Too many people are squinting wrong. (squintmaxxers GTFIH)

clockwiseRotator

clockwiseRotator

Iron
Squinting is not simply narrowing your eyes (which inevitably means both the upper and lower part of the eye contracts, looking weird). There's a specific technique:
1) open your eyes wide
2) carefully contract only the lower part of the eyes
3) use a mirror to calibrate each one so they look similar
What this means is, during the process of squinting, there should be a constant upwards pressure at the top of your eyes as you try and prevent the eyelids from becoming exposed. This technique may only be relevant to those with prominent eyelids in the first place.

For reference, I've taken some photos. I've tried my best to keep all angles the same but there may be discrepancies. I'm sure you'll notice that my eyes are quite asymmetric.

Default:
IMG 0660

Generic squinting:
IMG 0668

Improved squinting (angle is a little higher making this an unfair comparison but this method is better regardless)
IMG 0665

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Aqua, Deleted member 15099 and 11 others
Everyone knows what squinching is greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 3771, volcelfatcel and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ManzareK, aspieSavage and 10 others
Legit, I figuered this out a long time ago tho

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, Danish_Retard and Inscol
Never understood how 'spending less time here' became an insult
Because you guys think we never made theses type of threads, type of things. Making threads to react-farm things that has been done 1000 times, everybody has saw threads like this from greycels that it became boring at this point. New users coming thinking we're retarded and never did shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Greycel invasion.
Screenshot 20210314 154956

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, GigaAscender, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Because you guys think we never made theses type of threads, type of things. Making threads to react-farm things that has been done 1000 times, everybody has saw threads like this from greycels that it became boring at this point. New users coming thinking we're retarded and never did shit like this.
This is true, but I appreciate him taking pics with it, even tho this thread has been made a couple of times. Mostly just to call out salludon.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer, clockwiseRotator and alriodai
Never understood how 'spending less time here' became an insult
I never really say greycel as an insult tbh. I ju.st use it when I think a new user is naive.

big part of squinting is your eyebrows, you must not frown, but contract them in such a way that they get into a better shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Not gonna lie I have retarded eyes and whenever I'm outside I can't help but squint from cold weather and wind. Whenever I play rugby it looks like I've been crying :cry::cry::cry:

For psl pics you can use bottom but as a perman squinter myself i can tell you that doesnt look natural. Best squint is basically looking tired. Keep in mind people Will see you from below aswell especially when with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099