Tonight, I had another video call with another girl. She is from Canada. Is she interested in me?

Should I continue talking to her?

• Total voters
Her response: "I had two exes but they didn't work out, why?"
Two exes? That could mean a lot. Next video call you need to ask bit stricter questions regarding religion and her willingness to marry.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Two exes? That could mean a lot. Next video call you need to ask bit stricter questions regarding religion and her willingness to marry.
That's what I'll have to do. I already knew it was coming, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
That's exactly what you get with white-adjacent women, especially the very white-passing ones that think they're white (my sister is like this). I'm thinking of dropping her tbh, but I don't want to act too quickly.

• +1
That's what I'll have to do. I already knew it was coming, tbh.
That's life brother. We hope for virgins but that is almost impossible these days, unless she lives in the mountains of afganistan.

• +1
That's life brother. We hope for virgins but that is almost impossible these days, unless she lives in the mountains of afganistan.
I'm not even really attracted to her because of her pheno, aloofness and assumed degeneracy, but I'm gonna keep her on hold and ask her more questions.
That's exactly what you get with white-adjacent women, especially the very white-passing ones that think they're white (my sister is like this). I'm thinking of dropping her tbh, but I don't want to act too quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and emeraldglass
Yes they are more often a bit looser when it comes to relationships. Next time you will find out if you can drop her or not. For now think optimistically.

• +1
Yes they are more often a bit looser when it comes to relationships. Next time you will find out if you can drop her or not. For now think optimistically.
What about the previous Pakistani girl?

• +1
  • +1
She seems fine to me. I think you also got along better with her than this one
I got that feeling too.
I'm going to talk to a couple more girls on the list tomorrow.

• +1
I got that feeling too.
I'm going to talk to a couple more girls on the list tomorrow.
Keep going and you will find a wife.

• Love it
Keep going and you will find a wife.
Thank you. I don't want to lead multiple girls on, so when should I focus on one girl?
I am strongly monogamous.

• +1
@slayer69 @Beastimmung @Shako Mako @Biggdink @chinpilled69 @dimorphism @mecha72 @julianchicago @Hentaiwatcher69 @LastTemp

Thank you. I don't want to lead multiple girls on, so when should I focus on one girl?
I am strongly monogamous.
After you have spoken to them all and then you feel you are vibing with one more than the others , that is when you can begin focusing on her.

• +1
After you have spoken to them all and then you feel you are vibing with one more than the others , that is when you can begin focusing on her.
Should I speak to all eight then after speaking to them each once, make a decision to narrow it down to three, then one?

If none of them are compatible, I can always look elsewhere.

• +1
OP hell no this one sounds like a massive whore ready to be gangbanged as and when she wants

The previous one was 10000x better

Should I speak to all eight then after speaking to them each once, make a decision to narrow it down to three, then one?

If none of them are compatible, I can always look elsewhere.
Yes that could work.

• +1
What makes you think so?
- Constantly comparing you to other guys and not just one guy.

- Comparing u to some actor or TikTok guy

- dodging ur questions instead of answering u (imagine how she will dodge questions about her past if u ask her about it)

These are just some basic points, I don’t want to go into more.
She is not a good fit for you.

• +1
  • +1
- Constantly comparing you to other guys and not just one guy.

- Comparing u to some actor or TikTok guy

- dodging ur questions instead of answering u (imagine how she will dodge questions about her past if u ask her about it)

These are just some basic overviews, I don’t want to go into more.
She is not a good fit for you.
I asked her "what's your body count".
Her response:
Her response: "I had two exes but they didn't work out, why?"

I asked her "what's your body count".
Her response:
Girls lie about this very much so you know that.

The other day some girl was telling me her body count was 5 but she only dated 1 guy and stuff like that.

You really can’t trust women with such questions

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Xangsane
This one sounds like white girl in muslim girl vessel. She did everything an avg white girl did, now she wants to use her vessel privilege and secure a muslim cuck to worship her for life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slayer69 and Xangsane

The other day some girl was telling me her body count was 5 but she only dated 1 guy and stuff like that.

This. You are never gonna know if she is virgin or not. Nor you will know her real bodycount. It means nothing.

• +1

What do you think this girl's body count really is, if she said "she had two exes"?
This one sounds like white girl in muslim girl vessel. She did everything an avg white girl did, now she wants to use her vessel privilege and secure a muslim cuck to worship her for life.
I'm getting that feeling from her. She seems like that girl who acts and considers herself white-white, but is using her Lebanese card to get a Muslim cuck for marriage.
This. You are never gonna know if she is virgin or not. Nor you will know her real bodycount. It means nothing.
What do you think of this other girl?
Had a video chat with a Muslim girl from a nearby town. Does she seem interested in me or not?

You had a better vibe with the her, she seems to me not only less slutty but more serious when it comes to getting married and she seems nicer. The Lebanese already lied on the form for nothing, let alone what she would do in a marriage.

