Top 10 cucked countries and their religon

First time seeing an actual cuckstian crying. Just accept that there r no 1st century bible manuscripts more than 94% of ur manuscripts come from 8th century or later and adnan rashid goes on to explain how they were changed. James couldn't refute shit. First whole bible was in Greek hahhaha. Adnan also gives another example of a following christian guy who himself says that their initial bible manuscripts are lost and can't be found.
87% of pagan mythology is gods cheating on their wifey gods with little boys. Odin, Zeus etc. all did this. :lul:

I’m 100% certain ITS A FACT he wasn’t white, HE WAS AN 1st CENTURY JEW AKA TRUE SEMITE HE WASNT SOME ASHKENAZI MONGREL DOG WHO LOOKS LIKE A PINKOID. Your race can’t even go to Isreal today without sun screen :lul::lul::lul::lul: Jesus lived in Egypt for his youth cumskins can’t go there either without sun screen. Jesus was a Semitic Jew who looked like an Arab this is a fact not an opinion BUT A FACT.

You’re on par with those blacks who genuinely believe Jesus was a black man but at least their argument makes more sense than the cumskins equivalence considering black people can survive in the sun :lul:.
Nigger Jesus was the son of God I'm sure he didn't need any sunscreen. Besides that, I don't really care how our Lord was physically, since I'm sure he is 100% white spiritually (maybe Whites are spiritually divine and not the other way around). Still, that doesn't disprove the fact that you are a fucking nigger and I'm going to rayp you. Heil Hitler

Nigger Jesus was the son of God I'm sure he didn't need any sunscreen. Besides that, I don't really care how our Lord was physically, since I'm sure he is 100% white spiritually (maybe Whites are spiritually divine and not the other way around). Still, that doesn't disprove the fact that you are a fucking nigger and I'm going to rayp you. Heil Hitler
He was fully MAN and fully god.

If he was white he’d need sun screen or die from the sun.

The bible also says he would had looked like an average looking man of his region… the avg Semitic Palestinian Jew of that era looked like Arabs therefore he would had looked like an Arab not like a European you stupid birch go kill yourself

How can you even say heil hitler when hitler hated Christianity :lul::lul::lul: your such a stupid fsggot this is why I say white nationalist Christians are not CHRISTIANS your worldview is in opposition to Christianity on every single level and you WORSHIP AN BROWN SEMETIC MAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You say he was a semitic Jew and then say he looks like an Arab. Tf? These are 2 different things.
Semitic Jews of the 1st century look identical to modern day Palestinians. Modern Palestinian look like Arabs and identify as such. Therefore Jesus was a brown Semitic Jew and would phenotypically be indistinguishable from an levant arab

87% of pagan mythology is gods cheating on their wifey gods with little boys. Odin, Zeus etc. all did this. :lul:
Problem?
He was fully MAN and fully god.

If he was white he’d need sun screen or die from the sun.

The bible also says he would had looked like an average looking man of his region… the avg Semitic Palestinian Jew of that era looked like Arabs therefore he would had looked like an Arab not like a European you stupid birch go kill yourself

How can you even say heil hitler when hitler hated Christianity :lul::lul::lul: your such a stupid fsggot this is why I say white nationalist Christians are not CHRISTIANS your worldview is in opposition to Christianity on every single level and you WORSHIP AN BROWN SEMETIC MAN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Saint Adolf Hitler pls kill this nigger

Semitic Jews of the 1st century look identical to modern day Palestinians. Modern Palestinian look like Arabs and identify as such. Therefore Jesus was a brown Semitic Jew and would phenotypically be indistinguishable from an levant arab
Jesus was celtiberian, i dreamt about this oncd

Jesus was celtiberian, i dreamt about this oncd
The demon is what you saw in your dream and the demon also touched your pejis ans anus but you didn’t remember that for some reason what a shame

Just as white people have a variety of hair and eye colors, so do Palestinians. People call Albanians white but Palestinians shitskins while they look the same.

Just as white people have a variety of hair and eye colors, so do Palestinians. People call Albanians white but Palestinians shitskins while they look the same.
View attachment 3197361
View attachment 3197363
View attachment 3197365
Albanians are Europeans so yes they are white

I’m aware Palestinians have variation with some being white adjacent (my Palestinian buddy is white in looks so we call him whitebou as a joke)

But here’s the thing idiots like you readily neglect and ignore

Isaiah 53:1
Jesus was despised and rejected by men, and had no beauty or majesty to attract people to him.

So it’s clear Jesus was a normie. For reference Jesus would had been a 5/10 40K earning working class 5’9 male in modern terms. For him to had been one of the white Palestianin looking people he wouldn’t had been the “norm” for him to had been black he wouldn’t had been the “norm” so he had to had looked like your avg Palestinian which is a brown Arab back then esp considering they didn’t have the same degree of cumskin admixture from Arab slavery and crusades proving Jesus was a brown Palestinian

I know you pinkies want Jesus to be white or look white so bad but he was brown booooo hoooooooo

I am East-Asian why tf do you think I want Jesus to be white?

Also by quoting the Old Testament you are implying that the figure that appears in the verse is Jesus. That verse came hundreds of years before Jesus was born. Are you saying the Bible predicted the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus?