TOOTH IMPLANT SELF INSTALL WITH BOLLARD PLATES

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
i am 100% going to install my own tooth crown to fix asymmetry, but what about installing bollard plates to use a face mask?
@nelson is this simple to do or should i just ask this orthotropist near me to install them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 12669
Sounds giga aspie, ur probably gonna make a thread later talking about how you fucked up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Preoximerianas, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
you are retarded and i hope the worst for you

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 6423
Sounds giga aspie, ur probably gonna make a thread later talking about how you fucked up
i don’t even care if ur trying to discourage me i’m just happy i got a reply:feelsmage:

• +1
Not even real dentists fix their teeth, they go to others, it's difficult to perform dental procedures on yourself...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Not even real dentists fix their teeth, they go to others, it's difficult to perform dental procedures on yourself...
I don’t think it will be that difficult, all I have to do is shave around my tooth using the high speed handpiece and then cement the crown on, i’m still iffy about the bollard plates tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Bro that shit is hard to do even for educated professionals with phD in stomatology because it requires precision, steady hand and professional tools. You gonna fuck it up and have to go to stomatologist to fix that shit while laughing at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 14139
Bro that shit is hard to do even for educated professionals with phD in stomatology because it requires precision, steady hand and professional tools. You gonna fuck it up and have to go to stomatologist to fix that shit while laughing at you
that’s plan B actually because they denied me a crown before but if my shit is fucked up then they have no choice:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
that’s plan B actually because they denied me a crown before but if my shit is fucked up then they have no choice:lul::lul:
i’ll just go to a different dentist and make a story up

See you in the emergency room when you have sepsis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
actually nvm i don’t think it’s worth it:Comfy:

i don’t even care if ur trying to discourage me i’m just happy i got a reply:feelsmage:
I'm not even trying to put you down or anything, it just sounds like a really bad idea. Im trying to save you from doing something that you will end up regretting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Preoximerianas
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 12669
I'm not even trying to put you down or anything, it just sounds like a really bad idea. Im trying to save you from doing something that you will end up regretting.
on some low inhib shit it would actually be the best case if I botch it because then I would be forced to have a professional install an implant which is what I wanted in the first place

• JFL