C
CountPrescient
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Posts
- 337
- Reputation
- 301
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Nigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levelsvasily in 20s and cruise 30+
Rate them both at primevasily in 20s and cruise 30+
look at tom cruise before he did whatever he did to his jawNigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels
Nigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels
Tom gets in harmony vasily terras other everything maybe features tom to but older tom terras vasily no diff
we slavs are just naturally programmed to hate ourselves and glaze westernersNigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels
How did he even get implants in the 1980slook at tom cruise before he did whatever he did to his jaw
doubt it was implants, idk what it was tbh. similar thing happened to hexumHow did he even get implants in the 1980s
look at tom cruise before he did whatever he did to his jaw
we slavs are just naturally programmed to hate ourselves and glaze westerners
I meen he doesn't look good at all in my opinion I don't understand why tf everyone glazes him. Chico is very gl as an example, but Vasily is not attractive at all in my opinion.View attachment 5723177
He looks mid in this pic
Late puberty? His voice was pretty high heredoubt it was implants, idk what it was tbh. similar thing happened to hexum
Prob because of all the flattering angles in the movie he didI meen he doesn't look good at all in my opinion I don't understand why tf everyone glazes him. Chico is very gl as an example, but Vasily is not attractive at all in my opinion.
I can see people on tt forcing him using frames not from the movie, I genuinely can't understand, most Hollywood actors mog him to death. Brad Pitt, DiCaprio, Cruise, Wahlberg and etcProb because of all the flattering angels in the movie he did
I don't think anyone outside the space glazes him. Honestly just proves his ratingI can see people on tt forcing him using frames not from the movie, I genuinely can't understand, most Hollywood actors mog him to death. Brad Pitt, DiCaprio, Cruise, Wahlberg and etc
idk just cannot understand how tf people consider him attractive and some of the seriously call him true adam or smth like manI don't think anyone outside the space glazes him. Honestly just proves his rating
With anglesThis nigga looks insane bruh![]()