• +1
You had a better vibe with the her, she seems to me not only less slutty but more serious when it comes to getting married and she seems nicer. The Lebanese already lied on the form for nothing, let alone what she would do in a marriage.
I felt more emotionally connected with the first girl than this girl, even though this girl is Arab and Stacylite.

I think @Niklaus Mikaelson might like her, since she's ginger and Stacylite.

• +1
What do you think this girl's body count really is, if she said "she had two exes"?
25-30

She had her fun in college, had 2 exes too
Now she wants a betabuxx Muslim cuck for life

• So Sad

I'm getting that feeling from her. She seems like that girl who acts and considers herself white-white, but is using her Lebanese card to get a Muslim cuck for marriage.

What do you think of this other girl?
Had a video chat with a Muslim girl from a nearby town. Does she seem interested in me or not?
I already posted that she is 24 yo and has pharmacy degree. So im skeptical. But since you are OK with non-virgin, i think pakistani girl better than the one in this thread

• +1
She’s fucking Dravidians and Filipinos while you write essays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 2268 and Xangsane
I felt more emotionally connected with the first girl than this girl, even though this girl is Arab and Stacylite.

Dont put big priority on women looks. Personality is huge. Do you want to get bullied for life, being treated like she is doing favor on you for being with you? And the cold treatment will affect your children too. They will end up having low esteem and end up on this forum.

What part of cucknada ?

I think as the others have said before she is just using her arabic roots as a wild card plus pakistanis are much more conservative, so you don't have to worry that she will do something during the marriage because her family also puts pressure on her regarding such things.

Hook up with her if she’s Hot. Once in a lifetime opportunity to fuck a Stacylite.

25-30

She had her fun in college, had 2 exes too
Now she wants a betabuxx Muslim cuck for life
I'm texting her right now, and she said "she had two boyfriends in college but they didn't work out" without giving me further details from that, and that both of them were white (French-Canadians).
What part of cucknada ?
Quebec
She’s fucking Dravidians and Filipinos while you write essays
She might have, I don't know.
Dont put big priority on women looks.
I'm not.
Personality is huge.
Personality, family values and compatibility are the highest priorities for me, to be honest.
Do you want to get bullied for life, being treated like she is doing favor on you for being with you? And the cold treatment will affect your children too. They will end up having low esteem and end up on this forum.
I don't want that for my children, and this woman seemed so cold.
Some people would choose her simply because she's a white (passing) Stacylite with light hair, overlooking her cold personality. My blood is somewhat boiling texting her, but it's to be expected if she's giga whitewashed.
I already posted that she is 24 yo and has pharmacy degree. So im skeptical. But since you are OK with non-virgin, i think pakistani girl better than the one in this thread
I like her already.
I'm going to be talking to a couple of other girls tomorrow, so I will report back on those three once I'm done.
I think as the others have said before she is just using her arabic roots as a wild card
I agree. Lebanese tend to be very liberal.
plus pakistanis are much more conservative,
Arab girls from my father's country are very conservative.
There's a girl on that form from the same country as my father, but she's located in a major city in the UK and is quite far from me.
There's also a girl who is located in Qatar, but she just gave her ethnicity as "Middle Eastern" and not "Qatari". This could mean absolutely anything.

Hook up with her if she’s Hot. Once in a lifetime opportunity to fuck a Stacylite.
She's in Quebec, plus I'm dating halal as I'm repenting, so sex is for after marriage.

• +1
She's in Quebec, plus I'm dating halal as I'm repenting, so sex is for after marriage.
She probably Matched with @Biggdink on Tinder he looks like Paul Walker.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Arab girls from my father's country are very conservative.
There's a girl on that form from the same country as my father, but she's located in a major city in the UK and is quite far from me.
There's also a girl who is located in Qatar, but she just gave her ethnicity as "Middle Eastern" and not "Qatari". This could mean absolutely anything.
Which country is your father from? Distance should be no problem if you want a good wife. I dont think the women living in qatar is qatari,I rather think an adjoining or neighboring country, could also be a North African one.

• +1
Cole
she said u look like Cole Sprouse

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
Which country is your father from?
I'll tell you in DMs.
Distance should be no problem if you want a good wife.
I am okay with LDRs.
I dont think the women living in qatar is qatari,I rather think an adjoining or neighboring country, could also be a North African one.
I think if she were from a GCC country, she would have stated it. I suspect she's from North Africa, Yemen, Turkey or The Levant. She could even be from Afghanistan.

• +1
Good enough did you ask her about N count? And is she white worshipping.
I didn't ask her about her N count, and she doesn't seem it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I didn't ask her about her N count, and she doesn't seem it.
All good tbh. South Asian try hard to fit in with whites if she’s connected to ethnic roots she will be a good wife compared to that girl from Canada.

• +1
All good tbh. South Asian try hard to fit in with whites if she’s connected to ethnic roots she will be a good wife compared to that girl from Canada.
What do you think of both of them?

What do you think of both of them?
Canadian girl seems liberal. Probably browses TikTok all day thinking about getting railed by those Chads. She is keeping the Muslim Facade for her family in reality she is no different than any white girl. She gets to live life easy mode because she’s Stacylite too.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back