Tom Brady's cucking is absolutely brutal if you think about it

It's really impossible to explain with any rationale.

Prob works both ways though, not cheating. But Brad pitt openly says all the celebs, playboy models, a lingers, etc he has fucked, the one will always be Juliette Lewis - and her and pitt have bigger looks discrepancy than Giselle and her ethnic personal trainer
did he get fucked by a man

What's the Surprise?? White female gets turned on by Primal ethnic. A tale as old as time.

he was the one that was cheating and left the family lol not the other way around

chad does chad things he doesnt get cucked

Yes it's brutal but the lesson here shouldn't be "Even Chad Gets Cucked"

Everyone already knows that.
Will Smith, Colin Firth etc
It's rough out there.

The lesson is that the true measure of a chad is how well he can move from relationship to relationship without any roadblocks, from toilet to toilet with total ease.

This is the true measure of a chad.

If you can't do that, you're just an incel or cuckold.
he was the one that was cheating and left the family lol not the other way around

chad does chad things he doesnt get cucked

Yeah with that said there's been no attention I've seen to Tom's life and how he's dealing with it, except for making investment dealerships with Birmingham City..

Should have chosen a woman that he mogs by a few points. An 8-9 dating another 8-9 is still hard to keep going.

-be a 6'4 sterotypical psl 6 jock
-be the starting QB at Michigan being the most popular high status person on campus
-Get drafted and through fairytale story become starting QB for patriots
-Immediately win 3 championships and become anointed as the greatest in history
-Sign $100 million dollar contact
-Fast forward next decade
-Can just retire at this point because you are already the best of all time
-but you decide to say fuck it and win THREE MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS in your 40's just to dab on- the haters

View attachment 2822468View attachment 2822469

I could go on and on about his achievements. Seven super Bowl victories, five super bowl MVP awards. He isn’t Touchdown Tom for no reason. Most wins
Most Pro Bowls,Most completions.His career over each of the decades he played in isolation are worthy of hall of fame status. It won't even be a exaggeration to call Brady one of the greatest athletes of our generation and despite his chad looks, milliions of dollars, multiple super bowl championships and his long list of achievements he got cucked by a manlet ethnic framcel. His wife that he loved so much left him for some no name nigga

View attachment 2822466View attachment 2822467
I have a Brady tattoo I'm such a big fan.

Also did u see the roast?? Nigga looks better age 47 than age 30