Top 10 cucked countries and their religon

the Apostle Paul's letter to the Corinthians in 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 states that Jesus appeared to more than 500 people at once. And if you don’t consider this credible then sure I suppose we may as well throw out every ancient source then :hnghn: two let’s say napoleon never existed neither did Alexander neither did Caesar.
Hahahahaha prove his resurrection to me, bhai. 500 people saw it yet not a single reliable document except for an anonymous Paul guy:feelsuhh:, who was muh people saw it saar belieb me saar nat laying 100% true:feelskek::feelskek:
How about I do you one better.

Explain to me why a group of religious Jews would feel the need to become heretic idolaters and be excommunicated from their Jewish special people club. Provide me with a reason anybody would do that?

Now provide me a reason why people would lie to just suffer? Nobody lies without a motive that will benifit them. The people who said Christ is god and died didn’t gain money they didn’t gain fame they gained HATRED, OSTRACISATION, and TORTURE

PROVIDE ME WITH A REASON why an ancient Jew would even come up with this concept of a man dying and rising from the dead? This wasn’t even something they considered possible so explain why and how and where did this idea when appear from?
"jew", they'll do anything to make a few bucks:forcedsmile:

JFL at calling Australia christian

You will be hung from the gutters of baghdad for all to see if i find out you are an islamcel making this list :lul:

Hahahahaha prove his resurrection to me, bhai. 500 people saw it yet not a single reliable document except for an anonymous Paul guy:feelsuhh:, who was muh people saw it saar belieb me saar nat laying 100% true:feelskek::feelskek:

"jew", they'll do anything to make a few bucks:forcedsmile:
No, you have to DISPROVE IT. Do that and you have debunked christianity. Besides I even showed you that the “jews” gained no MONEY for believing in Christ they GAINED NOTHING proving my point thank YOUUUU

But none of you have done so 😕 OH WELL looks like Christ is risen and Christianity will forever remain 🤷‍♂️. Bewdhes there’s more evidence for him rising by his apostles dying and getting martyd for him who TF dies for a lie? Nobody but you have yet to even answer my questions :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: so you lost this debate my Freind come BACK once you can disprove the resurrection until then take your L and move on

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
No, you have to DISPROVE IT. Do that and you have debunked christianity

But none of you have done so 😕 OH WELL looks like Christ is risen and Christianity will forever remain 🤷‍♂️. Bewdhes there’s more evidence for him rising by his apostles dying and getting martyd for him who TF dies for a lie? Nobody but you have yet to even answer my questions :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: so you lost this debate my Freind come BACK once you can disprove the resurrection until then take your L and move on
What a braindead retard lmao, at first I asked u a simple question that how u know jesus is a god, you replied with muh 500 people saw resurrection and a verse from corrupted and changed book(Bible) :feelskek::feelskek:
Nevertheless I then asked the source of your claim and jfl what u responded with "muh Paul (guy who didn't even meet jesus) wrote about not from his personal experience but the words of some 500 people:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and you r telling me to believe his words jfl
Burden of proof is upon u, prove it to me that jesus was resurrected, prove it to me that what Paul wrote was true:feelskek::feelskek:

I also forgot Jesus was a white man from Norway and not an brown Semitic Jew who prob looked identical to native Palestinians
He was white from western europe. I had dream about this once

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
What a braindead retard lmao, at first I asked u a simple question that how u know jesus is a god, you replied with muh 500 people saw resurrection and a verse from corrupted and changed book(Bible) :feelskek::feelskek:
Nevertheless I then asked the source of your claim and jfl what u responded with "muh Paul (guy who didn't even meet jesus) wrote about not from his personal experience but the words of some 500 people:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and you r telling me to believe his words jfl
Burden of proof is upon u, prove it to me that jesus was resurrected, prove it to me that what Paul wrote was true:feelskek::feelskek:
while you talk about this on here millions of shitskins like OP are invading Europe.
I don't care who is the real God, I want to CLEAR THEM OUT

• +1
No, you have to DISPROVE IT. Do that and you have debunked christianity. Besides I even showed you that the “jews” gained no MONEY for believing in Christ they GAINED NOTHING proving my point thank YOUUUU

