Too stingy to pay a fiverr pajeet to rate me so asking you instead

Unfortunately this. 0 appeal right now. However, you still have a (MUCH) better base than I do since you're not as much downward grown.

Brutal mouth to nose ratio, Im shaking at my 1.4 m/n ratio but here this is literally the worst i've seen on this forum.

See, the problem is, you have so called "unfixable failos" for the most part. I mean, Eppley had a procedure to widen the lips and he stopped doing it because it left lifetime scars on his some of his patients. Mouth stretching appliances are cope too.

Philtrum is not unfixable per se since rhino / lip lift and having a more forwarded chin can help you fraud but it's still pretty hard to fix entirely.

With that said, i'm pretty sure growing your hair would already make a very positive change. Hair helps fraud the midface massively.

Skin + hair go a long way. Try this before hardmaxxing tbh.
hmm I guess my lower part is fucked but I can still fix under eye area, eyebrow thickness + form, bodyfat % so my face bones are more prominent + hair as you said, so I think I can ascend a bit without a surgery, also mouth to nose ratio is around 1.1 - 1.2 , mesured it today, it's still bad but it looks worse in the photos above since I tend to tighten my mouth while I pose

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back