Tonight, I had another video call with another girl. She is from Canada. Is she interested in me?

Should I continue talking to her?

• Total voters
Canadian girl seems liberal. Probably browses TikTok all day thinking about getting railed by those Chads. She is keeping the Muslim Facade for her family in reality she is no different than any white girl. She gets to live life easy mode because she’s Stacylite too.

My blood is kinda boiling while texting her. She is taking about 30 minutes for a reply.

My blood is kinda boiling while texting her. She is taking about 30 minutes for a reply.
As expected she is flaky like any other white woman. Do you see her being mother of your kids and taking good care of them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
As expected she is flaky like any other white woman. Do you see her being mother of your kids and taking good care of them.
I don't.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Any Black women responded to google forms.
Yes, here's the ethnic breakdown:
  1. Pakistani
  2. White/Lebanese
  3. "Middle Eastern", lives in Qatar
  4. Arab girl from my father's country
  5. Pakistani
  6. Black
  7. "Black/North African"
  8. Arab

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yes, here's the ethnic breakdown:
  1. Pakistani
  2. White/Lebanese
  3. "Middle Eastern", lives in Qatar
  4. Arab girl from my father's country
  5. Pakistani
  6. Black
  7. "Black/North African"
  8. Arab
How many did you Talk to so far. Did you take your Mum's Opinion too.

• +1
How many did you Talk to so far. Did you take your Mum's Opinion too.
Two so far. I'm going to talk to three tomorrow.
She likes the first one, not so much the second. She said the second girl likely has "been there done that".

@SubSigma

Just get with her if she is a white woman. It will instantly raise ur smv. Be sure to take lots of pics too.

Just get with her if she is a white woman. It will instantly raise ur smv. Be sure to take lots of pics too.
White women are degenerate and this white passing half Lebanese ginger woman doesn't seem to be an exception.

White women are degenerate and this white passing half Lebanese ginger woman doesn't seem to be an exception.
She is ginger, so I would wife her up in a heartbeat tbh

• +1
My bro use your brain.

1. She's not even covered up, you won't be in an unmarried relationship with her, it's a marriage, so if she's not covered up, you will be classified as a dayouth and look up the punishment of Allah for that.

2. Based on the fact that she answered "I had two exes..." when you asked about her body count, she most likely avoided the question as her body count is atrocious. She's from Canada, she knows damn well that "body count" refers to previous sexual partners, she didn't answer "I had two exes..." because she thought you asked her about her previous exes.

3. She's in Canada and you're in the Uk. Unless she's a muslim who fears Allah(which is not the case. Based on the description you told us, she doesn't look like a good muslim.), you will get cheated on. No human can live without affection for a long time, unless they fight their urges. She's not a good muslim, she won't fight those urges.

• +1
Her stats:
  • She is located in Canada
  • Half white, half Lebanese (white-passing)
  • Strawberry blonde/redhead
  • Green eyes
  • Freckles
  • Low level Stacylite
  • 22 years old
  • Still in university
  • Doesn't wear the hijab
She belongs to the street

I knew a very white looking Muslim girl (I think she was turkish) in college
… she had a 5’4 Bangladesh boyfriend I’m not even kidding @House Lannister @Chadeep @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
I knew a very white looking Muslim girl (I think she was turkish) in college
… she had a 5’4 Bangladesh boyfriend I’m not even kidding @House Lannister @Chadeep @FailedNormieManlet
8EB92BC9 A786 4602 8BA4 EEA43A067823

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
My bro use your brain.

1. She's not even covered up, you won't be in an unmarried relationship with her, it's a marriage, so if she's not covered up, you will be classified as a dayouth and look up the punishment of Allah for that.

2. Based on the fact that she answered "I had two exes..." when you asked about her body count, she most likely avoided the question as her body count is atrocious. She's from Canada, she knows damn well that "body count" refers to previous sexual partners, she didn't answer "I had two exes..." because she thought you asked her about her previous exes.

3. She's in Canada and you're in the Uk. Unless she's a muslim who fears Allah(which is not the case. Based on the description you told us, she doesn't look like a good muslim.), you will get cheated on. No human can live without affection for a long time, unless they fight their urges. She's not a good muslim, she won't fight those urges.
I don't think I'd want to continue on with her despite her beauty.

• +1
Reactions: johnnymacster
@Xangsane ditch this girl, shes no good.

go for another

• +1
@Xangsane ditch this girl, shes no good.
What makes you think so?

