Today was one of the most blackpilled days of my life | LOST my virginity to a JB | everyone must GTFIH

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Holy shit guys, I never thought this day would come (I am NOT Chad by any means I'm normie through and through). Girls would hope I get a girlfriend one day that's how desperate I was to lose my virginity, I would complain about being lonely all the time to the point FOIDS would pity me, that's how you know my inceldom was real, now that I lost my virginity I realized that love is an illusion.

At the onset of today, I was just messing around and talking shit to her at Chipotle where we both work, then she went to break I went shortly after and sat beside her, I kept telling her how high I was, and she was all giggly and shit, texting people on Snapchat and listening to music, she also wanted to take pictures with me
What caught me off guard is her telling me about her stomach piercing and even going as far as to showing it (that shit looked weird, I hate piercings and tats)

what was really unexpected is her showing me her Convo with this guy with the text reading "I heard u got 10 bodies" she was asking me for a comeback because she knew it was true, holy shit and I thought JB's were innocent. Let me tell you guys right now, you must be a FOOL if you think JB's are innocent. She is only 16 and has a double digit body count, in 2022 this should only be the body count of a grown ass woman, and even then that's a stretch. I told her to not get me involved in this, I just asked for her Snapchat.

Later that night I offered to take her home and she said ok. As we pulled up to her house I told her have a good night and we made eye contact, kissed, then we went inside and did it, I was shocked because this bitch had condoms, I thought it's usually the guys that bring the condoms but I guess she has them in case her sneaky links don't bring any. Thank God her parents weren't home because then I prob would've gotten cock blocked.

To anyone wondering a vagina feels like a wet hole. Tldr: these JB's are not innocent, they are sinners.

Guys, this all feels so weird especially because I'm high as fuck rn, and also because earlier that night I jokingly told her I was going to the line to serve customers because they said I was too handsome to be in grill, and she said "they were lying to you" at that point I felt demoralized and thought my chances with this girl were bleak, but all of a sudden later that night it turns out this bitch let me hit, why are these bitches so bipolar why are these bitches so crazy?

Truly the meme gender.

This doesn't prove shit though, except that these bitch was easy, I'm still normie as fuck and I will continue to looksmax until I'm a 6 foot muscular chadlite. In a way I'm proud of myself because I thought I was gonna lose my virginity when I was fully looksmaxxed in my 20's, but also feel ashamed and disgusted because I did this with a thot and not a special girl. These girls are so trifling.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Avirochad, Zeusus and 18 others
GOT THE FUCK IN HERE AND 1st

edit: I lost my first kiss to a slut and still regret it till this day, couldnt imagine losing my virginity to one jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, \/orman, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
That's a girl?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, p0lishsubhuman, The_God and 21 others

edit: I lost my first kiss to a slut and still regret it till this day, couldnt imagine losing my virginity to one jfl
Dang I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks finding out these girls u messed with are whores, trust me I know the feeling. Also did u read all of it lol?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 18244 and Jase
nt pill strikes again chads on suicide watch
jk congrats bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
ah hell nah

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 18244
die

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coo233, Deleted member 18244 and _MVP_
nt pill strikes again chads on suicide watch
jk congrats bro
Tysm, and yes NT theory is true to some extent, if I was my normal reserved self, this would have never happened.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 18244
Post pic of girl that doesn’t look like a jawmogging boy

Also jfl at burgerflipping incels fucking while I rot in my room writing this essay

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ManletBlackcel, \/orman and 10 others
  • Ugh..
Nigga that's a man

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, \/orman, ascension and 2 others
bro was so high he fucked a tranny jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, \/orman, MaxillaMaxing and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BearBoy, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
jk i cant even see the pic tbh

• Ugh..
Post pic of girl that doesn’t look like a jawmogging boy

Also jfl at burgerflipping incels fucking while I rot in my room writing this essay
Burgerflipping is a must have job if you wanna lose your virginity, is what I gather from this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and RichardSpencel
Oh Shit Nigga This Is The Chipotle Bitch That You Made A Whole Thread About Because You Asked For Her Snap (And She Didn’t Even Add You Back Yet)?? This Shit Is Crazy I’m Proud Of You

• JFL
Reactions: SLA and \/orman
what was really unexpected is her showing me her Convo with this guy with the text reading "I heard u got 10 bodies" she was asking me for a comeback because she knew it was true, holy shit and I thought JB's were innocent.
this is actually vantablackpill. How tf does that have 10 bodies
im sorry op, congrats but jfc

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and \/orman

losing kiss virginity to a hoe slut with fat monkey lips is worse than herpes on jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 22126 and Jase
Chad

I need to burgerflipmaxx ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Fuck you nigga brag thread

• JFL
She looks like a boy bro but good for you

• +1
I’d rather stay truecel :hnghn: but if ur happy than good for u OP:feelsyay:

• +1
this is actually vantablackpill. How tf does that have 10 bodies
im sorry op, congrats but jfc
Imagine my shock when I found out about it, what a fucking world we live in huh?

Burgerflipping is a must have job if you wanna lose your virginity, is what I gather from this thread.
No, what you should've taken from this thread instead is these girls belong to the streets. Also it's chipotle not McDonald's lol

Oh Shit Nigga This Is The Chipotle Bitch That You Made A Whole Thread About Because You Asked For Her Snap (And She Didn’t Even Add You Back Yet)?? This Shit Is Crazy I’m Proud Of You
Different one but thanks

• JFL
Reactions: GloGang300
Youre still a virgin in the heterosexual sense OP.
next time try with a woman

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, ManletBlackcel and \/orman
Youre still a virgin in the heterosexual sense OP.
next time try with a woman
Dawg I know ur not talking with ur blackass July 2020 join date looking ass, that actually makes sense bc ur posts are cancer. Hop off my dick and go back to being an internet comedian. Not my fault these bitches don't wear makeup, God damn

Cbaa962a11240e16b52d540b3d8ad2e5
Actor mike pishek 204028 large

Hes a man and still fog that thing you fucked

No, what you should've taken from this thread instead is these girls belong to the streets. Also it's chipotle not McDonald's lol
Idk what chipotle sells lol, I’m not an amerifag

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
bout to get lucky tonight with floda

Ethnic and looks like a 35 year old crackwhore