Told my 16 year old sister about mewing

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
She said she already keeps her teeth together and tongue on the roof of her mouth. She’s probably Becky tier atm and could possibly be a Stacylite by the time she’s 18. It’s very depressing seeing her lifestyle at 16 partying every weekend probably having sex with chads or atleast doing other sexual stuff compared to mine at 16 where I had 0 social life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash, BigBiceps and Deleted member 1180
She said she already keeps her teeth together and tongue on the roof of her mouth. She’s probably Becky tier atm and could possibly be a Stacylite by the time she’s 18. It’s very depressing seeing her lifestyle at 16 partying every weekend probably having sex with chads or atleast doing other sexual stuff compared to mine at 16 where I had 0 social life.
JustHaveAPussy PILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Kragar, St Eroid and 3 others
JustHaveAPussy PILL
In fairness she is very good looking, she has very good forward growth and a very high E body. She’s the hottest girl in her class at school lol

It’s very depressing seeing her lifestyle at 16 partying every weekend probably having sex with chads or atleast doing other sexual stuff
backhand that bitch and force her to become a honorable female and not a thot

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Chadelite
Cut her tongue out for her sake.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
partying every weekend at the age of 16.
ok wheres my rope

• +1
Reactions: ka0t1c, Arkantos and SikKunt
backhand that bitch and force her to become a honorable female and not a thot
Or I could just let her enjoy her life? Not like I wouldn’t have done the same if I was good looking at that age

partying every weekend at the age of 16.
ok wheres my rope
stop bitching on here everytime and inject some testo you waste of oxygen ugly piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
didnt party until I was like 19

its honestly over for me
Same haha, legit so late to the party (literally)

Better a late bloomer than a non bloomer though

didnt party until I was like 19

its honestly over for me
I'm 19 and even there is no party at all in my country.

anyone who mews should not know about mewing. srs. the instinct becoming conscious is something that can be dangerous

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Same haha, legit so late to the party (literally)

Better a late bloomer than a non bloomer though
i can't even bloom since there is even no party getting thrown over here. let me fucking respawn god please.

Pics pics pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
Not like I wouldn’t have done the same if I was good looking at that age
youre a male and shes a female
fuck i cant imagine having a underage sister and letting her go to parties every weekend where she most likely gets fucked and dumped by chads afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
For me it's scary to think that girls at my age already had a lot of sex. That they saw a dick irl. I'm disqusted by this how they enjoy being FUCKED. This word should be negative not positive but they enjoy that. How tha fuck i can have relationship with this kind of creature

I will never go to degenerate parties jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
For me it's scary to think that girls at my age already had a lot of sex. That they saw a dick irl. I'm disqusted by this how they enjoy being FUCKED. This word should be negative not positive but they enjoy that. How tha fuck i can have relationship with this kind of creature
are you serious or are you just coping?
are you jealous and insecure isnt it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
are you serious or are you just coping?
are you jealous and insecure isnt it?
I don't know but it's disgusting for me how woman feel about themself. They don't respect themself, they want to bu punished, fucked, raper by chad mayby even kiled by him.

• +1
Reactions: Euphorer
Lifefuel for tyrones that will use her body and then dump her into a trashbin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and FatJattMofo
I don't know but it's disgusting for me how woman feel about themself. They don't respect themself, they want to bu punished, fucked, raper by chad mayby even kiled by him.
Aren't you wanting to be that chad?
it might be your coping mechanism sublimating your jealousy to hatred against female.

Aren't you wanting to be that chad?
it might be your coping mechanism sublimating your jealousy to hatred against female.
mayby it is. But who i would want to be? This chad that all woman want but can't get. Maybe virgin until 20, but desired by woman, aproached by them but rejecting them all the time. I would like to make them cry.

• +1
mayby it is. But who i would want to be? This chad that all woman want but can't get. Maybe virgin until 20, but desired by woman, aproached by them but rejecting them all the time. I would like to make them cry.
tbh me too.
sex will be awesome but attraction and validation will be awesome. i can feel like i am the god of the world.