I've had video calls with two other girls today. I'll write a post once I'm done talking with the third girl.

My wife search continues!

Backstory:

After my first video call with a Punjabi girl this afternoon, I had another one this evening.

Her stats:
  • Green eyes
  • Freckles
  • Low level Stacylite
  • 22 years old
  • Still in university
  • Doesn't wear the hijab
Her behaviour towards me:
  • She complimented me upon my face reveal, but was more stoic throughout, compared to the previous girl who was bubbly. Compared me to Someone Sprouse.
  • Didn't go in with the intention of getting married anytime soon, but "wasn't ruling out the possibility of marriage" (despite saying she was looking for a husband on the Google Form)
  • Claimed that boys from her university "aren't all that" and that I looked like a "nice change from the usual guys"
  • Talked about university life and her degree for a lot of the time
  • Was very interested in the things I do and my educational and professional background
  • Average NT
  • Had a calm disposition throughout, didn't make eye contact as often as the previous girl. Was filing her nails for a bit.
  • Only lasted about 20 minutes long
  • Says she does not drink alcohol on the form, but claims "she likes non-alcoholic wine"
  • Seems pretty whitewashed, since she tried to dodge some questions I asked regarding Islam, or gave an incomplete answer
  • Doesn't really feel connected to Lebanese-ness
She was very physically attractive, despite not being of a phenotype I'd usually go for. However, the conversation felt a little stiff compared to the previous girl and didn't flow nicely. I also was a bit taken aback about her lying on the Google form about if she was looking for marriage, claimed to be teetotal (not sure if I'm buying her claiming to like non-alcoholic wine) and practicing.
You're so fucking weird and autistic, who the fuck makes a LIST about someone like this? No way people here are this retarded

• WTF
You're so fucking weird and autistic, who the fuck makes a LIST about someone like this? No way people here are this retarded
I'm looking for a wife and I would like input from others on who to go for and if she exhibits red flags I might have overlooked.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Which country is your father from? Distance should be no problem if you want a good wife. I dont think the women living in qatar is qatari,I rather think an adjoining or neighboring country, could also be a North African one.
The "Qatari" girl ended up being half South Asian half Yemeni.
However, I managed to talk to a girl from my father's country but lives in the UK, albeit a few hours away.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Who is fixing those video calls for you? Family?

My wife search continues!

Backstory:

After my first video call with a Punjabi girl this afternoon, I had another one this evening.

Her stats:
  • Green eyes
  • Freckles
  • Low level Stacylite
  • 22 years old
  • Still in university
  • Doesn't wear the hijab
Her behaviour towards me:
  • She complimented me upon my face reveal, but was more stoic throughout, compared to the previous girl who was bubbly. Compared me to Someone Sprouse.
  • Didn't go in with the intention of getting married anytime soon, but "wasn't ruling out the possibility of marriage" (despite saying she was looking for a husband on the Google Form)
  • Claimed that boys from her university "aren't all that" and that I looked like a "nice change from the usual guys"
  • Talked about university life and her degree for a lot of the time
  • Was very interested in the things I do and my educational and professional background
  • Average NT
  • Had a calm disposition throughout, didn't make eye contact as often as the previous girl. Was filing her nails for a bit.
  • Only lasted about 20 minutes long
  • Says she does not drink alcohol on the form, but claims "she likes non-alcoholic wine"
  • Seems pretty whitewashed, since she tried to dodge some questions I asked regarding Islam, or gave an incomplete answer
  • Doesn't really feel connected to Lebanese-ness
She was very physically attractive, despite not being of a phenotype I'd usually go for. However, the conversation felt a little stiff compared to the previous girl and didn't flow nicely. I also was a bit taken aback about her lying on the Google form about if she was looking for marriage, claimed to be teetotal (not sure if I'm buying her claiming to like non-alcoholic wine) and practicing.
Show her face to me bhai.

The "Qatari" girl ended up being half South Asian half Yemeni.
However, I managed to talk to a girl from my father's country but lives in the UK, albeit a few hours away.
I already suspected she wouldn't be Qatari. How was the girl from your father's country?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I suspected it too, I wasn't surprised.
What did you think she would have been?
From a country nearby or North Africa or Turkish maybe.
I really, really liked her. Best one so far, but I need to follow her up with some more questions.
Good to hear, keep asking questions.

• Love it