Told my mom to kill herself. Leaving the house

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's over. As much as I missed my dad already I'm leaving my mom at 17. Although I hate to say it I'm so glad I'm not dealing with that pathetic, selfish, narcissistic and slitting whore anymore.

I never talk about this with you guys cause I tend to just shitpost to hide the depression but my entire life perspective is ruined. I haven't had a day without crying since the day my alcoholic dad died from an accident when I was 11. My mom is an insane whore who fucked more than 5 guys after my dad died and I've had 3 shitty stepdays 2 of who were total cuntbags to me and made fun of me. The only girlfriend I've ever had was a Mexican girl online called Daisy who cheated on me after I was going to visit her in New Jersey after 9 months of our relationship. I've never had a masculine influence from a dad and everyday I fight with my mom. I told her she looks like an ugly corpse from close, that I wouldn't mind if she died right now in front of me under a train and got into pieces and that I haven't felt anything for her since I was 12. I've never been this fucked.

If I kill myself or go ER anytime soon it will be her fault and then she will truly feel guilt

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Vitruvian, Fat cunt and 12 others
Damn

Where will you go though?

Do you have a job?

If I kill myself or go ER anytime soon it will be her fault and then she will truly feel guilt
Wrong. She won't feel anything. Women don't feel shit.

Make something of yourself and achieve what you want out of life to spite the people who couldn't do it themselves and held you back.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and itsoverbuddyboyo
you are the only person you need now. if all of your family have betrayed ascend and forget about them.

but first make sure if your siblings are actually at fault. you can leave your mum and hardly ever talk to her but they are probably not that bad.

Damn

Where will you go though?

Do you have a job?
I'm still gonna go to school and I work at the supermarket but I'm on a break right now. I'll be going to this place where they teach you to live by yourself in an apartment and you get guided.

Wrong. She won't feel anything. Women don't feel shit.

Make something of yourself and achieve what you want out of life to spite the people who couldn't do it themselves and held you back.
That's easier said than done.
you are the only person you need now. if all of your family have betrayed ascend and forget about them.

but first make sure if your siblings are actually at fault. you can leave your mum and hardly ever talk to her but they are probably not that bad.
I'll never get enough money for plastic surgery and to move to the US and travel South America

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard and jefferson
Well good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wait a year or two man we can travel around the world and do alot of fucked up shit together.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 685
Damn... I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. I hope you get better. If you ever need someone to talk to or something like that, just hit me up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
Bro don't, it's not worth it. Make something of yourself, the feeling of pride and confidence you get after achieving it will do much more.

If you ever need someone to talk to you can pm.

But until then, try to reconcile things out with your mom. It'll be impossible to live by yourself and survive in the real world when you're only 17.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mateusz74, her and 1 other person
Hopefully you heal your attachment scars created by that upbringing so you can live a better life.

I'm still gonna go to school and I work at the supermarket but I'm on a break right now. I'll be going to this place where they teach you to live by yourself in an apartment and you get guided.

That's easier said than done.

I'll never get enough money for plastic surgery and to move to the US and travel South America
I will save you. trust me that after I get a lot of money I will pay for your surgeries

• Woah
Wait a year or two man we can travel around the world and do alot of fucked up shit together.
I'd love to do that tbh I know another guy here that wants to do the same

Damn... I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. I hope you get better. If you ever need someone to talk to or something like that, just hit me up.
Thanks alot bro I definitely will some time in the future

Bro don't, it's not worth it. Make something of yourself, the feeling of pride and confidence you get after achieving it will do much more.

If you ever need someone to talk to you can pm.

But until then, try to reconcile things out with your mom. It'll be impossible to live by yourself and survive in the real world when you're only 17.
What reason do I have not to show my anger to humanity? All of you rage at normies here on .me but then move on and do everything else in life without complaining. We will never be treated the way we should be treated according to modern morality. How am I supposed to keep this hatred inside? If we all did this we wouldn't have to complain anymore normies would see the effect of being ugly and do everything to stop environmental factors from ruining kids
I will save you. trust me that after I get a lot of money I will pay for your surgeries
Interesting

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and BigBoy
why do you hate your mom so much?

i havent talked to my mum for 2 years btw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2486
Did you tell her "shit thread" first?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Arkantos, Glock Tower and 2 others
Read all I said.

she fucked other guys?
call her bro

its low inhib. make her day

giphy.gif

i think youre right

she fucked other guys?
Would you feel good seeing your mom sucking other guys at 12 years when you miss your dad like crazy? It's a whore move for a mom no matter what. No exceptions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Einon
Would you feel good seeing your mom sucking other guys at 12 years when you miss your dad like crazy? It's a whore move for a mom no matter what. No exceptions.
yeah thats fucked ngl. I would advise to stay until you have enough cash to support yourself though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685

probably not. but on the other hand - you want her to be alone forever after your dad died?

