too much chin projection?

ashesfr

ashesfr

Bronze
IMG 3673
IMG 3674
i have like a 1cm overbite but somehow i don’t look recessed or anything, my overbite also make my lips that perky. if i fix the overbite will my chin projection be too much and make me look retarded?

You need a sliding genio asap holy fucking shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, niqfan625, ryuken and 2 others
give you a chin
i’m 13 so i’m gna get like forsus appliance or smt like that soon and wait till puberty ends to see if my chin grows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, ryuken, Imretarded? and 2 others
@Gengar This kid is like 10 bro

• JFL
Reactions: piec, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Gengar and 3 others
i’m 13 so i’m gna get like forsus appliance or smt like that soon and wait till puberty ends to see if my chin grows.
Forsus appliance option is a good option

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and ashesfr
You have bimax protrusion

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr
why are fucking prepubescent kids browsing this forum?

@Gengar This kid is like 10 bro
:lul:, this little kid is asking for surgery advice.

OP, your chin is fine for your age

• +1
Reactions: ashesfr, ryuken and Ultimate Subhuman™
View attachment 3075291View attachment 3075292i have like a 1cm overbite but somehow i don’t look recessed or anything, my overbite also make my lips that perky. if i fix the overbite will my chin projection be too much and make me look retarded?
Short face syndrome chin, caused by a hypodivergent occlusal plane with a lack of vertical maxillary growth as well as a concomitant class 2 malocclusion.

Here's an x ray of some dude with the same problem, as you can see he clearly has an overly big mento labial fold and has a hypodivergent occlusal plane and an overbite

If you fix the lack of vertical height of the maxilla during the bimax (which they'll do) the chin should be passable even if it's big and overly projected. They can also rotate the chin clockwise and make it taller to lengthen your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Bitchwhipper2, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Wait atleast 4 years to see if you need surgery lol

• +1
This post just mad me realise I have the same problem I just thought it was normal
yeah nah it makes my under eye area look subhuman and my lower third too:lul:some guy gave a whole description of it just look for the reply where it starts with this

Short face syndrome chin, caused by a hypodivergent occlusal plane with a lack of vertical maxillary growth as well as a concomitant class 2 malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
yeah nah it makes my under eye area look subhuman and my lower third too:lul:some guy gave a whole description of it just look for the reply where it starts with this

Short face syndrome chin, caused by a hypodivergent occlusal plane with a lack of vertical maxillary growth as well as a concomitant class 2 malocclusion
Brutal, I just started jutting and I can breathe better. I think this is why I have a bad chest start improving now because when I was younger I coped hard

Try hgh and test it increase some bone length or width

You need to fix your overjet + overbite

Could also experiment with hgh as it has given some individuals underbite which leads me to believe it could correct overbite

• +1
You need to fix your overjet + overbite

Could also experiment with hgh as it has given some individuals underbite which leads me to believe it could correct overbite
u think forsus appliance would help?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
u think forsus appliance would help?
Thats for you to research, but I know that the younger the better

But either way, I made a theory on this a while back and I believe hgh would definitely improve you chances

Thats for you to research, but I know that the younger the better

But either way, I made a theory on this a while back and I believe hgh would definitely improve you chances
yeah i just don’t want to abuse drugs or anything only as a last resort since im 13

yeah i just don’t want to abuse drugs or anything only as a last resort since im 13
Yea, you may get away with just the device at your age.

But at the same time your overbite is very large. My bite has grown forward ~2mm since 13 without appliances

Yea, you may get away with just the device at your age.

But at the same time your overbite is very large. My bite has grown forward ~2mm since 13 without appliances
if i’m too late and retarded to do anything ab my overbite or whatever else i’ll js abuse plastic surgery once my face fully develops instead so🤷

respect the hustle, but 13 and on .org 😭 Kiss ur NT childhood goodbye, future mentalcel here.....