Tonight, I had another video call with another girl. She is from Canada. Is she interested in me?

Should I continue talking to her?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
My wife search continues!

Backstory:

After my first video call with a Punjabi girl this afternoon, I had another one this evening.

Her stats:
  • She is located in Canada
  • Half white, half Lebanese (white-passing)
  • Strawberry blonde/redhead
  • Green eyes
  • Freckles
  • Low level Stacylite
  • 22 years old
  • Still in university
  • Doesn't wear the hijab
Her behaviour towards me:
  • She complimented me upon my face reveal, but was more stoic throughout, compared to the previous girl who was bubbly. Compared me to Someone Sprouse.
  • Didn't go in with the intention of getting married anytime soon, but "wasn't ruling out the possibility of marriage" (despite saying she was looking for a husband on the Google Form)
  • Claimed that boys from her university "aren't all that" and that I looked like a "nice change from the usual guys"
  • Talked about university life and her degree for a lot of the time
  • Was very interested in the things I do and my educational and professional background
  • Average NT
  • Had a calm disposition throughout, didn't make eye contact as often as the previous girl. Was filing her nails for a bit.
  • Only lasted about 20 minutes long
  • Says she does not drink alcohol on the form, but claims "she likes non-alcoholic wine"
  • Seems pretty whitewashed, since she tried to dodge some questions I asked regarding Islam, or gave an incomplete answer
  • Doesn't really feel connected to Lebanese-ness
She was very physically attractive, despite not being of a phenotype I'd usually go for. However, the conversation felt a little stiff compared to the previous girl and didn't flow nicely. I also was a bit taken aback about her lying on the Google form about if she was looking for marriage, claimed to be teetotal (not sure if I'm buying her claiming to like non-alcoholic wine) and practicing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Elvisandreaa, poopoohead and 1 other person
She seems like she's a whore but mirin her looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Elvisandreaa, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
She seems like she's a whore but mirin her looks
What makes you think she's most likely not HQNP?
To be fair she was very attractive in terms of PSL, very pleasant to look at, but I didn't really feel the attraction compared to the other girl.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Whats her n-count?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Wallenberg
Doesn't know much about Islam
Basically drinks alcohol
Lies about wanting marriage
Claimed you're different from other guys (makes me think she has bad experiences being ran through)

I would still give her a chance because I prioritize looks, but I'd want to inquire about her body count first. Those two are the two most important traits for me. I'd definitely prefer her over the other girl. But you and me also have different priorities

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, poopoohead, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Bored on the internet how autistic are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, poopoohead and Xangsane
Whats her n-count?
Impossible to know. She has a high chance of lying. You'd only know when you actually had sex with her, and xangsane is Muslim so that's after marriage

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and MoggerGaston
Bored on the internet how autistic are you
25193.jpg

Doesn't know much about Islam
Basically drinks alcohol
Lies about wanting marriage
Claimed you're different from other guys (makes me think she has bad experiences being ran through)

I would still give her a chance because I prioritize looks, but I'd want to inquire about her body count first. Those two are the two most important traits for me. I'd definitely prefer her over the other girl. But you and me also have different priorities
I didn't really feel that much of a pull compared to the other girl, even though this girl mogs in PSL (5.3) than the previous one (4.75).

Should I shoot her a text asking her for her body count? @MoggerGaston

Wasn't covered.
Brutal. She seems high ncount cuz of this comment:

• and that I looked like a "nice change from the usual guys"
But its hard to know for sure ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Elvisandreaa, johnnymacster and 3 others
I didn't really feel that much of a pull compared to the other girl, even though this girl mogs in PSL (5.3) than the previous one (4.75).

Should I shoot her a text asking her for her body count? @MoggerGaston
It's up to you, I'd prefer her because of psl and looks alone. Also I'm personally very suspicious of curry and Muslim girls because I've met a lot of major whores who were good at lying to their parents and other people. But since you're dating for marriage you can't really compromise on much. It's someone you'll spend your life with.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
OP stop wasting your time with this crap. Here's the solution:

• So Sad
It's up to you, I'd prefer her because of psl and looks alone.
I'm looking for other things than just looks, since this would be the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. She will be a mother to my kids. I'm not sure if I'd want to risk potential incompatibilities and trade it for looks.
Also I'm personally very suspicious of curry and Muslim girls because I've met a lot of major whores who were good at lying to their parents and other people.
This girl seems to be a very secular, non-practicing Muslim, despite putting "practicing" on the form.
But since you're dating for marriage you can't really compromise on much. It's someone you'll spend your life with.
Exactly.