Lmfao "take your L" nigga u dodged my question, then went on with ur schizo ramblings "prove Christianity is false" "prove it" haha hahaha :feelskek::feelskek:
Couldn't provide me with a single shred of evidence for the resurrection of jesus holy shit, what a brain dead retard you r :feelskek::feelskek:

Yh Europes gone everybody knows it. Russia is the only part of Europe left.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Lmfao "take your L" nigga u dodged my question, then went on with ur schizo ramblings "prove Christianity is false" "prove it" haha hahaha :feelskek::feelskek:
Couldn't provide me with a single shred of evidence for the resurrection of jesus holy shit, what a brain dead retard you r :feelskek::feelskek:
I didn’t dodge your question…. I said people died and got tortured for their belief in Christ and those who saw the risen Jesus in flesh happily died with them proving more credence to the fact that they did witness Christ risen from the dead as the saying goes “liars make for poor Martys” the proof is on you for proving Christ never ROSE FROM THE DEAD. I have my proof I have given it to you and all you have is an argument from Silence fallacy.

You dodged all my questions because you know you can’t answer them I have answered yours but if you want a video evidence of Jesus rising then I can’t get you video evidence as that never existed back then but I have eye witness testimonies from the gospels meanwhile you have nothing to debunk what I wrote thank you 😘

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and vernier
All black SSA :hnghn: if you saw an Ethiopian and Sudanese today you’d say they were as black as a west African and a Bantu from Congo.

So your argument relies on a false equivalence fallacy. Asia isn’t Europe. And Asian isn’t a race which Asian don’t mean? Just all around an stupid comparison you made go drink bleach and oil yourself.

As I said blacks were Christian’s before Europeans and anybody with a brain. (Aka not you) considered Sudanese (literally means land of blacks in Arabic btw :feelshah:) and Ethiopians blackView attachment 3192963View attachment 3192964

Here’s an Ethiopian (top pic) and now a Sudanese (the women)

Who would say these are not black? Oh yeah nobody now killyouself you idiot

Theres a clear difference bro all they share is skin color

Ur entire argument against that is ”UMM ACTUALLY ETHIOPIA AND SUDAN WERE CHRISTIAN BEFORE EUROPEANS” unless you have ancestry from there stfu, ur not allowed to use that as an argument

Now tell me how your people turned to christianity? Oh missionairies.

Yh Europes gone everybody knows it. Russia is the only part of Europe left.
Russia is the worst EO nation and look how much better they are than the Catholic and Protestant world lmfao :lul::lul::lul: Russia has only been Christian openly for 20-30 years and are essentially babies in Christianity again and yet they are better followers than all of Protestant Europe and Catholic Europe

• JFL
Theres a clear difference bro all they share is skin color

Ur entire argument against that is ”UMM ACTUALLY ETHIOPIA AND SUDAN WERE CHRISTIAN BEFORE EUROPEANS” unless you have ancestry from there stfu, ur not allowed to use that as an argument

Now tell me how your people turned to christianity? Oh missionairies.
I showed you a picture :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

They are black… same skin colour same geographic location same race same ancestry same Haplogroup same limb ratios and more. Your argument is a shitty stupid tiered one if you reply with bullshit one more time ima send you to my ignore forever I have no time for retards who are trying to divide the black race.

I can use Ethiopia and Sudan as an argument because they are black Africans… I never said my ancestors specifically I said BLACK AFRICANS were Christian’s before EUROPEANS which is true and I gave you evidence stop being a dumb birch your lucky I don’t know you irl I’d had punch you so hard your face would be mush rn

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and sportsmogger
I showed you a picture :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

They are black… same skin colour same geographic location same race same ancestry same Haplogroup same limb ratios and more. Your argument is a shitty stupid tiered one if you reply with bullshit one more time ima send you to my ignore forever I have no time for retards who are trying to divide the black race.

