Top 10 greatest Boxers of all time.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Here we will be discussing who belong in the list of greatest Boxers.

This is my Top 10 list of Boxers that i think are for one reason or another in the Top 10, feel free to make your list below.

So without further ado here's my List of Top 10 greatest Boxers of all time.

NUMBER 10: Shane Mosley

%27Sugar%27_Shane_Mosley_2018_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg

Imo The case can be made that Shane Mosley is the greatest lightweight that ever lived, He Went to war 34 times and emerged a winner all 34 times.

SYuaIn.gif
shane-mosley_ricardo-mayorga.gif~c200
Shane-Mosley-destroys-Margarito.gif

Yea he lost against Mayweather but who didn't? he danced with De la Hoya and beat many others, and for that he deserves to be on the list.

NUMBER 9:
Roy Jones Jr

2b4b06e810dc33db3db4e428245c72cf--roy-jones-jr-sports-figures.jpg

tumblr_mtb6ouyfor1sr3wwoo1_400.gif
tumblr_mapgu5CFCk1qedt5eo1_400.gif

Another solid fighter, MW, SMW, LHW, HW. Retired with an almost spotless record of 50-1 after defeating Traver. His only loss being a DQ, in a fight he was about to win. He knew his limits, and did not tarnish his legacy by continuing to fight far past his best and accumulating 8 more loses to basically journeymen.

NUMBER 8:Sugar Ray Leonard

Now we have come to this guy.

SRL105222258.jpg

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-1-clowning-400-sg.gif

Wins over Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Benitez. That resumé should have him as a top 5 ATG, but he lacked longevity so i put him at number 8.

NUMBER 7:Harry Greb

This guy is more relatively unknown, which is surprising considering he was one of the best White American boxers.

Harry_Greb_posing.jpg

Has a similar record to Sugar Ray Robinson, but fought and beat more credible fighters at larger weight classes.

(Couldn't find any good vids of him :feelsbadman:)

NUMBER 6:Manny Pacquiao

Just had to include this guy in here, because man o man what a superb fighter he really was.

756400da-14bf-11e9-bd68-61a0d0b9ce58_image_hires_183757.jpeg

54 pounds. 8 weight divisions. A resumé to rival Mayweather's. Manny Pacquiao is now the only boxer in history to be Champion in 4 different decades.

renderTimingPixel.png
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
HOUoyS.gif

Nuff said.

NUMBER 5:Joe Louis

Most dominant fighter in history. For over a decade he was inarguably the best HW in the world.

220px-Joe_Louis_by_van_Vechten.jpg

(Couldn't find good gifs of him so here's a good video showing his bouts)

Went unbeaten for over a decade, and won in the most sociopolitically important boxing match of all time which represented the US Nazi Germany. And guess what, he did it in less than one round. Finished his career 66-3, suffering his last defeat due to being brought out of retirement to further pad Marciano's record.

NUMBER 4: Floyd Mayweather Jr.

His radar like senses, lightning quick reflexes, and Boxing intuition are virtually unmatched to my eye.

It is very difficult to find someone who has more PURE talent then FMJ. He is not a reader of how to win friends and influence people but that does not give all these people the right to discount his merit.

220px-Floyd_Mayweather%2C_Jr._at_DeWalt_event_%285888721735%29_%28rotated_4%29.jpg

I don't think gifs would do him justice, just watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3ess6i_JQ

The man finished his career with 50-0 against guys like pacquiao, De la Hoya, and Canelo.

NUMBER 3:Mike Tyson

At number 3 we have Iron Mike himself.

a426ba8e9b8ade6438f4dcbfc6b3f4c0.jpg

Incredible genetics (both very strong and very fast), highly motivated (pre-prison), well-coached under Cuss, and so intimidating that most of his opponents had been beaten before they walked into the ring. The mental edge can be HUGE in boxing.

With that said he wasn't very physically big by heavyweight standards, and as soon as he found true top level opposition that he didn't intimidate, he started losing.

His biggest win was michael spinks and then he got beat by a bigger buster douglas, a bigger lennox, and a smarter and more determined holyfield.

Tyson's wins were some of the most dominant boxing performances seen in his generation. His problem was the resume.

(Again i don't think gifs would show his real power)

Fuak

Bean

On to the next one.

NUMBER 2:
Muhammad Ali

Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

Has the most stacked HW resumé in history, with wins over ATGs Liston, Patterson, Frazier, and Foreman (Meaning he's defeated 30-40% of most peoples top 10 greatest HW).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axMLZZNINCU

He defeated Moore, Patterson, Liston, Williams, Frazier, Foreman, etc... he's undoubtedly should be in the top 3 at least.

NUMBER 1:Sugar Ray Robinson

And indeed we have finally reached the legend himself

Sugar_Ray_Robinson_1966.jpg

In his prime, he was an elite combination of power, speed, and technique and carried all of it with him up to middleweight. He fought the best of his era and usually won before age and wear and tear finally eroded his otherworldly abilities and brought him down to earth where average fighters began to catch up with and outpoint him. Through all that, the only knockout loss on his record was when he fell apart against Maxim. I think if you really look into the details of Robinson's career, he is unquestionably one of the best ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5uOuFIYAec

Honorable mentions: George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Julio Cesar Chavez, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler,Evander Holyfield,and Rocky Marciano.

I didn't include guys like Tyson fury and Anthony Joshua because they're still current heavyweights and who knows what will happen, same thing with Canelo and all other guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elias, Deleted member 1680, SpearOfOrion and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Bbc mogs in boxe

For me the list goes:

1.Sugar Ray Robinson

2.Floyd Mayweather

3.Mike Tyson

4.Muhammad Ali

5.Roberto Durán

6.Sugar Ray Leonard

7.Manny Pacquiao

8.Vasyl Lomachenko

9.Tyson Fury

10.Roy Jones Jr

11.Chris brown

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
Here we will be discussing who belong in the list of greatest Boxers.

This is my Top 10 list of Boxers that i think are for one reason or another in the Top 10, feel free to make your list below.

So without further ado here's my List of Top 10 greatest Boxers of all time.

NUMBER 10: Shane Mosley

%27Sugar%27_Shane_Mosley_2018_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg

Imo The case can be made that Shane Mosley is the greatest lightweight that ever lived, He Went to war 34 times and emerged a winner all 34 times.

SYuaIn.gif
shane-mosley_ricardo-mayorga.gif~c200
Shane-Mosley-destroys-Margarito.gif

Yea he lost against Mayweather but who didn't? he danced with De la Hoya and beat many others, and for that he deserves to be on the list.

NUMBER 9:
Roy Jones Jr

2b4b06e810dc33db3db4e428245c72cf--roy-jones-jr-sports-figures.jpg

tumblr_mtb6ouyfor1sr3wwoo1_400.gif
tumblr_mapgu5CFCk1qedt5eo1_400.gif

Another solid fighter, MW, SMW, LHW, HW. Retired with an almost spotless record of 50-1 after defeating Traver. His only loss being a DQ, in a fight he was about to win. He knew his limits, and did not tarnish his legacy by continuing to fight far past his best and accumulating 8 more loses to basically journeymen.

NUMBER 8:Sugar Ray Leonard

Now we have come to this guy.

SRL105222258.jpg

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-1-clowning-400-sg.gif

Wins over Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Benitez. That resumé should have him as a top 5 ATG, but he lacked longevity so i put him at number 8.

NUMBER 7:Harry Greb

This guy is more relatively unknown, which is surprising considering he was one of the best White American boxers.

Harry_Greb_posing.jpg

Has a similar record to Sugar Ray Robinson, but fought and beat more credible fighters at larger weight classes.

(Couldn't find any good vids of him :feelsbadman:)

NUMBER 6:Manny Pacquiao

Just had to include this guy in here, because man o man what a superb fighter he really was.

756400da-14bf-11e9-bd68-61a0d0b9ce58_image_hires_183757.jpeg

54 pounds. 8 weight divisions. A resumé to rival Mayweather's. Manny Pacquiao is now the only boxer in history to be Champion in 4 different decades.

renderTimingPixel.png
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
HOUoyS.gif

Nuff said.

NUMBER 5:Joe Louis

Most dominant fighter in history. For over a decade he was inarguably the best HW in the world.

220px-Joe_Louis_by_van_Vechten.jpg

(Couldn't find good gifs of him so here's a good video showing his bouts)

Went unbeaten for over a decade, and won in the most sociopolitically important boxing match of all time which represented the US Nazi Germany. And guess what, he did it in less than one round. Finished his career 66-3, suffering his last defeat due to being brought out of retirement to further pad Marciano's record.

NUMBER 4: Floyd Mayweather Jr.

His radar like senses, lightning quick reflexes, and Boxing intuition are virtually unmatched to my eye.

It is very difficult to find someone who has more PURE talent then FMJ. He is not a reader of how to win friends and influence people but that does not give all these people the right to discount his merit.

220px-Floyd_Mayweather%2C_Jr._at_DeWalt_event_%285888721735%29_%28rotated_4%29.jpg

I don't think gifs would do him justice, just watch this.

The man finished his career with 50-0 against guys like pacquiao, De la Hoya, and Canelo.