THIS. fucking disgusting thing. Anyone women that wants to be fucked other than having a child with a man she knows will have good genes for her son and is her husband or atleast to be husband or boyfriend is a fucking degenerate slut .

every women who wouldnt only have sex in that way I treat like prey to be used for my own pleasure

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pietrosiek
THIS. fucking disgusting thing. Anyone women that wants to be fucked other than having a child with a man she knows will have good genes for her son and is her husband or atleast to be husband or boyfriend is a fucking degenerate slut .

every women who wouldnt only have sex in that way I treat like prey to be used for my own pleasure
good for you

Imagine dividing foids on disgusting whores and other foids, while other foids category doesnt even exists, its an empty set

My life is going to turn to a nightmare if I go back into the grasps of these type people for senior year.

Imagine dividing foids on disgusting whores and other foids, while other foids category doesnt even exists, its an empty set
the other category does exist. most of our mothers are not sluts.

• Hmm...
the other category does exist. most of our mothers are not sluts.
Foids nature is being a whore, it is what it is. Its not smth unnatural. Smart males figured it out and tamed them for centuries, but the nature of animal cannot be supressed on gene lvls in thousands of years. U need millions of years for their genes to change that drastically

Foids nature is being a whore, it is what it is. Its not smth unnatural. Smart males figured it out and tamed them for centuries, but the nature of animal cannot be supressed on gene lvls in thousands of years. U need millions of years for their genes to change that drastically
just because your mum gets used by tyrone bro does not mean all of our relatives are sluts.

its the ESTROGEN that makes women sluts not their DNA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

I did the same thing to my sister a few weeks ago and she also told me she naturally keeps her tongue on the roof of her mouth lol. Oh yeah and coincidentally she has a compact midface and good maxilla while I have a long midface even though I had a compact one when I was a kid (fucked it up by bad posture I think). Fml

just because your mum gets used by tyrone bro does not mean all of our relatives are sluts.

its the ESTROGEN that makes women sluts not their DNA
Its genes, time to end the cope. There is always a human factor. People can erase each other from planet but cant control genes still. Thats why ERmaxing is the closest thing to fight the destiny

Its genes, time to end the cope. There is always a human factor. People can erase each other from planet but cant control genes still. Thats why ERmaxing is the closest thing to fight the destiny
ascending is the best way. ERmaxxing is for faggots

because only subhumans do it. and subhumans are faggots. if a subhuman wants to kill someone of higher worth for the only reason that they get fucked or do fucking it means the subhuman deserves to die

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
because only subhumans do it. and subhumans are faggots. if a subhuman wants to kill someone of higher worth for the only reason that they get fucked or do fucking it means the subhuman deserves to die
Cry for subhumans, the rise of truecels is near

truecels have no chance against chads bro

• JFL
View attachment 89560
truecels have no chance against chads bro
Thats why u already want to fight me irl, cuz ur so scared of idea of some truecels exploding in central street of ur shithole taking hundreds of lives just cuz they wanted to do that.

Thats why u already want to fight me irl, cuz ur so scared of idea of some truecels exploding in central street of ur shithole taking hundreds of lives just cuz they wanted to do that.
jews hate truecels bro. with jews on my side it will be an easy victory

jews hate truecels bro. with jews on my side it will be an easy victory
Cry more. Revolution happens when people who have nothing to lose unite with some idea and destroy some status quo

Cry more. Revolution happens when people who have nothing to lose unite with some idea and destroy some status quo
5 foot 4 truecel uprising ?

hilarious tbh
and impossible
truecels by no coincidence have -80 iqs and subhuman bodies so they are unable to ER properly. they are no threat compared to islam and islam isn't destroying the world so why would I care tbh?

5 foot 4 truecel uprising ?

hilarious tbh
and impossible
The thing is that its totally possible and realistic. All of truecels are forced to become some mentally ill social outcasts fueled by anger. U dont want to give the gun to those people.