I can use Ethiopia and Sudan as an argument because they are black Africans… I never said my ancestors specifically I said BLACK AFRICANS were Christian’s before EUROPEANS which is true and I gave you evidence stop being a dumb birch your lucky I don’t know you irl I’d had punch you so hard your face would be mush rn
Stfu u wouldnt do shit to me irl

Ethiopians call u niggers barya irl and dont wanna be compared to any of you jfl ik ethios irl

As for sudanese depends, north sudan looks nothing like ssa

I didn’t dodge your question…. I said people died and got tortured for their belief in Christ and those who saw the risen Jesus in flesh happily died with them proving more credence to the fact that they did witness Christ risen from the dead as the saying goes “liars make for poor Martys” the proof is on you for proving Christ never ROSE FROM THE DEAD. I have my proof I have given it to you and all you have is an argument from Silence fallacy.
Many people died for the cause of Hitler, looks he was indeed right and can be a god now.
Why is proof on me u claimed something now prove it.
My proof for believing that christ wasn't resurrected stems from lack of proof about it.
You dodged all my questions because you know you can’t answer them I have answered yours but if you want a video evidence of Jesus rising then I can’t get you video evidence as that never existed back then but I have eye witness testimonies from the gospels meanwhile you have nothing to debunk what I wrote thank you 😘
"Eye witness testimonies" where r they son? I need 1st hand testimonials from the people who were there not from a unknown guy who wasnt even there but yeah good dodge, u couldn't provide me a single reliable testimony from even a single guy who was present there. Keep coping tho:forcedsmile:

Many people died for the cause of Hitler, looks he was indeed right and can be a god now.
Why is proof on me u claimed something now prove it.
My proof for believing that christ wasn't resurrected stems from lack of proof about it.

"Eye witness testimonies" where r they son? I need 1st hand testimonials from the people who were there not from a unknown guy who wasnt even there but yeah good dodge, u couldn't provide me a single reliable testimony from even a single guy who was present there. Keep coping tho:forcedsmile:
They died for hitler because they believed in him.

The people when asked how they know Christ is god they said because they saw a man they knew was dead alive with the WOUNDS VISIBLE AND STILL RUNNING AROUND. That’s how I know it’s true

1. Tradition has the Tomb under the church of the holy Sepulchre as the place Jesus was buried. Sure enough, when the covering was removed a couple of years back, a tomb was indeed there. This wasn’t a guarantee and archaeologists were astounded.
  2. Helena, mother of Constantine visited the supposed tomb in the 4th century so we know that it was already a venerated place.
  3. Two ossuaries were found with the names Caiaphas on the side. And both inside and outside of one of them were two nails which had both wood and human bone on them. This was “misplaced” until recently. It appears that someone “lost” this evidence and didn’t make a big deal about it.
  4. Pontius Pilate wasn’t deemed a real historical figure until 1961 when the Pilate stone was uncovered. There was NO evidence for him. Since then coins minted with his name have been found so we now know he was a real person.
  5. the method of death recorded was quite accurate. Down to the spear piercing his side and releasing blood and water. Also, the location (Golgotha) was a real place with a very real reputation.
Now why I think there’s evidence to suggest that at the very least, people believed he rose from his tomb.

1st century Jewish Law, women were not valid witnesses, as it states in the Mishnah (Shevuot 4:1). As such, the idea that anyone would consider writing that women found the tomb empty seems mindboggling. This wasn’t written to convince a gentile audience. It was written for Jewish people. So quite why they’d use that is baffling.

Also, in order to ensure his followers didn’t take the body and claim a messianic resurrection, it’s recorded that guards were posted outside of his tomb.

Then there’s the fact that early Christians (or followers of the way) believed it was a bodily resurrection.

(https://ntwrightpage.com/2016/07/12/jesus-resurrection-and-christian-origins/)

The idea that they were all conned somehow, or were lying, seems far fetched considering how many of them were martyred and persecuted by Rome.

We’re not talking about someone taking their own life for a cult. We’re talking about people so fervent in their convictions that the threat and ultimate carry through of death wasn’t enough to sway their belief that Jesus was the Messiah.

