Tom Cruise and Brad pitt are terrible actors Dicaprio mogs

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
I have watched plenty of Tom Cruise and Brad pitt movies yet I never managed to finish any of them. Terrible acting they also act like themselves in every movie and can't imitate what the role requires, coupled with the extremely boring roles and plot lines, their movies are seriously unwatchable unless you are gay and fantasize about them like a little fangirl.

Dicaprio on the other hand is an amazing actor and all of his movies were 10/10 wolf of the wall street the departed and Catch me if you can some of the best movies I have ever seen. And let's not forget he is based maxxed and pedo maxxed.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6341, thecel and 3 others
Tom Cruise was pretty good in mission impossible. But all 3 are scum radical leftists unfortunately, as much as I like their acting.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Tom Cruise was pretty good in mission impossible. But all 3 are scum radical leftists unfortunately, as much as I like their acting.
Nothing is wrong with being liberal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jagged0, Warlow and magnificentcel
pitt is a great actor
Watch inglorious basterds
Burn after reading and Jesse James and you’ll understand my point

@ArvidGustavsson

not really, he advocates for environmental care mainly tbh.
Most radical leftists do that, but their motivations aren’t saving the planet and doing good, their motivations are anti human. Meaning fuck all the hungry people that benefit from coal energy, we have animals to save. How do I know? Would a pro human person support abortions? Most of them are pro choic (pro murder).

I remember seeing brad pitt in some smaller movies and he acted completely different. I think the big producers wanna sell “BRAD PITT” on the front of their movie and ao they have him act the same in all the big movies so people know what theyre going to see. But yeah dicaprio seems to be a better actor, always amazing in a ton of different movies. Sometimes hes fat sometimes hes skinny always getting crazy transformations. Turned into a mountain man for the revenant. Played a slave owner in django unchained. All kinds of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 10524
Imagine saying you hadn't finished Fight Club or Troy. High E recognised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and thecel
Dicaprio is by far the best actor out of the three but Brad Pitt is certainly not bad.

Tom Cruise generally sucks but his performance in Tropic Thunder was legendary ngl

• +1
Reactions: chadrone96, Deleted member 1338 and thecel
DiCaprio had good looks and went from rags to riches selling illegal alcohol yet still couldn't steal his oneitis from her ugly ass husband

Most radical leftists do that, but their motivations aren’t saving the planet and doing good, their motivations are anti human. Meaning fuck all the hungry people that benefit from coal energy, we have animals to save. How do I know? Would a pro human person support abortions? Most of them are pro choic (pro murder).
i'm saying he's a leftist for show, his actions and real views are probably that of a neo-liberal or conservative. He profits heavy off capitalism.

i'm saying he's a leftist for show, his actions and real views are probably that of a neo-liberal or conservative. He profits heavy off capitalism.
If that was the case he would’ve hid his political views, but he’s openly democrat.

If that was the case he would’ve hid his political views, but he’s openly democrat.
no, you mongrel. He's openly democrat, his actions are not. It's like the meme, "blm in the streets, KKK in the sheets."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Dicaprio mogs them both
@subhuman incel @PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14323