Too stingy to pay a fiverr pajeet to rate me so asking you instead

Dobromir

Dobromir

larpmaxxing
Just took these 3 photos in my car, without a fancy lighting, filters or anything and was wondering what you slumdogs would rate me (gayest activity of the day)

Also I’m 5’11 with a semi-muscular build

8958BDE9 A60D 4E2D 8475 CF4946BFA0C5
0E8B88AB 7C54 47A1 AD61 A1B6DDBC558B
5D3460FC B93F 4E40 A901 5F45FBD9D940

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 8 others
looks like I would have to pay the pajeets after all

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28414 and 16 others
Philtrum/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 21 others
Get a rhino , mouth widening and lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
Barely a LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 11 others
Death tier mouth to nose ratio
Death tier philtrum to chin ratio
Death tier nose
Death tier philtrum length
Death tier eyes

Just give up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, malicieusss and 20 others
Get a lip lift or kys asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, forevermirin and BongMog
squeeze your cheeks harder and you may reach my status
Nigga you look like a fucking chimp, i would never want to reach your status lmfao, i want to smoke what you're smoking you utter subhuman cumskin
Most evidence backed indian meme subreddit comment v0 xl99290p5d1b1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 14 others
better than having another man's thirst trap as a pfp
Do you expect everyone to say that you are chadlite or smth? @St.TikTokcel @User49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27660 and 14 others
3430802 5D3460FC B93F 4E40 A901 5F45FBD9D940

Mfs midface stopped loading at 3% 💀💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, HarrierDuBois and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, rooman, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
its brutally over for you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn, blackckatt and 8 others
Death tier nose
Death tier eyes

Just give up
there are some models with the same mouth to nose ratio, yes it looks more attractive if it's higher but barely makes a difference

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn, It'snotover and 14 others
Death tier nose
Death tier eyes

Just give up
Sorry OP this quote is on point you look weird no women would see you and feel something maybe if your not acting like a child some users can help you to ascend otherwise just buy a rope...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, HarrierDuBois, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
T
there are some models with the same mouth to nose ratio, yes it looks more attractive if it's higher but barely makes a difference
They are attractive despite it not because of it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, rooman, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
how did you come to the conclusion of posting here and what did you think your rating would be? genuinely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 29167, justinzayn and 4 others
Sorry OP this quote is on point you look weird no women would see you and feel something maybe if your not acting like a child some users can help you to ascend otherwise just buy a rope...
brutal when even overrating greycels tell you its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman and Blond3cel
honestly the first time I ever hear about "nose to mouth ratio" and that I should rope because of it, so I went back to old photos where I am with other people and checked if it's worse than theirs, and yes it's slightly worse but barely noticable, when I smile it isn't at all, you guys are so autistic about things you can't fix I wonder if you are too insecure to ever talk to a girl, thinking u are some subhuman because of a some weird ratio a basement dweller thought of

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and MakinMogReturns
honestly the first time I ever hear about "nose to mouth ratio" and that I should rope because of it, so I went back to old photos where I am with other people and checked if it's worse than theirs, and yes it's slightly worse but barely noticable, when I smile it isn't at all, you guys are so autistic about things you can't fix I wonder if you are too insecure to ever talk to a girl, thinking u are some subhuman because of a some weird ratio a basement dweller thought of
Forget ratios. You're ugly as shit how can you not see that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167 and 11 others
how did you come to the conclusion of posting here and what did you think your rating would be? genuinely
based on my experience approaching girls on clubs/getting stares at the gym I know my looks are above average, was more of an experiment to see how autistic about these stuff people on the forum are

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, It'snotover and 11 others
JoinedMay 19, 2023

chad in the slums of lahore

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and bishōnenmaxxer
Forget ratios. You're ugly as shit how can you not see that?
doesn't hold much weight when you are too afraid to show a pic of yourself, projecting much

doesn't hold much weight when you are too afraid to show a pic of yourself, projecting much
Let's say I'm some super ugly midget. What does that change?

3/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
based on my experience approaching girls on clubs/getting stares at the gym I know my looks are above average, was more of an experiment to see how autistic about these stuff people on the forum are
bro how are your teeth? do u have any bite issues like overbite? your mouth area looks like its protruding and i bet u look better with your mouth open.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
sorry i cant imagine any girl staring at you other than for your goofy loox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others

Next time, it's wise to not come across as a brash jackass cause when you do that, your negative features get amplified.

thinking u are some subhuman because of a some weird ratio a basement dweller thought of

I do agree with this as the nitpicking from the autists here can go too far, but what else were you fucking expecting?

If you think you look fine, cool, go on with your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
i often stare at subhuman girls/guys just because they are disgusting and laugh in my head. I would do the same to you tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167 and 9 others
i often stare at subhuman girls/guys just because they are disgusting and laugh in my head. I would do the same to you tbh
blud thinks theyre looking at him cuz hes attractive 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 14 others
beard will ascend you. I also have long phili but my bearss hide it all.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I was talking about girls starring at me, I am not into guys, but yeah in the gym they usually stare at me for lifting x2 more kgs than them

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Yeah i think a beard would make me look significantly more attractive, but can't grow one naturally

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
brad is a different species to you altogether

@St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax tell this truecel
But muh you bring chad/slayers down with your negativity, bro!

world record narrow mouth

still has a better maxiallary projection yet i look better from the front bcuz nice ratios.

perhaps the importance of maxilla is overblown

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and User49
blud thinks theyre looking at him cuz hes attractive 💀💀💀
bruv if I am a subhuman to you why u on my dick like that?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rooman and EverythingMattersCel
still has a better maxiallary projection yet i look better from the front bcuz nice ratios.

perhaps the importance of maxilla is overblown
first positive comment, warmed my heart

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, rooman and forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Yeah i think a beard would make me look significantly more attractive, but can't grow one naturally
That sucks man.. but you should at least widen your mouth. it will give you harmony and grow hair and get more leaner.

But muh you bring chad/slayers down with your negativity, bro!
theres guys that are just asking for advice

and then theres arrogant subhumans like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn, It'snotover and 4 others
just lol

no beard for that mouth

literally less than 1 mouth to nose

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and AsGoodAsItGets