Finally, I’d say that Paul’s conversion on the road to Damascus could also be considered evidence. In Acts (written by Luke supposedly), Paul was a Pharisee. Literally a member of the priestly class within 1st century Judaism. Paul makes claims that he persecuted Christians before his conversion. He literally had an experience that convinced him to switch to the losing side and join a small Jewish sect which was specifically being targeted by both Romans and Jewish people. Why would anyone of sound mind do that?

Ultimately, I’d say there’s enough evidence to suggest that a rabbi - Jesus of Nazareth - was crucified for blasphemy, by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. Was stabbed in the side ensuring he died, and that his followers legged it when they realised they might be next, but then reformed when they had experiences which convinced them Jesus had returned. (I’m not saying he did, but rather that they were convinced of it). And that they believed so strongly, that many were killed for that belief and that eventually their message spread enough to become a small religion across Rome, which, for some reason, Constantine adopted and it grew into the major European religion.

BUT… in 70AD, Jerusalem was flattened and any records would have likely been lost. The Romans in the 1st century wouldn’t have seen the Christians as a real problem (as Pilate didn’t think Jesus was worth crucifying), and so probably didn’t have many records, and the Jewish leaders wouldn’t have recorded anything that would have made them look flawed or powerless.

Once again the owned of proof is on you.
It's an occurrence from more than 2000 years ago when they didn't have photographs or videos. What kind of evidence is possible? Basically the only kind of evidence from ancient times is written records, i.e. the Bible. You can question the veracity of that record, but you could also question the veracity of any ancient document or record. There are no other proofs for such old events.

So you have an issue with that then you may as well reject all records from the past then

• JFL
They died for hitler because they believed in him.

The people when asked how they know Christ is god they said because they saw a man they knew was dead alive with the WOUNDS VISIBLE AND STILL RUNNING AROUND. That’s how I know it’s true

1. Tradition has the Tomb under the church of the holy Sepulchre as the place Jesus was buried. Sure enough, when the covering was removed a couple of years back, a tomb was indeed there. This wasn’t a guarantee and archaeologists were astounded.
  2. Helena, mother of Constantine visited the supposed tomb in the 4th century so we know that it was already a venerated place.
  3. Two ossuaries were found with the names Caiaphas on the side. And both inside and outside of one of them were two nails which had both wood and human bone on them. This was “misplaced” until recently. It appears that someone “lost” this evidence and didn’t make a big deal about it.
  4. Pontius Pilate wasn’t deemed a real historical figure until 1961 when the Pilate stone was uncovered. There was NO evidence for him. Since then coins minted with his name have been found so we now know he was a real person.
  5. the method of death recorded was quite accurate. Down to the spear piercing his side and releasing blood and water. Also, the location (Golgotha) was a real place with a very real reputation.
Now why I think there’s evidence to suggest that at the very least, people believed he rose from his tomb.

1st century Jewish Law, women were not valid witnesses, as it states in the Mishnah (Shevuot 4:1). As such, the idea that anyone would consider writing that women found the tomb empty seems mindboggling. This wasn’t written to convince a gentile audience. It was written for Jewish people. So quite why they’d use that is baffling.

Also, in order to ensure his followers didn’t take the body and claim a messianic resurrection, it’s recorded that guards were posted outside of his tomb.

Then there’s the fact that early Christians (or followers of the way) believed it was a bodily resurrection.

(https://ntwrightpage.com/2016/07/12/jesus-resurrection-and-christian-origins/)

The idea that they were all conned somehow, or were lying, seems far fetched considering how many of them were martyred and persecuted by Rome.

We’re not talking about someone taking their own life for a cult. We’re talking about people so fervent in their convictions that the threat and ultimate carry through of death wasn’t enough to sway their belief that Jesus was the Messiah.

Finally, I’d say that Paul’s conversion on the road to Damascus could also be considered evidence. In Acts (written by Luke supposedly), Paul was a Pharisee. Literally a member of the priestly class within 1st century Judaism. Paul makes claims that he persecuted Christians before his conversion. He literally had an experience that convinced him to switch to the losing side and join a small Jewish sect which was specifically being targeted by both Romans and Jewish people. Why would anyone of sound mind do that?

Ultimately, I’d say there’s enough evidence to suggest that a rabbi - Jesus of Nazareth - was crucified for blasphemy, by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. Was stabbed in the side ensuring he died, and that his followers legged it when they realised they might be next, but then reformed when they had experiences which convinced them Jesus had returned. (I’m not saying he did, but rather that they were convinced of it). And that they believed so strongly, that many were killed for that belief and that eventually their message spread enough to become a small religion across Rome, which, for some reason, Constantine adopted and it grew into the major European religion.

BUT… in 70AD, Jerusalem was flattened and any records would have likely been lost. The Romans in the 1st century wouldn’t have seen the Christians as a real problem (as Pilate didn’t think Jesus was worth crucifying), and so probably didn’t have many records, and the Jewish leaders wouldn’t have recorded anything that would have made them look flawed or powerless.

Once again the owned of proof is on you.
It's an occurrence from more than 2000 years ago when they didn't have photographs or videos. What kind of evidence is possible? Basically the only kind of evidence from ancient times is written records, i.e. the Bible. You can question the veracity of that record, but you could also question the veracity of any ancient document or record. There are no other proofs for such old events.

So you have an issue with that then you may as well reject all records from the past then
All that to tell me u don't have any recorded testimonies, thanks.

Don’t act like that would convince you. Your just say “well we have testimonies of other people to say hitler was nice so he just had been nice” like you did last time. You lost this debate the moment you became intellectually dishonest and couldn’t refute my arguments lol @ u I mean after all somebody writing something doesn’t matter. Paul wrote that he saw many people who claimed to see the risen Jesus and he goes on to name 5 including himself but you don’t like that so regardless of what I show you you’ll complain and bitch and moan. There’s more evidence for him being risen then not and if you doubt him being risen then you must doubt every historical record ever written in history as Paul’s Epistles ARE LETTERS. Yes they made jt into the bible but they are literal LETTERS sent to governors and stuff during Paul’s lifetime lmfao so those letters are literal proof

non-biblical sources from the first century provide first-hand accounts of seeing the risen Jesus; the belief is mostly documented in the writings of early Christians found in the New Testament.

• JFL
Anyways click on that link in my other comment there’s far more proof than MUH testimonies

Christianity was too small, too unusual, too concentrated in the lower classes of society, and too new for anyone non Christian to care about it for about it's first 100 years.

Here's a little experiment. Get on Google and try looking up brand new religions that have come out in the past 20 years and have a tiny following of people in backwater countries that are illiterate. I guarantee you will find that you, personally, do not care about any of them. You probably haven't written about any of those religions have you, why?

Christianity spread mostly through the lower classes of society, and as the Tacitus reference shows, was greatly looked down upon (people erroneously debate this as a historical Jesus reference. It's actually more valuable because it shows how Tacitus perceived them). There's just no way any non Christian cared about the religion at all for it's first 100-150 years.

• JFL
Don’t act like that would convince you. Your just say “well we have testimonies of other people to say hitler was nice so he just had been nice” like you did last time. You lost this debate the moment you became intellectually dishonest and couldn’t refute my arguments lol @ u I mean after all somebody writing something doesn’t matter. Paul wrote that he saw many people who claimed to see the risen Jesus and he goes on to name 5 including himself but you don’t like that so regardless of what I show you you’ll complain and bitch and moan. There’s more evidence for him being risen then not and if you doubt him being risen then you must doubt every historical record ever written in history as Paul’s Epistles ARE LETTERS. Yes they made jt into the bible but they are literal LETTERS sent to governors and stuff during Paul’s lifetime lmfao so those letters are literal proof

non-biblical sources from the first century provide first-hand accounts of seeing the risen Jesus; the belief is mostly documented in the writings of early Christians found in the New Testament.
"Paul's letters" oh a guy who didnt meet jesus, u can keep going on and on but the fact is there is 0 proof for those 500 testimonies for jesus resurrection except for the claim of that unknown guy,Paul moreover if u say that "the belief is mostly documented in the writings of early Christians found in the New Testament", then u have to prove it to me that new testament is true, not corrupted and preserved well, which I know u can't as bible wasn't preserved well.

"Paul's letters" oh a guy who didnt meet jesus, u can keep going on and on but the fact is there is 0 proof for those 500 testimonies for jesus resurrection except for the claim of that unknown guy,Paul moreover if u say that "the belief is mostly documented in the writings of early Christians found in the New Testament", then u have to prove it to me that new testament is true, not corrupted and preserved well, which I know u can't as bible wasn't preserved well.
Christ appeared to Paul on his way to kill Christian’s.

Paul went and then preached in Arabia for 3 years then returned met Peter Thomas and some other apostle whose name I forgot begins with an S and they affirmed what he saw to be true due to his words being identical to what they themselves were preaching.

Anyways there’s more proof not just testimonies that’s just one proof which I already provided you with in the letters to Corinth written by Paul who met with those who claimed to see Jesus risen that’s proof you can cry about it all you want but the fact remains.

The bible was preserved very well what kind of Mormon Muslim level tier bullshit argument is this? :lul::lul::lul::lul: the church has preserved it very well we literally have manuscripts from the 1st century and the codex sinaticus and Vacticanus from the 4th century with the same contextual bible we have today in fact if you wanna go there

Just for you I even asked AI and it agrees the bible is accurate if a validity of 99.5% and the ones in contention are not about the content of the writing but where the writing belongs for instance does the story of adulterous woman belong in Luke or in John.

Now let’s bring up the Old Testament Dead Sea scrolls which are manuscripts which attest to the reliability and validity of the Old Testament which is also proven to be contextually identical to the modern Old Testament

WOW YOU FAILED SO MISERABLY

YOU FAILED TO PROVE THE RESURRECTION NEVER HAPPENED AND NOW YOU FAILED TO PROVE THE BIBLE IS CORRUPTED LIKE SOME PISSLAMIST FAGGOT GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED M8 :lul:
IMG 0565
IMG 0566
IMG 0568

• JFL

Paul went and then preached in Arabia for 3 years then returned met Peter Thomas and some other apostle whose name I forgot begins with an S and they affirmed what he saw to be true due to his words being identical to what they themselves were preaching.

Anyways there’s more proof not just testimonies that’s just one proof which I already provided you with in the letters to Corinth written by Paul who met with those who claimed to see Jesus risen that’s proof you can cry about it all you want but the fact remains.

The bible was preserved very well what kind of Mormon Muslim level tier bullshit argument is this? :lul::lul::lul::lul: the church has preserved it very well we literally have manuscripts from the 1st century and the codex sinaticus and Vacticanus from the 4th century with the same contextual bible we have today in fact if you wanna go there

Just for you I even asked AI and it agrees the bible is accurate if a validity of 99.5% and the ones in contention are not about the content of the writing but where the writing belongs for instance does the story of adulterous woman belong in Luke or in John.

Now let’s bring up the Old Testament Dead Sea scrolls which are manuscripts which attest to the reliability and validity of the Old Testament which is also proven to be contextually identical to the modern Old Testament

YOU FAILED TO PROVE THE RESURRECTION NEVER HAPPENED AND NOW YOU FAILED TO PROVE THE BIBLE IS CORRUPTED LIKE SOME PISSLAMIST FAGGOT GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED M8 :lul:
View attachment 3193267View attachment 3193268View attachment 3193269

Yeah yeah "preserved", I also like how u couldn't prove ur "God's" resurrection to me so you made up smthng cool, really cool.

90% Germanic and protestant in culture
do with the information what ever you want

View attachment 3193267View attachment 3193268View attachment 3193269

This debate is also good, James couldn't answer a single shit and kept on making irrelevant points, like u now, nevertheless I Wont be replying to u anymore as I know that u r a brain dead faggot who couldn't answer single shit and keep going in loops to prove me otherwise

This debate is also good, James couldn't answer a single shit and kept on making irrelevant points, like u now, nevertheless I Wont be replying to u anymore as I know that u r a brain dead faggot who couldn't answer single shit and keep going in loops to prove me otherwise

Your a brown dead faggot who has no evidence for any of your claims your wrong. Come on post the objections and watch em debunk ALL OF THEM. Adnan rasheed is a mudslime his very own book is based off 7 Ahrufs all of which save for 1 were burnt by 3rd caliph Uthman Muslims cannot even make the claim their books not corrupted lol

Bart Erhman has been debunked countless times on YouTube sesrch up the Chanel Testify he goes into depth debunking everything Bart Faggotman says.

