Too much Boron during pregnancy doesn't seem good

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

we found that serum boron concentrations above 80μg/L were inversely associated with birth length

Still curious what the ideal amount is....

my mom said she took a pregnancy multi-vitamin very high in folic acid during pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
my mom said she took a pregnancy multi-vitamin very high in folic acid during pregnancy
Good to see your mom cared about you. No shit you're a high T tall slayer. What's your digit ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Good to see your mom cared about you. No shit you're a high T tall slayer. What's your digit ratio?
My mom did the same, ring finger slightly longer than index.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
My mom did the same, ring finger slightly longer than index.
Can you pm face maybe bro? I'm curious. What was her age when pregnant? Has a correlation with prenatal T too

ring finger somewhat longer than index, never measured. dont think its in the extemes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Next time I’m born I will tell my mother in the womb not to have too much boron

Should have told me this years ago when I was a fetus

Should have used my umbilical cord as a telephone to call me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, vHenri, Overjetcel299 and 2 others
Next time I’m born I will tell my mother in the womb not to have too much boron

Should have told me this years ago when I was a fetus
Come back when I make my new thread about time travel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, vHenri and KEy21
Can you pm face maybe bro? I'm curious. What was her age when pregnant? Has a correlation with prenatal T too
my mum had me at 30? is that an okay age for PnT

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2756
Definitely not ideal but could be way worse, my mom was 39
jfl all the chads I know have sexy young mums still in their early thirties.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Deleted member 685
My mom only ate like chicken and salad and lean cuisines and shit my dad should of forced her to eat raw meat so I could be chad She was also 40 when she had me

• Woah
My mom only ate like chicken and salad and lean cuisines and shit my dad should of forced her to eat raw meat so I could be chad She was also 40 when she had me
I hope the chicken came from a good source, because of the rise of gymcels more and more women are eating tons of chicken during pregnancy, the problem is alot of chicken contains phtalates

I hope the chicken came from a good source, because of the rise of gymcels more and more women are eating tons of chicken during pregnancy, the problem is alot of chicken contains phtalates
I don’t know it’s almost impossible to know she ate ok and my ring fingers are longer I can only imagine what I’d be like with high prental t makes me wanna respawn

• +1
In the future, I don't feel like taking pics rn.

• +1