Too many idiots on this site

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
On this site I have seen far too many idiots recently, now I'm not just talking about the average retarded narcy that shitposts on here, I am talking about the cope "whitepillers" who hang around here and preach shit like mewing, bonesmashing and many other schizo copes, they are generally indian and we all know the average IQ in India is 80, no more explanation should be needed as to why these people should not be trusted, act as if they are invisible and gradually they will leave the site, the main issue stems from their immaturity and unwillingness to do the actual looksmaxxes such as surgery or even soft/hardmaxxing in a planned out intelligent way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 21219 and 9 others
brutal a discussion thread that gets 0 replies

On this site I have seen far too many idiots recently, now I'm not just talking about the average retarded narcy that shitposts on here, I am talking about the cope "whitepillers" who hang around here and preach shit like mewing, bonesmashing and many other schizo copes, they are generally indian and we all know the average IQ in India is 80, no more explanation should be needed as to why these people should not be trusted, act as if they are invisible and gradually they will leave the site, the main issue stems from their immaturity and unwillingness to do the actual looksmaxxes such as surgery or even soft/hardmaxxing in a planned out intelligent way.
Average IQ of Brahmin is 120. Every Indian here is Brahmin.

You bastard. India is a nuclear and economic superpower.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 19036
i mewed chewed and ascended

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Best place for u too see idiots is looking in a mirror

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17595
I agree, Indians should kpopmaxx

too many armchair philosopher discussing surgeries they'll never get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj and Cheesyrumble
Just improve your face by doing cardio theory (true story)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21219
Best place for u too see idiots is looking in a mirror
i mewed chewed and ascended
too many armchair philosopher discussing surgeries they'll never get.
beats all the "I will chew and mew and listen to subliminal then become chad"
meanwhile...

Just shut up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse
over for you
No it's over for people like you you f*cking sh*thead. Over for people who say "over". Over for people who say "rent free".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 3828, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
rent free

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
How old are you?

the irony is that you are an 18 year old low IQ ethnic who nobody likes, get a fucking job and start acting like an adult
Fortunately for me I’m getting my life together. I’m smarter and more mature than you.

Unfortunately for you, you’re 16, autistic, faggotmaxxed chump got dumped by his girlfriend and cries all day on discord about how he’s a 4/10. Get it together white boy.

Fortunately for me I’m getting my life together. I’m smarter and more mature than you.
you are neither of those things, especially with that shitty rep ratio, allow me to now live rent free inside your head now knowing you got mogged in every single possible way by a 16 year old

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
you are neither of those things, especially with that shitty rep ratio, allow me to now live rent free inside your head now knowing you got mogged in every single possible way by a 16 year old
Bro shut the fuck up, go and do your homework & leave this site forever fuck ass kid.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Bro shut the fuck up, go and do your homework & leave this site forever fuck ass kid.
ethnics defending each other JFL funniest shit ever

You’re proving my point the more you comment. See, unlike you I don’t really care about internet points on an incel forum. Meanwhile this is the 2nd or 3rd time you’ve mentioned it. You can keep saying that you Mog me, but I don’t whine on discord all day about being autistic and 4/10.

No it's over for people like you you f*cking sh*thead. Over for people who say "over". Over for people who say "rent free".

That's a boomer meme. The updated version is eviction moratorium. Ugh. Although it's not quite taking off yet — a little slow. But I have faith in the lingo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
but I don’t whine on discord all day about being autistic and 4/10.
funny how you keep mentioning this but you are too low IQ to realize I am being satire

you are an idiot