• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
That's why europe needs paganism.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lonenely sigma, Swarthy Knight and 10 others
They’d still be cucks because they have a degenerate secular culture. Only difference is polygamy was considered ok in most pagan European societies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, drimprovement and Imretarded?
You call them cuck because women are hoes. They think you are cuck because they dominate world and pratically own your country due to political, financial and cultural dominance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lonenely sigma, ThraxxGlo and 10 others
You call them cuck because women are hoes. They think you are cuck because they dominate world and pratically own your country due to political, financial and cultural dominance.
brutal but true

They’d still be cucks because they have a degenerate secular culture. Only difference is polygamy was considered ok in most pagan European societies
Odin will strike down any cuck:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I agree Scandinavians are cucked especially sweds and norwegians but Christianity is not

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, castizo and 1 other person
Oh you mean the most atheistic nations in Europe as shown on this list are the most cucked? Yes it seems they need Christ again clearly to prevent this debauchery. Proof that the west has fallen away from Christ’s teachings and that has led to degeneracy, thank Roman Catholicism, Protestantism and the separation of church and state for this aberration to the natural order.

May Europe return to Christ again to remove this malignant tumour they have allowed to seep into their psyche and soyciety called Gaythism and Secularism
IMG 0559
IMG 0560

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IndraBC, truthhurts, castizo and 4 others
These are secular and atheistic countries. In fact, most people in these countries literally hate Christianity, so why would they be Christian?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, Bomber517 and 2 others
They need Odin again not a man.
Odin is not a god. He’s a faggot pagan demon, where was Odin when the Christian’s cuckholded the Viking’s at Stanford bridge? Where was Odin when Olaf and Magnus went around forcing the Norse to become Christian?

Where was your little bitch idol demon faggot called Odin? Odin ain’t shit he’s a pussy demon and like every fallen angel he got cuckhokeen in the face of GOD. Now cry and turn to Christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah right buddy LOOOL, the average western dude doesn’t "own“ anyone or anything, it’s maybe 1% of white people who are rich and powerful, you can’t claim their wealth as your own just because you have the same skin color as them and they don’t own the world, they compete with rich or powerful companies from countries like China who also would say they own the western world if you asked them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
Odin is not a god. He’s a faggot pagan demon, where was Odin when the Christian’s cuckholded the Viking’s at Stanford bridge? Where was Odin when Olaf and Magnus went around forcing the Norse to become Christian?

Where was your little bitch idol demon faggot called Odin? Odin ain’t shit he’s a pussy demon and like every fallen angel he got cuckhokeen in the face of GOD. Now cry and turn to Christ
I've said that I won't be worshipping a man who got done by jews.

Facts. Nearly every country on that list is mostly atheist/agnostic or non practicing. Christianity condemns adultery
@wishIwasSalludon Conveniently leave out Eastern Europe (the only religious region of Europe) in these kind of questions it’s almost as if Roman Catholicism and Protestantism lead to degeneracy due to Bering heretical cults. 🤔 oh I wonder really gets the brain clockin don’t it.

Actually they are all of the greatest heretical cult called “Protestantism” oh wow SURPRISE SURPRISE the mother of heresies leads to being a cuck and atheism who would had guessed

And imagine using Scandinavia everybody knows Scandinavia is an atheist stronghold the biggest in Europe even more Atheist than the United Kingdom, imagine thinking those nations are “Christian”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, truthhurts and Shrek2OnDvD
Oh you mean the most atheistic nations in Europe as shown on this list are the most cucked? Yes it seems they need Christ again clearly to prevent this debauchery. Proof that the west has fallen away from Christ’s teachings and that has led to degeneracy, thank Roman Catholicism, Protestantism and the separation of church and state for this aberration to the natural order.

May Europe return to Christ again to remove this malignant tumour they have allowed to seep into their psyche and soyciety called Gaythism and Secularism
View attachment 3192712View attachment 3192714
This is how Christian’s treat people like u

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I've said that I won't be worshipping a man who got done by jews.
God became man to DIE to restore human nature and deify it with God in heaven. Our nature was corrupted and tainted by Adam and eves action, we were cursed as a race as a species and our curse extended to the entire planet.

