Took the bus to school for the first time in my life.

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Always biked everywhere but recently crashed on my bike and fucked my knees and hand so I can't bicycle anymore.

Taking the bus is so comfy, you can just listen to music and watch the landscape changing.

And on filled city busses you can look at everybody without them even noticing.

pic of me enjoying bus

• +1
Reactions: Blue, lutte, Deleted member 9274 and 3 others
damn that sounds nice, no ones yelling and listening to loud music or anything like that? Just a nice peaceful ride

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
damn that sounds nice, no ones yelling and listening to loud music or anything like that? Just a nice peaceful ride
Yeah, I live in a smaller town so theres like 10 people on the bus and everybody is quiet. Very comfy.
On the city bus some people are talking and it's very crowded but that's pretty nice too. I haven't gotten a good look at people I don't already know for almost a year now.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah, I live in a smaller town so theres like 10 people on the bus and everybody is quiet. Very comfy.
On the city bus some people are talking and it's very crowded but that's pretty nice too. I haven't gotten a good look at people I don't already know for almost a year now.
How do you like being in the small town? Is it boring or do you like not having too many people around?

• +1
How do you like being in the small town? Is it boring or do you like not having too many people around?
I do not like it. I got beaten every day physically in school so I had to change school early therefore I don't know anybody. I know like literally 3 people.
I'm sure it would be more fun if you knew everybody around you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Always biked everywhere but recently crashed on my bike and fucked my knees and hand so I can't bicycle anymore.

Taking the bus is so comfy, you can just listen to music and watch the landscape changing.

And on filled city busses you can look at everybody without them even noticing.

pic of me enjoying bus
View attachment 1111949

I stopped using the bus when i was a teenager, where i live it was filled with mentally ill people and bitter ethnics who would start a fight over anything on the bus.

• +1
Falling asleep on the back of the bus is a sign of high status.

• +1
I stopped using the bus when i was a teenager, where i live it was filled with mentally ill people and bitter ethnics who would start a fight over anything on the bus.
Brutal, where did you live where this was a daily occurance? Also you @SkinjobCatastrophe

Falling asleep on the back of the bus is a sign of high status.
I've never done that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2214
Brutal, where did you live where this was a daily occurance? Also you @SkinjobCatastrophe

I've never done that
View attachment 1111994
Yes it was similar for me. One time on my school bus two kids got in trouble for having sex, no joke. The city buses are awful as well. I dont know why but on the bus people make all kinds of noise, play music, have loud conversations, ask for money. But on the train at least its usually quiet

• +1
Depends how many niggers are on it

• Woah
Why did you take my thread and made a parody of it.

• JFL
brb drinking cAt milk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Danish_Retard
I don't know how things are in Denmark, but would you say living in a small town is better for incels/low tier normies than living in a big town, due to competition and stuff?

• +1
I don't know how things are in Denmark, but would you say living in a small town is better for incels/low tier normies than living in a big town, due to competition and stuff?
Never been a part of normie culture so I can't answer this. B
But I'd definitely prefer living in a big city since you have way more opportunities to meet people and you can more easily get new friends. Although "city" here is like 20k people lol.

• +1
Reactions: Blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back