the fact that she is in canada and you are in the UK should automatically rule her out, LDRs are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and poopoohead
the fact that she is in canada and you are in the UK should automatically rule her out, LDRs are retarded
I'm not ruling out LDRs.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
why? they will cheat on you even if you are chad
That's something else I have to worry about, but I'm doing everything I can to get a nice HQNP girl I connect with, even if she's far away.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
>canada
Indian only

• JFL
Yea, I think she is interested. Be positive bro, try and get her to go out with you. Like try a mall or some chit

• +1
Yea, I think she is interested. Be positive bro, try and get her to go out with you. Like try a mall or some chit
She's in Canada and I'm in the UK.

That's something else I have to worry about, but I'm doing everything I can to get a nice HQNP girl I connect with, even if she's far away.
Wait I didn't read that she lives in another country. I wouldn't go for that. It won't last tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Xangsane
Wait I didn't read that she lives in another country. I wouldn't go for that. It won't last tbh
Of the eight girls who sent Google Forms, two are in a different country (Canada and Qatar).

She's in Canada and I'm in the UK.
Wtf how did you guys even meet? Oh yah i forgot its that arranged marriage chit. Well, fuck it; you can’t possibly. This is that straight and narrow streamlined chit

• +1
Of the eight girls who sent Google Forms, two are in a different country (Canada and Qatar).
JFL there is no way 8 girls actually filled out google forms wife applications

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and dimorphism
Wtf how did you guys even meet? Oh yah i forgot its that arranged marriage chit. Well, fuck it; you can’t possibly. This is that straight and narrow streamlined chit
Friend and their friend asked around their Muslim friends and sent Google Forms to the girls interested.

Nigga
Canada is one thing. It's not going to work from Qatar of all places though jfl. Halfway across the world and probably using you for a passport. Focus on girls near you. I'd still reject the previous girl because you said she can't talk about things that aren't surface level, which is boring. Also most girls probably racked up high body counts at college.

LDR might be the best in this case. Xangsane finds a Muslim girl. The girl gets to whore around while being in a relationship. Then they marry and live happily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Hentaiwatcher69
Nigga
Canada is one thing. It's not going to work from Qatar of all places though jfl. Halfway across the world and probably using you for a passport. Focus on girls near you. I'd still reject the previous girl because you said she can't talk about things that aren't surface level, which is boring. Also most girls probably racked up high body counts at college.
The girl who says she's in Qatar put "Qatari" as her ethnicity, but I need to confirm that when I speak to her. Chances are that she might not be.

To be fair she was very attractive in terms of PSL, very pleasant to look at, but I didn't really feel the attraction compared to the other girl.

Her stats:
  • She is located in Canada(liberal degen shithole
  • Green eyes
  • Freckles
  • Low level Stacylite
  • 22 years old(experienced)
  • Still in university(drugs and sex)
  • Doesn't wear the hijab(haram)
  • She complimented me upon my face reveal, but was more stoic(not her first Chad) throughout, compared to the previous girl who was bubbly. Compared me to Someone Sprouse.
  • Didn't go in with the intention of getting married anytime soon, but "wasn't ruling out the possibility of marriage" (despite saying she was looking for a husband on the Google Form)
  • Claimed that boys from her university "aren't all that" and that I looked like a "nice change from the usual guys"(many guys before)
  • Was very interested in the things I do and my educational and professional background(goldigger)
  • Average NT
  • Had a calm disposition throughout, didn't make eye contact as often as the previous girl. Was filing her nails for a bit.
  • Says she does not drink alcohol on the form, but claims "she likes non-alcoholic wine"
  • Seems pretty whitewashed, since she tried to dodge some questions I asked regarding Islam, or gave an incomplete answer
She was very physically attractive, despite not being of a phenotype I'd usually go for. However, the conversation felt a little stiff compared to the previous girl and didn't flow nicely. I also was a bit taken aback about her lying on the Google form about if she was looking for marriage, claimed to be teetotal (not sure if I'm buying her claiming to like non-alcoholic wine) and practicing.

Last edited:

Backstory:

After my first video call with a Punjabi girl this afternoon, I had another one this evening.