God BECAME INCARNATE as a human to reistaish a deep relationship that was lost. God did not die to “Jews” due to weakness or to romans due to idiocy but he WILLINGLY took upon the nature of Man and WILLINGLY underwent death in human nature…

GET IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU CRITICISE OUR BELIFS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, IndraBC, truthhurts and 1 other person
This is how Christian’s treat people like u

Oh yeah I forgot that black Africans were Christian’s before Europeans 🤷‍♂️ I completely forgot about that my bad I forgot Ethiopia and Sudan were Christian before all of Europe ah oh well time to become Muslim then.

I also forgot Jesus was a white man from Norway and not an brown Semitic Jew who prob looked identical to native Palestinians

I also forgot that the action of ONE single man reflects upon the entire Christian community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, truthhurts and sportsmogger
God became man to DIE to restore human nature and deify it with God in heaven. Our nature was corrupted and tainted by Adam and eves action, we were cursed as a race as a species and our curse extended to the entire planet.

God BECAME INCARNATE as a human to reistaish a deep relationship that was lost. God did not die to “Jews” due to weakness or to romans due to idiocy but he WILLINGLY took upon the nature of Man and WILLINGLY underwent death in human nature…

GET IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU CRITICISE OUR BELIFS
How do u know jesus was a god?

• +1
None of those do (maybe France somewhat to African nations) the ones that really own shit is the us and they aren’t on here.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
How do u know jesus was a god?
He proved it; he was the one mentioned in the scripture he was prophesied over 700 years before his birth and he is the only human to never sin or have impure thoughts the miraculous birth and finally the ultimate proof being 500 people witnessing this man rise from the dead and all the apostles willingly dying excruciating deaths (liars make for terrible Martys) with 0 doubts due to having witnessed a HUMAN die and then RESSURECT with the wounds he had still present in his person.

John 20:28 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” 28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

This was Thomas Jesus “brother” (was his cousin) who doubted Christs nature as God until he felt the nails in his skin felt the knife wound in his rib and realised this man did die and rose again and ONLY GOD has power over death.

Jesus IS GOD IN HUMAN FORM HE IS GOD BECAME MAN INCARNATE. And it makes sense, How fitting is it that God would best convey how to be a stand up human by then becoming man and living as an example.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Couldn’t had said it better myself. OPs an Arab and currently whitey is blowing his nations up :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon
Couldn’t had said it better myself. OPs an Arab and currently whitey is blowing his nations up :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Reminder Christianity was brought to Africa and black slaves to keep black people docile which has worked to great effect

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Autismcel and truthhurts
The countries everybody migrates to 😵‍💫

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
He proved it; he was the one mentioned in the scripture he was prophesied over 700 years before his birth and he is the only human to never sin or have impure thoughts the miraculous birth and finally the ultimate proof being 500 people witnessing this man rise from the dead and all the apostles willingly dying excruciating deaths (liars make for terrible Martys) with 0 doubts due to having witnessed a HUMAN die and then RESSURECT with the wounds he had still present in his person.

John 20:28 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” 28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

This was Thomas Jesus “brother” (was his cousin) who doubted Christs nature as God until he felt the nails in his skin felt the knife wound in his rib and realised this man did die and rose again and ONLY GOD has power over death.

Jesus IS GOD IN HUMAN FORM HE IS GOD BECAME MAN INCARNATE. And it makes sense, How fitting is it that God would best convey how to be a stand up human by then becoming man and living as an example.
Huh, 500 people claiming that they saw his resurrection? Wow, I would really love if u provide a trustful source for that claim brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, truthhurts and wishIwasSalludon

View attachment 3192712View attachment 3192714
Paul predicted this

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Secularism is based with traditional values

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, vernier, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Huh, 500 people claiming that they saw his resurrection? Wow, I would really love if u provide a trustful source for that claim brother.
I mean nearly 500 people saw the resurrection, so I'm definitely 1000% sure that it would be a well recorded document containing all 500 people testimonies.

Secularism is based with traditional values
Secularism is a meme a secular society will always result in mass suicide, depression, cucked culture etc.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The countries everybody migrates to 😵‍💫
Funny how that works init. Ethnics be hating all the time

But if these cucked nations didn’t exist they’d be in shithole Afghanistan or Congo rainforest

Paul predicted this
No Paul PREACHED this he never predicted this

The predictions come from zacharia, Daniel, Moses, Joshua and Isiah and the other authors of the Pslams and proverbs.

Paul was the one who spread Christianity more than any other apostle barring Peter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC, n9wiff, truthhurts and 2 others
Funny how that works init. Ethnics be hating all the time

But if these cucked nations didn’t exist they’d be in shithole Afghanistan or Congo rainforest

No Paul PREACHED this he never predicted this

The predictions come from zacharia, Daniel, Moses, Joshua and Isiah and the other authors of the Pslams and proverbs.

Paul was the one who spread Christianity more than any other apostle barring Peter.
Paul did too, it’s called "The Great Falling Away" and it‘s literally what has been happening with the rise of secularism in the past decades and apostasy.
The rise of the lawless one is very near.

• +1
Paul did too, it’s called "The Great Falling Away" and it‘s literally what has been happening with the rise of secularism in the past centuries.
The rise of the lawless one is very near.
Oh well I assumed you was referring to predicting Christ existing not in terms of predicting the mass apostasy. Which tbf is only happening in the western world. Outside of Heathen Europe and the west Christianity is growing in east Asia, Africa LATAM and South Asia. White people played their part is holding the line until the 21st century now their chapter is shut and BBC’s will take up the mantle as defenders of Christ’s honour until we ourselfs become retards like whypipo then Latinos wil take over.

• JFL
  • +1
Oh yeah I forgot that black Africans were Christian’s before Europeans 🤷‍♂️ I completely forgot about that my bad I forgot Ethiopia and Sudan were Christian before all of Europe ah oh well time to become Muslim then.

I also forgot Jesus was a white man from Norway and not an brown Semitic Jew who prob looked identical to native Palestinians

I also forgot that the action of ONE single man reflects upon the entire Christian community
Clear difference between Sudan, Ethiopia and Congo, Nigeria

Based Secular countries, none of them are cucked lol

Source: my asshole

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and vernier

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
None of these countries are Christians

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and truthhurts
the Apostle Paul's letter to the Corinthians in 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 states that Jesus appeared to more than 500 people at once. And if you don’t consider this credible then sure I suppose we may as well throw out every ancient source then :hnghn: two let’s say napoleon never existed neither did Alexander neither did Caesar.

How about I do you one better.

Explain to me why a group of religious Jews would feel the need to become heretic idolaters and be excommunicated from their Jewish special people club. Provide me with a reason anybody would do that?

Now provide me a reason why people would lie to just suffer? Nobody lies without a motive that will benifit them. The people who said Christ is god and died didn’t gain money they didn’t gain fame they gained HATRED, OSTRACISATION, and TORTURE

PROVIDE ME WITH A REASON why an ancient Jew would even come up with this concept of a man dying and rising from the dead? This wasn’t even something they considered possible so explain why and how and where did this idea when appear from?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and truthhurts
Theres clear differences between those people

Thats like comparing Asian and Whites

Theyre both white skinned brahhh!
All black SSA :hnghn: if you saw an Ethiopian and Sudanese today you’d say they were as black as a west African and a Bantu from Congo.

So your argument relies on a false equivalence fallacy. Asia isn’t Europe. And Asian isn’t a race which Asian don’t mean? Just all around an stupid comparison you made go drink bleach and oil yourself.

As I said blacks were Christian’s before Europeans and anybody with a brain. (Aka not you) considered Sudanese (literally means land of blacks in Arabic btw :feelshah:) and Ethiopians black
IMG 0562
IMG 0563

Here’s an Ethiopian (top pic) and now a Sudanese (the women)

Who would say these are not black? Oh yeah nobody now killyouself you idiot

Attachments

• IMG_0561.png
    IMG_0561.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL