tombradylover is the best looking guy in the forum

no niger im in the fucking shower look behind my head. Im actually fairly skinny body wise I've never taken a roid in my life
Nigga takes showers with lights off :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bliisk and tombradylover
Nigga takes showers with lights off :lul:
i jerk off hard in shower with no lights on it feels amazing bro.
Read this. I do think its for people with known heart issues but not too sure. I would go to your doctor and ask him to make sure. Better be safe than sorry
thanks for the info bro i will read for sure

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
i jerk off hard in shower with no lights on it feels amazing bro.
I take cold showers at midnight with lights off and when I get the cortisol spikes I get flashbacks of every single embarrasing thing I did and every time I fumbled some shit. I also get random tiktok PSL edits flashbacks when the diziness hits. Overall it feels fucking amazing.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, boss8055 and tombradylover
Why didn’t you killed I’m the joker or Batman

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I take cold showers at midnight with lights off and when I get the cortisol spikes I get flashbacks of every single embarrasing thing I did and every time I fumbled some shit. I also get random tiktok PSL edits flashbacks when the diziness hits. Overall it feels fucking amazing.
niger that sounds awful wtf
You mog, mogger.
thanks bro i appreciate that a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent and Bomber517
Chad in sunglasses tbh

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
downgrown horse

you are not hard to mog friendo

Why didn’t you killed I’m the joker or Batman
What’s the best Arkham game I’ve only played the last one. Gonna buy another one but not sure what else mogs

not tall. 5'10 morning height 5'9.5 evening height and larp to 5'11.5-6ft via lifts and nike air max 720s
How do you only lose half an inch in the evening? I lose a full inch.

• +1
How do you only lose half an inch in the evening? I lose a full inch.
Honestly I thought it was normal to lose 1/4 to half an inch from morning height. Losing a whole inch is wild I thought that was rare. Are u like a construction worker or something or on ur feet all day?

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
@FrameMaxxxer look at this thread bro

• Love it
top 5 funniest users to. his framemaxxer rant last week was the funniest shit ive ever seen
Much love bro that’s the best compliment I’ve received in awhile thank u❤️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and sub5incel125
  • Love it
Honestly I thought it was normal to lose 1/4 to half an inch from morning height. Losing a whole inch is wild I thought that was rare. Are u like a construction worker or something or on ur feet all day?
Nope. I just go to uni mostly. But even on days where I'm just sedentary, I'm still 5'10 at night, despite being 5'11 in the morning.
I was also 5'11.25 in the morning a few months and but somehow shrank like wtf.
Maybe it's posture or something

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and tombradylover
Nope. I just go to uni mostly. But even on days where I'm just sedentary, I'm still 5'10 at night, despite being 5'11 in the morning.
I was also 5'11.25 in the morning a few months and but somehow shrank like wtf.
Maybe it's posture or something
thats crazy bro a whole inch is nasty work but ur still a decent height

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ahouzeh18
thats crazy bro a whole inch is nasty work but ur still a decent height
Yeah I'm trying to Leanmax, take glucosamine+chondritin + msm, and improve my posture so I can be 5'11 night height.
But idk if it will work
Im Persian and I think we have genetically long torsos which means more shrinkage in the spine.

• JFL
  • +1
You occupy 99% of rent in my stunted skull. but I should paying you for that honour :owo:

omg I’m really be meat riding bro until I die @tombradylover

• Love it
You occupy 99% of rent in my stunted skull. but I should paying you for that honour :owo:

omg I’m really be meat riding bro until I die @tombradylover
Australians are coolest ppl on earth bro. Ur my niger

• Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Yeah I'm trying to Leanmax, take glucosamine+chondritin + msm, and improve my posture so I can be 5'11 night height.
But idk if it will work
Im Persian and I think we have genetically long torsos which means more shrinkage in the spine.
Does glucosamine+chondritin+msm work for preventing long term shrinkage? The height gains are minimal like milimeters if even that but im interested in taking it long term to prevent or reduce height shrinkage with aging and time. Do u have any ideas or articles about that topic it intrigues me greatly

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
he is the only hope for indians in america

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Alt Number 3 and tombradylover
Brutal chinpill

• JFL
  • JFL
I used to when I was on dating apps 99+ likes in 2 hours at uni but i haven't used OLD in a fucking long ass time

Ur a jets fan. It was always over for u
we need to make a bet for week 3 ngl

• +1
we need to make a bet for week 3 ngl
Ngl u guys should be favorites but PATS have played rlly well this year. Id be down. Hopefully Rodgers chokes like always

I used to when I was on dating apps 99+ likes in 2 hours at uni but i haven't used OLD in a fucking long ass time

Ur a jets fan. It was always over for u
Always nice to see an ethnic mogger. Surprised that you weren't affected by curry tax tho (I know you're not curry but you know how normies be lol)

• +1
Ngl u guys should be favorites but PATS have played rlly well this year. Id be down. Hopefully Rodgers chokes like always
we should do like loser has to have avi of winner choice for a week or something that'd be funny as shit

• +1
Always nice to see an ethnic mogger. Surprised that you weren't affected by curry tax tho (I know you're not curry but you know how normies be lol)
Thx bro. Surprisingly Ive never been called curry by women IRL in my life. They assume I'm latino or arab 99% of the time. Either way its not that deep like ppl think on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
idk if you live in the US, but to me he wouldn't ever be considered curry here, skin isn't dark enough. Not the correct oribitals. I really don't think anythgng about him looks curry

• +1
we should do like loser has to have avi of winner choice for a week or something that'd be funny as shit
LMAO. Thats actually a good idea. Im down lets do it

Chadriguez mogging these pinkoid cucks

• Love it
LMAO. Thats actually a good idea. Im down lets do it
lmao i was just thinking something but i'm pretty sure you'd get banned for gay content, so that wouldn't be allowed:ROFLMAO:

• +1
idk if you live in the US, but to me he wouldn't ever be considered curry here, skin isn't dark enough. Not the correct oribitals. I really don't think anythgng about him looks curry
I think the lighting in my avi makes me look darker than I really am. This is my skin tone in regular lighting. Obviously not some pale nord but not dark either really. I’m tryna be objective

Attachments

• IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
lmao i was just thinking something but i'm pretty sure you'd get banned for gay content, so that wouldn't be allowed:ROFLMAO:
yea lets not do that mate. Im on my last life when it comes to that shit before i get permad. Theres a reason I stopped trolling with that stuff