yeah thats fucked ngl. I would advise to stay until you have enough cash to support yourself though.
Everythings insuranced. I'll get the money from them to pay for food and I'll be living alone probably
probably not. but on the other hand - you want her to be alone forever after your dad died?
I'd want her to find a traditional husband that actually has family values instead of going on tinder since she's a used up Stacy past her prime that already got a betabuxx incel (my dad) but since they divorced as expected and my dad died she wants chad cum again

• Love it
Reactions: RedKeyboard
I would literally ER the fucker who would do that if my mum ever did something like what happened to you

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 685
rape her for revenge

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
What reason do I have not to show my anger to humanity? All of you rage at normies here on .me but then move on and do everything else in life without complaining. We will never be treated the way we should be treated according to modern morality. How am I supposed to keep this hatred inside? If we all did this we wouldn't have to complain anymore normies would see the effect of being ugly and do everything to stop environmental factors from ruining kids
You know, despite what you say, you're a high-tier normie/chadlite in terms of looks. You shouldn't be having any problems comingling with people and getting a gf. This is gonna sound harsh, but the reason you can't is because your non-nt(not because of mental illness, but because you haven't interacted with other people enough) and you're high inhib.

It's more difficult for truecels like me. Women get repulsed when they look at me. When I'm walking by a women on the street she'll make it her goal to move as far away from me as possible.

Everythings insuranced. I'll get the money from them to pay for food and I'll be living alone probably

I'd want her to find a traditional husband that actually has family values instead of going on tinder since she's a used up Stacy past her prime that already got a betabuxx incel (my dad) but since they divorced as expected and my dad died she wants chad cum again
How has she treated you? Did she treat you wrong, or has she tried to be the best mother she could?

did you actually ever step into an.. act like that?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685

watch this video bro it’s a good cope - nothing really matters so do what you think will make you the happiest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 685
You know, despite what you say, you're a high-tier normie/chadlite in terms of looks. You shouldn't be having any problems comingling with people and getting a gf. This is gonna sound harsh, but the reason you can't is because your non-nt(not because of mental illness, but because you haven't interacted with other people enough) and you're high inhib.

It's more difficult for truecels like me. Women get repulsed when they look at me. When I'm walking by a women on the street she'll make it her goal to move as far away from me as possible.

How has she treated you? Did she treat you wrong, or has she tried to be the best mother she could?
I just looked better in pictures I'm more photogenic. I'm not high tier normie and I get comments about my nose all the time. And she's been a fucking bitch to me. I don't care about the fact she gave me some basic human needs. That's normal here in the Netherlands
did you actually ever step into an.. act like that?
Yeah, I don't wanna go into detail. I broke the toilet after that and she had massive trouble with all her friends after that. I didn't talk to her for weeks after that and I always fought with her.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and SayNoToRotting

damn bro i would had probably killed myself if some shit like that ever happened to me ngl

good for you that you're still here and godspeed boyo

• +1
I get where you're coming from but don't be too mean to her. Just do it quietly if you plan to leave. You don't need to mentally destroy her. She's probably crying, she raised you for 17 years and now you tell her you wouldn't care if she died.
My mom also had a new boyfriend right after the end, or even during, of the marriage with my father.
I was 8 back then so I didn't really realize but even back then it felt cucked and I always hated her new boyfriends.
It's a disgusting behavior for a woman who has kids but my hatred isn't so strong. I'm kinda indifferent.
Your mom is wired like every other woman, yes, but after all she's your mother and as long as she didn't abuse you you should calm down and practice some stoicism.

By the way in regards to the one comment you got that women don't have feelings: it's bullshit. My sister completely broke the contact with my mom after she left. My mom cried for weeks and had suicide thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Yeah, I don't wanna go into detail. I broke the toilet after that and she had massive trouble with all her friends after that. I didn't talk to her for weeks after that and I always fought with her.

That's harsh, I can't believe she didn't stop thotting around after that.

• +1
I would just beat her up. I hit my mom in the face for far lesser issues

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman and itsoverbuddyboyo
i can relate op. i grew up with retarded, abusive parents. moved out as soon as i turned 18 earlier this year without telling them a shit. not even a goodbye LOOL, they were that bad.
i have no contact with them today and it feels fucking awesome. however, if you have siblings it's important for you to maintain the relationship between you guys. i have problems with meeting my siblings since they're underage and live with my ugly parents. ngl it can be very tough and lonely. try to find a way to keep in contact with them

most people live with their parents at 17, 18 etc. so you'll become more mature and responsible for people your age,
which is a good thing.
srsly tho good luck and pls don't do something stupid, it's not worth it. other people shouldn't be blamed for your mother's actions.
i can relate op. i grew up with retarded, abusive parents. moved out as soon as i turned 18 earlier this year without telling them a shit. not even a goodbye LOOL, they were that bad.
i have no contact with them today and it feels fucking awesome. however, if you have siblings it's important for you to maintain the relationship between you guys. i have problems with meeting my siblings since they're underage and live with my ugly parents. ngl it can be very tough and lonely. try to find a way to keep in contact with them

most people live with their parents at 17, 18 etc. so you'll become more mature and responsible for people your age,
which is a good thing.
srsly tho good luck and pls don't do something stupid, it's not worth it. other people shouldn't be blamed for your mother's actions.
didn't read :whatfeels:

• +1

which is a good thing.

didn't read :whatfeels:
I'll try to stay in contact but my mom has a good history of isolating us from certain people like my dad's side of the family. Idk if she'll let me talk to them :/

• +1
Some tips bro, make sure you have food in your tummy and a roof over your head, if you need too, churches are good places to find some help.
Some places even let you sleep there for free (sometimes on the floor but its something), and they have food there

Your probably on summer break, keep working on your job and make sure to finish up high school.

For some good side money, learn IT skills, Linux basics, and virus removal. You can learn through YouTube and sell yourself around with posters. Just something as simple as virus removal can make you lots of money if you know how to make good looking posters and put them around town with a phone number or email on them.

• +1
Some tips bro, make sure you have food in your tummy and a roof over your head, if you need too, churches are good places to find some help.
Some places even let you sleep there for free (sometimes on the floor but its something), and they have food there

Your probably on summer break, keep working on your job and make sure to finish up high school.

For some good side money, learn IT skills, Linux basics, and virus removal. You can learn through YouTube and sell yourself around with posters. Just something as simple as virus removal can make you lots of money if you know how to make good looking posters and put them around town with a phone number or email on them.
Sounds good but I'd doubt anyone except of old people would pay for that since most people have an antivirus. I'm starting my computer applications class in 1 month so I'll learn alot about it :)

• Love it
Sounds good but I'd doubt anyone except of old people would pay for that since most people have an antivirus. I'm starting my computer applications class in 1 month so I'll learn alot about it :)

Nah dude old people are the best money their is. They have disposable income, retirement funds, get lots of viruses, and don't know about tech.

Now, I don't mean to tell you to go and steal from them, but if they need computer help, might as well provide it and get paid for it.

Virus removal in particular is pretty easy, but it goes deeper than just running a McCafe scan. But whatever the case, you've got this if you really want to try it out

Love you bb

• +1
What's the social housing situation like in the NL?

In the UK you can get free/very cheap accommodation as a single male in one of those shared hostel places which aint he best in the world but at least you can live alone and maybe make some frineds

• +1
Nah dude old people are the best money their is. They have disposable income, retirement funds, get lots of viruses, and don't know about tech.

Now, I don't mean to tell you to go and steal from them, but if they need computer help, might as well provide it and get paid for it.

Virus removal in particular is pretty easy, but it goes deeper than just running a McCafe scan. But whatever the case, you've got this if you really want to try it out

Love you bb
Love you too bro thanks for the help

What's the social housing situation like in the NL?

In the UK you can get free/very cheap accommodation as a single male in one of those shared hostel places which aint he best in the world but at least you can live alone and maybe make some frineds
I'm 17 so I'll get taken care of by people that'll learn me how to live alone. They'll pay for everything and stuff

• Love it
Don't rope or ER, trust me.

We're all gonna make it king.

That said don't go back, cool off, then talk to her and tell her how you feel honestly. If she responds negatively cut her out. Easy. No reason you should be forced to interact with someone who fucks your life up and spikes your cortisol.

Singlemothers and women in general are draconian but they don't have as much moral agency as men so you have to rise above and not take it too personally. Often times guys who have weak parents or single mother grow up feeling like they have to bear the burdens of the family/be the man of the house for their mom, etc. This is gay and retarded. Weak fathers/single mothers will often guilt or manipulate their children into doing things rather than establish strict paternalistic authority which will make you feel like a burden whose role is to serve, etc. These things must be overcome. Don't let your mom trap you and turn you into her tampon.

• +1
I'll try to stay in contact but my mom has a good history of isolating us from certain people like my dad's side of the family. Idk if she'll let me talk to them :/
yeahh that's exactly what my parents are doing now. this sounds like phaggery but you srsly have to choose between your own mental health vs staying in that shithole ( but being able to see your siblings )
i obviously chose to leave simply bc staying at home would've made go fucking apeshit.i just find other ways to distract myself now and hope to meet them when they become legal in a few years

• +1
If you can figure out a way to scam boomers DO IT! THEY HAVE ALL THE MONEY AND THEYRE DUMB AS FUCK.

• +1
If you can figure out a way to scam boomers DO IT! THEY HAVE ALL THE MONEY AND THEYRE DUMB AS FUCK.
Hahaha I will. I'm gonna be doing it at my grandma too she lives in this old village filled with old boomers who know nothing about computers

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Society, man.

• +1
Hahaha I will. I'm gonna be doing it at my grandma too she lives in this old village filled with old boomers who know nothing about computers
Proud of u king, make that paper.

• +1
cruel world

• +1
Damn @Gudru.

• +1
Sad shit, man.