Essentially all your arguments failed you LOST THIS DEBATE I WON 🙌 ANOTHER DEBATE ON THIS SITE I ALWAYS CRUSH YOU GAYTHIESTS AND MUDSLIMES YOUR ALL MY BITCH

• JFL
They also happen to be some of the best countries where all the losers wanna move to. :LOL:

Trying to escape the land they built to destroy another.

Your a brown dead faggot who has no evidence for any of your claims your wrong. Come on post the objections and watch em debunk ALL OF THEM. Adnan rasheed is a mudslime his very own book is based off 7 Ahrufs all of which save for 1 were burnt by 3rd caliph Uthman Muslims cannot even make the claim their books not corrupted lol

Bart Erhman has been debunked countless times on YouTube sesrch up the Chanel Testify he goes into depth debunking everything Bart Faggotman says.

Essentially all your arguments failed you LOST THIS DEBATE I WON 🙌 ANOTHER DEBATE ON THIS SITE I ALWAYS CRUSH YOU GAYTHIESTS AND MUDSLIMES YOUR ALL MY BITCH
First time seeing an actual cuckstian crying. Just accept that there r no 1st century bible manuscripts more than 94% of ur manuscripts come from 8th century or later and adnan rashid goes on to explain how they were changed. James couldn't refute shit. First whole bible was in Greek hahhaha. Adnan also gives another example of a following christian guy who himself says that their initial bible manuscripts are lost and can't be found.

Common Sweden W

But even more interesting is who the least cucked country/ religion is?:feelshah:

🇮🇱

First time seeing an actual cuckstian crying. Just accept that there r no 1st century bible manuscripts more than 94% of ur manuscripts come from 8th century or later and adnan rashid goes on to explain how they were changed. James couldn't refute shit. First whole bible was in Greek hahhaha. Adnan also gives another example of a following christian guy who himself says that their initial bible manuscripts are lost and can't be found.
I’m not crying you have made an assertion no different than the mudslimes and gaytheiests keep using fallacious argumentation all it does is make you look dumb to everybody who reads your comment keep appealing to authority just because you site bart faggotman and PDFile followers doesn’t make your argument true all it does is show your ignorant and retarded. Show me the claims and I’ll debunk them all because all of them have been debunked the bible has been the most attacked book in human history and to this day it’s not been debunked :lul:

You even use dumber arguments deeper into the sentence. “Original bible was in Greek” yeah and? You realise I’m EO and modern Greeks in my church still read the Septuagint bible in Greek right? I mean your now using an argument that presupposes that words cannot be correctly translated into other languages :lul::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Then you use a random Christian guy once again another appeal to an authority “Oh I know a guy who said blah blah so it must be true” ok and? The church still has access to the earliest biblical manuscripts including the Dead Sea scrolls so that’s another argument from you destroyed. I mean I know a guy myself who says the bible hasn’t ever changed and is 100% identical to whats always been so how’s that :feelsuhh:. fucking idiot

Is this is extent of your argumentation :forcedsmile: your a fucking joke

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yeah right buddy LOOOL, the average western dude doesn’t "own“ anyone or anything, it’s maybe 1% of white people who are rich and powerful, you can’t claim their wealth as your own just because you have the same skin color as them and they don’t own the world, they compete with rich or powerful companies from countries like China who also would say they own the western world if you asked them
Yes but that does not mean its not whites who have the power. China doesnt own western world since it relies heavily on its export. The country not being christian is a more legit arguement but doubt muslim countries are muslim too.

None of those do (maybe France somewhat to African nations) the ones that really own shit is the us and they aren’t on here.
They at least have some sort of tech or product dominance which give them a say in world events. Muslim countries are legit "yes,sir" obedient follower and implement white man's policy

They at least have some sort of tech or product dominance which give them a say in world events. Muslim countries are legit "yes,sir" obedient follower and implement white man's policy
Only rich money loving countries like Saudi because the US pays them a fuck ton, or borderline puppet countries.

