Tomorrow im going to fucking starve until I get to 14% bodyfat

supergoat972

supergoat972

Luminary
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Posts
6,229
Reputation
7,515
-Ph.d foid bought up her "boyfriend" around me (source)
-Roastie I wanted to be friends with rejected to even stay in touch and it nearly made me cry (source)
-College grad. foid who works at smoothie shop only talks when I talk to her
-I added a foid I knew in real life on Facebook. If she accepted, I would message her and ask her out for coffee. She declined my request.(Most recent rejection)

Its fucking pissing me off.I am MTN-HTN, 16.5% BF, degree in in finance/accounting , workout etc. Now I am getting down to 14% BF to become Chadlite. Hope these foids stop fucking rejecting me
 
  • +1
Reactions: truechangstatus, UserE_7.random and revelations214
u say this then ur gonna be starving on day 3 and just end up binge eating, just diet normally
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214
Go to a therapist man

You’re mentally ill you have severe body dysphoria. Inb4 we get news that you killed yourself while on weight loss drugs
 
Nigga its not about looks
Even a ltn can pull if hes confident and doesnt have some mental disorders. Go to a therapist and talk with him about why foids reject you
 
u say this then ur gonna be starving on day 3 and just end up binge eating, just diet normally
True, ill just diet normally, but im really going to push it tomorrow.
 
Go to a therapist man

You’re mentally ill you have severe body dysphoria. Inb4 we get news that you killed yourself while on weight loss drugs
Getting to 14% bodyfat means body dysphoria?

Fucjing asshole
 
Getting to 14% bodyfat means body dysphoria?

Fucjing asshole
No.. it’s the fact that you constantly obsess over weight. All your posts are either about fat people or your own weight loss journey.

Seek psychiatric help.
 
No.. it’s the fact that you constantly obsess over weight. All your posts are either about fat people or your own weight loss journey.

Seek psychiatric help.
I work in a government office in the deep south with mostly obese women. 80% obesity rate among women. Probably the fattest people on planet earth. In fact, American women are the fattest people on planet earth (source)

If I did not live around these animals, I would not "obsess" over them.

Its like telling a cancer patient to stop "obsessing" with cancer. Its not the patients fault that he GOT the cancer in the first place.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I work in a government office in the deep south with mostly obese women. 80% obesity rate among women. Probably the fattest people on planet earth. In fact, American women are the fattest people on planet earth (source)

If I did not live around these animals, I would not "obsess" over them.

Its like telling a cancer patient to stop "obsessing" with cancer. Its not the patients fault that he GOT the cancer in the first place.
You worry about others too much, incel.
 
bro this is not true.
Their bfs are not rich chads. they cannot get that.

One girl did this to me and her bf is bald and average.
Another bf is a short subhuman and she is just average.
A lot of their bfs are just average or below average lookswise.

And they did this at a time i looked my best.

Plenty women do this to inflate their self esteem and put you down. Make it seem
they are above you since in their minds there is something about you that makes them
feel inferior, whether it is your looks or education or job.

And the thing is most times im not even interested in them and they approached me and started talking and I never gave any indication
of interest and they still did it, they are shitty people i would stay away from.
 
Last edited:
Starving yourself can actually increase body, if you lose mostly water and muscle your body fat goes up.

Just take it easy. You're already pretty close if you're truly 16.5%.
 
-Ph.d foid bought up her "boyfriend" around me (source)
-Roastie I wanted to be friends with rejected to even stay in touch and it nearly made me cry (source)
-College grad. foid who works at smoothie shop only talks when I talk to her
-I added a foid I knew in real life on Facebook. If she accepted, I would message her and ask her out for coffee. She declined my request.(Most recent rejection)

Its fucking pissing me off.I am MTN-HTN, 16.5% BF, degree in in finance/accounting , workout etc. Now I am getting down to 14% BF to become Chadlite. Hope these foids stop fucking rejecting me
You fat ho
 

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
6
Views
49
the zodiac
the zodiac
hexum.dnd
Replies
10
Views
42
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Αlchemy
Replies
4
Views
31
bibodude
B
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
10
Views
49
bibodude
B
rhys64247
Replies
4
Views
20
antrax
antrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top