes to test e...

I read on some studies that the difference between 6.5mg and 25mg Aromasin is quite small when it comes to estrogen reduction.

You gotta find a good surgeon man nothing else will work.

UPDATE MY MAN