tomorrow starts intense gymmaxxing need routine

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
today was the last day of sports, im 14 5'8 and 130ish lbs. im taking my friends bus home everyday, running about half a mile to the gym and then running home, im looking to do chest, arms, back and train abs on my rest day (wednesday) (also we do legs in school during fitness class thing) does anyone got a good routine to put on some muscle for these muscle areas, im not bulking btw. make it very intense, i wanna get loads of visable muscle (training for aesthetics) as fast as possible. thanks guys :)

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
also what should i take along with it (natty shit only lol cuz i cant get caught on that stuff)

smoke weed

you're too young to gymmax, just do pull ups and push ups everyday and all the other calisthenics stuff.

go to the gym after you can do like 30 pull ups and 70+ dips, trust me and at least at 15-16 yo

smoke weed

nah dont need brain damage everyones on that shit rn

you're too young to gymmax, just do pull ups and push ups everyday and all the other calisthenics stuff.

go to the gym after you can do like 30 pull ups and 70+ dips, trust me and at least at 15-16 yo
loads of my friends are, just looking to get some muscle mass in nothing crazy, also i have the shittest chest genitics ever. why will it stunt or smth?

also what should i take along with it (natty shit only lol cuz i cant get caught on that stuff)
nah dont need brain damage everyones on that shit rn

cope

Take creatine, eat at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight
Don't deplete your energy on cardio before/after the gym, use all your energy lifting at the gym (The exception being warm-up)
For progressing as fast as possible as u say u desire, bulking speeds up progression significantly

loads of my friends are, just looking to get some muscle mass in nothing crazy, also i have the shittest chest genitics ever. why will it stunt or smth?
there is just no point of pushing weights at that age, u will get the same exact mass by calisthenics, your body isn't ready for hard work with a barbell, ofc you can go to gym, but i don't see point yet

Take creatine, eat at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight
Don't deplete your energy on cardio before/after the gym, use all your energy lifting at the gym (The exception being warm-up)
For progressing as fast as possible as u say u desire, bulking speeds up progression significantly
alr thx ill walk on the way there

u stupid asf

there is just no point of pushing weights at that age, u will get the same exact mass by calisthenics, your body isn't ready for hard work with a barbell, ofc you can go to gym, but i don't see point yet
alr ill think abt it, ive seen SERIOUS progress with my friends (skinnycells to like actually kinda jacked in 6 months)

theyre like huge though
dont do calisthenics dont listen to that fraud do it with weights i promise you will get 10x progress from weights calisthenics is a waste of time fuck that shit ong mf dont know what he saying

dont do calisthenics dont listen to that fraud do it with weights i promise you will get 10x progress from weights calisthenics is a waste of time fuck that shit ong mf dont know what he saying
what i thought, will i stunt or anything