tombradylover is the best looking guy in the forum

yea lets not do that mate. Im on my last life when it comes to that shit before i get permad. Theres a reason I stopped trolling with that stuff
can u guess what i thought of tho

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
can u guess what i thought of tho
Maybe @FrameMaxxxer penis if u screenshotted it or something. Otherwise no clue. Actually maybe Tom Brady kissing his son?!

Maybe @FrameMaxxxer penis if u screenshotted it or something. Otherwise no clue. Actually maybe Tom Brady kissing his son?!
lmao yeah the 2nd guess is correct:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
lmao yeah the 2nd guess is correct:ROFLMAO:
Tom Brady doing that incest fag shit is the biggest stain on his legacy IMO. There was no reason to do it AND post it online for everyone to see.

Does glucosamine+chondritin+msm work for preventing long term shrinkage? The height gains are minimal like milimeters if even that but im interested in taking it long term to prevent or reduce height shrinkage with aging and time. Do u have any ideas or articles about that topic it intrigues me greatly
For glucosamine/chondroitin/msm you need to take a good brand and also take it for a lot of time to see significant gains.
When I took a brand of pure glucosamine sulfate, I gained 0.2 inches of night height pretty quickly. However, I recently bought another brand glucosamine/chondroitin pills that I've been taking for 3 weeks and there has been literally 0 difference.
The guy in this thread noted the same result:

My theory is that you should take pure glucosamine sulfate BY ITSELF, and not have it mixed with other things.
The glucosamine and chondroitin should be taken as individual pills (pure) instead of pills that contain both of them.
Also MSM should be taken as a powder in its pure form.

Also, you should be lean, which will reduce the weight on the spine which will allow it to compress less.
Further, you should make sure to posturemax, as this can help you maintain some more night height + possibly even improve maximum height.
For posturemaxxing you can simply strengthen glutes, hamstrings, core, and stretch your hip flexors and learn to stand as straight as possible in a posterior pelvic tilt.
I predict that most people, who have mediocre posture, no glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, and aren't lean, can gain at least 0.5 inches in night height.
But posture will make the biggest difference. Even posture alone can make people gain an inch if they have APT.

Last edited:
  • +1
For glucosamine/chondroitin/msm you need to take a good brand and also take it for a lot of time to see significant gains.
When I took a brand of pure glucosamine sulfate, I gained 0.2 inches of night height pretty quickly. However, I recently bought another brand glucosamine/chondroitin pills that I've been taking for 3 weeks and there has been literally 0 difference.
The guy in this thread noted the same result:

My theory is that you should take pure glucosamine sulfate BY ITSELF, and not have it mixed with other things.
The glucosamine and chondroitin should be taken as individual pills (pure) instead of pills that contain both of them.
Also MSM should be taken as a powder in its pure form.

Also, you should be lean, which will reduce the weight on the spine which will allow it to compress less.
Further, you should make sure to posturemax, as this can help you maintain some more night height + possibly even improve maximum height.
For posturemaxxing you can simply strengthen glutes, hamstrings, core, and stretch your hip flexors and learn to stand as straight as possible in a posterior pelvic tilt.
I predict that most people, who have mediocre posture, no glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, and aren't lean, can gain at least 0.5 inches in night height.
But posture will make the biggest difference. Even posture alone can make people gain an inch if they have APT.
Mirin the detailed response. Thank you bro. Ive bookmarked this and will follow ur steps. Much appreciated (y)

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18