Told my mom to kill herself. Leaving the house

Society, man.

I guess your going to have to come and live with me earlier than expected.

Don't worry, I'm sure I can find a way to fix up the guest room for you, with a nice comfy bed. Or maybe you could sleep on the bottom bunk.

#CrazySummerSleepovers

001_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm not leaving the house anymore

I'm still gonna go to school and I work at the supermarket but I'm on a break right now. I'll be going to this place where they teach you to live by yourself in an apartment and you get guided.

That's easier said than done.

I'll never get enough money for plastic surgery and to move to the US and travel South America
Join the foster system I got kicked out at 17 also you have so much scholarships which means free college

Worst period of my life but honestly it helped me a lot and I go to college DEBT FREE LOL

Join the foster system I got kicked out at 17 also you have so much scholarships which means free college

Worst period of my life but honestly it helped me a lot and I go to college DEBT FREE LOL
i'm not leaving anymore bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
narcisists really don't give a fuck even about their own kid. If you legit kys or go ER she will only feel bad if it somehow ends up making her look bad and if she cares about how whoever finds out's opinion. I'm positive my ex was a narcisist and she had a kid and I don't think she gives a fuck about anybody but herself ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
try having a mom who malnourishes you. she used to get mad when i ask her for food. "you already ate". yeah i ate a 100 calories mini sandwich
narcisists really don't give a fuck even about their own kid
true. first hand experience

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 2227
What a chad :chad: :chad: :chad:
try having a mom who malnourishes you. she used to get mad when i ask her for food. "you already ate". yeah i ate a 100 calories mini sandwich

What your weight?

It's over. As much as I missed my dad already I'm leaving my mom at 17. Although I hate to say it I'm so glad I'm not dealing with that pathetic, selfish, narcissistic and slitting whore anymore.

I never talk about this with you guys cause I tend to just shitpost to hide the depression but my entire life perspective is ruined. I haven't had a day without crying since the day my alcoholic dad died from an accident when I was 11. My mom is an insane whore who fucked more than 5 guys after my dad died and I've had 3 shitty stepdays 2 of who were total cuntbags to me and made fun of me. The only girlfriend I've ever had was a Mexican girl online called Daisy who cheated on me after I was going to visit her in New Jersey after 9 months of our relationship. I've never had a masculine influence from a dad and everyday I fight with my mom. I told her she looks like an ugly corpse from close, that I wouldn't mind if she died right now in front of me under a train and got into pieces and that I haven't felt anything for her since I was 12. I've never been this fucked.

If I kill myself or go ER anytime soon it will be her fault and then she will truly feel guilt

Just glorify single parents they said nothing could wrong they said

Yes I can see that is terrible single mothers are cancer ngl

Just glorify single parents they said nothing could wrong they said

Yes I can see that is terrible single mothers are cancer ngl
I'm not leaving

This is why you shouldn’t have children unless your white