And that’s for the US, not any of the following in this list. If anything, they’re being cucked hard from all the immigrants coming in destroying their country and their people.

Only rich money loving countries like Saudi because the US pays them a fuck ton, or borderline puppet countries.

And that’s for the US, not any of the following in this list. If anything, they’re being cucked hard from all the immigrants coming in destroying their country and their people.
Means nothing by creating divisions. Whites hold the power if anything. The "people being destroyed" are slave to these powerful elites too. If anything, muslim slaves fucking other white slaves and think they showed powerful elite. But in reality, you are just coping and are gonna keep on slaving for elite white.

Means nothing by creating divisions. Whites hold the power if anything. The "people being destroyed" are slave to these powerful elites too. If anything, muslim slaves fucking other white slaves and think they showed powerful elite. But in reality, you are just coping and are gonna keep on slaving for elite white.
Everyone is a slave then? wtf is ur point completely different to ur original point stay focused brozzer.

Everyone is a slave then? wtf is ur point completely different to ur original point stay focused brozzer.
My point is white people still own the power. Fucking some poor slave white does not mean u achieved something when you yourself are slave of white elite.

My point is jewish people still own the power. Fucking some poor slave white does not mean u achieved something when you yourself are slave of Jewish elite.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
He was white from western europe. I had dream about this once
@slavicpsycho is laughing at you for your bullshit prelest (spiritual delusions) how do you know that was Christ could had been a demon you can’t ever be sure or it could had been your mind using images you have of the European images of Jesus and donating them into your little brain during your dreams point is Jesus was an Semitic Jew who probably looked identical to your avg Allahu ackbar Arab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and slavicpsycho
Turkey-Islam(most rapefuge hosting country) is number 1

@slavicpsycho is laughing at you for your bullshit prelest (spiritual delusions) how do you know that was Christ could had been a demon you can’t ever be sure or it could had been your mind using images you have of the European images of Jesus and donating them into your little brain during your dreams point is Jesus was an Semitic Jew who probably looked identical to your avg Allahu ackbar Arab
Is this nigga serious? I know you are a shitskin because you cant grasp irony. Now please kill yourself. Nigger.

Is this nigga serious? I know you are a shitskin because you cant grasp irony. Now please kill yourself. Nigger.
You’re a faggot who thinks Jesus is white. Srs rope now your too stupid to be allowed to live

• JFL
@vernier cooked princessluen

• Love it
View attachment 3195251
jesus could have been white, you for sure arent tho. retard
I’m 100% certain ITS A FACT he wasn’t white, HE WAS AN 1st CENTURY JEW AKA TRUE SEMITE HE WASNT SOME ASHKENAZI MONGREL DOG WHO LOOKS LIKE A PINKOID. Your race can’t even go to Isreal today without sun screen :lul::lul::lul::lul: Jesus lived in Egypt for his youth cumskins can’t go there either without sun screen. Jesus was a Semitic Jew who looked like an Arab this is a fact not an opinion BUT A FACT.

You’re on par with those blacks who genuinely believe Jesus was a black man but at least their argument makes more sense than the cumskins equivalence considering black people can survive in the sun :lul:.

I’m 100% certain ITS A FACT he wasn’t white, HE WAS AN 1st CENTURY JEW AKA TRUE SEMITE HE WASNT SOME ASHKENAZI MONGREL DOG WHO LOOKS LIKE A PINKOID. Your race can’t even go to Isreal today without sun screen :lul::lul::lul::lul: Jesus lived in Egypt for his youth cumskins can’t go there either without sun screen. Jesus was a Semitic Jew who looked like an Arab this is a fact not an opinion BUT A FACT.

You’re on par with those blacks who genuinely believe Jesus was a black man but at least their argument makes more sense than the cumskins equivalence considering black people can survive in the sun :lul:.
You say he was a semitic Jew and then say he looks like an Arab. Tf? These are 2 different things.