Her stats:
  • She is located in Canada
  • Green eyes
  • Freckles
  • Low level Stacylite
  • 22 years old
  • Still in university
  • Doesn't wear the hijab
  • She complimented me upon my face reveal, but was more stoic throughout, compared to the previous girl who was bubbly. Compared me to Someone Sprouse.
  • Claimed that boys from her university "aren't all that" and that I looked like a "nice change from the usual guys"
  • Was very interested in the things I do and my educational and professional background
  • Average NT
If I were you I would have another conversation with her but continue to ask about faith and marriage. Initially the only reason you are talking to her is the reason you were looking for a woman to marry so if she is not interested in that I would skip her, and faith is a priority in a marriage if you want to live happily. If you are satisfied I would marry right away and not delay it too long otherwise it could end badly since she lives almost all the way on the other side of the world, And don't be influenced by beauty it is a plus but good character is crucial if you want a good partner.

• +1
There was no video call.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
LDR might be the best in this case. Xangsane finds a Muslim girl. The girl gets to whore around while being in a relationship. Then they marry and live happily
I don't want her to sleep about.
If I were you I would have another conversation with her but continue to ask about faith and marriage. Initially the only reason you are talking to her is the reason you were looking for a woman to marry so if she is not interested in that I would skip her, and faith is a priority in a marriage if you want to live happily. If you are satisfied I would marry right away and not delay it too long otherwise it could end badly since she lives almost all the way on the other side of the world, And don't be influenced by beauty it is a plus but good character is crucial if you want a good partner.
She is very attractive (despite not really being of a phenotype I'd go for) but I doubt whether she'd make a good wife just from the initial meeting. I'm not too sure.

Is she a virgin or a slut ?

• Hmm...
I don't want her to sleep about.

She is very attractive (despite not really being of a phenotype I'd go for) but I doubt whether she'd make a good wife just from the initial meeting. I'm not too sure.
Have another conversation, but be firm in asking questions. Do not tolerate excuses or vague answers this is not a gamble you want to take.

• +1
Chad.

How are you getting these girls? I know you're mentalcel, but even in UK it's difficult. Who tf fills out a Google forms?

I can't be bothered to read the backstory gimme a TLDR.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
Friend and their friend asked around their Muslim friends and sent Google Forms to the girls interested.
That’s pretty amazing ngl. Hope it all works out

• Love it
get her man

She seems good for you

also getting out of this forum and talking to a girl seems like a good idea tbh

• +1
@Xangsane idk about asking ncount directly, seems nonNT to ask at this stage and she would probably feel judged and lie about it (lower) anyways.

Its usually only when she feels comfortable that she will tell the truth and when not questioned. Untill then u could ask some other questions to get a better idea indirectly i guess.

Also a good way to know is to look at who the ppl in her social circle are. If they are the type to sleep around, she prob does too.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, poopoohead and Xangsane
That’s pretty amazing ngl. Hope it all works out
Thank you so much.
get her man

She seems good for you

also getting out of this forum and talking to a girl seems like a good idea tbh
I don't know about her. To be honest, I'm not really feeling anything much for her, but she is nice to look out. There was a sense of emptiness while talking to her.
JFL.
How are you getting these girls? I know you're mentalcel, but even in UK it's difficult. Who tf fills out a Google forms?

I can't be bothered to read the backstory gimme a TLDR.
Friend and their Muslim friend asked around their friends and their Muslim family members if they knew any single women who were interested in marriage. I was surprised to find out the form even went overseas. So far, eight forms (two from overseas) have been returned, but my friend said "there might be more forms coming soon".

Have another conversation, but be firm in asking questions. Do not tolerate excuses or vague answers this is not a gamble you want to take.
I've sent her a text about 15 minutes ago asking for her body count, but I've been left on read so far.

Is she a virgin or a slut ?
Don't know.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@Xangsane idk about asking ncount directly, seems nonNT to ask at this stage and she would probably feel judged and lie about it (lower) anyways.

Its usually only when she feels comfortable that she will tell the truth and when not questioned. Untill then u could ask some other questions to get a better idea indirectly i guess.

Also a good way to know is to look at who the ppl in her social circle are. If they are the type to sleep around, she prob does too.
I've already asked her what her n-count is 15 minutes ago, but I've been left on read so far.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston