Tom Cruise Vs Vasily Stepanov

C

CountPrescient

Bronze
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
337
Reputation
301
239b29e698292d393ef85c7d5dce944c
GettyImages 74704317 2000 fc4a97abe9974cf2bb54cd9126b8b5bd
Images 77




Fa404abfa19d5480d4b96d6d3794c5ee
375ad3e79624f45085d2d76e8bb8ba16





711736611f5e14b101a624aaa3fabc66
Images 83
1bb6d1b7b48970dd02b9d04df87555a5






Side 1770110721198 DBeXShJgWYAp3OJouZqS6wXQSyUZWF



Images 84



Images 85
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Dunkelprinz and mxl4chi1
vasily in 20s and cruise 30+
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
vasily in 20s and cruise 30+
Nigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
Nigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels
look at tom cruise before he did whatever he did to his jaw
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
Nigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels

6946861 images 83

He looks mid in this pic
 
Nigga if I am being honest I don't consider Vasily attractive at all tbh. Like I am slavic and shit but I just can't see it, he is not gl at all. Tom Cruise is better than him by levels
we slavs are just naturally programmed to hate ourselves and glaze westerners
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
I meen he doesn't look good at all in my opinion I don't understand why tf everyone glazes him. Chico is very gl as an example, but Vasily is not attractive at all in my opinion.
Prob because of all the flattering angles in the movie he did
 
Last edited:



Glazed by lighting and angles
 
Prob because of all the flattering angels in the movie he did
I can see people on tt forcing him using frames not from the movie, I genuinely can't understand, most Hollywood actors mog him to death. Brad Pitt, DiCaprio, Cruise, Wahlberg and etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo and CountPrescient
I can see people on tt forcing him using frames not from the movie, I genuinely can't understand, most Hollywood actors mog him to death. Brad Pitt, DiCaprio, Cruise, Wahlberg and etc
I don't think anyone outside the space glazes him. Honestly just proves his rating
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
I don't think anyone outside the space glazes him. Honestly just proves his rating
idk just cannot understand how tf people consider him attractive and some of the seriously call him true adam or smth like man :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient

Similar threads

andrey5344
Replies
16
Views
83
pfl
pfl
simematic
Replies
4
Views
64
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
S
Replies
1
Views
43
_Jason_
_Jason_
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
30
Views
217
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore
HexumReincarnated
Replies
32
Views
336
YAXAY
YAXAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top