NUMBER 3:Mike Tyson

At number 3 we have Iron Mike himself.

a426ba8e9b8ade6438f4dcbfc6b3f4c0.jpg

Incredible genetics (both very strong and very fast), highly motivated (pre-prison), well-coached under Cuss, and so intimidating that most of his opponents had been beaten before they walked into the ring. The mental edge can be HUGE in boxing.

With that said he wasn't very physically big by heavyweight standards, and as soon as he found true top level opposition that he didn't intimidate, he started losing.

His biggest win was michael spinks and then he got beat by a bigger buster douglas, a bigger lennox, and a smarter and more determined holyfield.

Tyson's wins were some of the most dominant boxing performances seen in his generation. His problem was the resume.

(Again i don't think gifs would show his real power)

Fuak

View attachment 405135

On to the next one.

NUMBER 2:
Muhammad Ali

Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

Has the most stacked HW resumé in history, with wins over ATGs Liston, Patterson, Frazier, and Foreman (Meaning he's defeated 30-40% of most peoples top 10 greatest HW).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axMLZZNINCU

He defeated Moore, Patterson, Liston, Williams, Frazier, Foreman, etc... he's undoubtedly should be in the top 3 at least.

NUMBER 1:Sugar Ray Robinson

And indeed we have finally reached the legend himself

Sugar_Ray_Robinson_1966.jpg

In his prime, he was an elite combination of power, speed, and technique and carried all of it with him up to middleweight. He fought the best of his era and usually won before age and wear and tear finally eroded his otherworldly abilities and brought him down to earth where average fighters began to catch up with and outpoint him. Through all that, the only knockout loss on his record was when he fell apart against Maxim. I think if you really look into the details of Robinson's career, he is unquestionably one of the best ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5uOuFIYAec

Honorable mentions: George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Julio Cesar Chavez, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler, and Rocky Marciano.

I didn't include guys like Tyson fury and Anthony Joshua because they're still current heavyweights and who knows what will happen, same thing with Canelo and all other guys.

mayweather is #1, this list is cope ngl

• JFL
Reactions: THEMOGEE
NO VASYL LOMOCHENKO?

396 WINS 1 LOSS (WHICH HE AVENGED)

Lom giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Effortless
Shit list without a great Jake LaMotta.
maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
mayweather is #1, this list is cope ngl

He wouldn't be able to beat Ali and Sugar ray cmon now.

Hell he wouldn't even get past George 'head bigger than your whole body' foreman.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
You just copied this off a site
Plus Muhammad Ali was 4 times as fast as somelightweights

He wouldn't be able to beat Ali and Sugar ray cmon now.

Hell he wouldn't even get past George 'head bigger than your whole body' foreman.
ik someone or another will disagree with you because this is highly subjective after all so agree to disagree here

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
All BBC's jfl

Never heard of nimber 1

i have no idea about boxing but shouldn't mike be above ali?

The fact that you put Ali above Tyson already makes this list retarded af.

Also, the fact that you didn't include me in, makes it even more retarded

YES!

looks like it was made by an oldcel

Wtf?

Who puts Tyson above Ali?
All BBC's jfl

Except Pacquiao and Harry Greb.

But ye Blacks are dominant in Boxing, though it has to be said that most Boxing champions are actually Mexicans.

• +1
JFL what tf is this list? Can't help but to laugh. Manny and Money there too? They're literal dwarves, the average guy would probably knock them out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Roping Subhuman
Never heard of nimber 1

Because he's an old fighter.

Most people haven't heard of Harry Greb or Jack Dempsey either but they both were superb fighters.
JFL what tf is this list? Can't help but to laugh. Manny and Money there too? They're literal dwarves, the average guy would probably knock them out.

J F L if you think your average guy would knock out Mayweather.

Canello's 5'9 and Mayweather beat his ass, few inches wouldn't change anything.

YES!
mogged 2 times by evander holyfield
source.gif

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Roping Subhuman

Most people haven't heard of Harry Greb or Jack Dempsey either but they both were superb fighters.

Looks like i can break his ass

Average stick armed 15 year old would beat that garden gnome. Anything under middleweight can't be even considered a proper boxer, they should just make them fight in womens boxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 6497
Wtf?

Who puts Tyson above Ali?

Except Pacquiao and Harry Greb.

But ye Blacks are dominant in Boxing, though it has to be said that most Boxing champions are actually Mexicans.
often the very old athletes get haloed by, for example, old people being like "back in my days, [random athlete] was way better than any of these new athletes". it's the same thing in basketball.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Roping Subhuman
often the very old athletes get haloed by, for example, old people being like "back in my days, [random athlete] was way better than any of these new athletes". it's the same thing in basketball.

True but i really don't think Tyson would've beaten Ali in his prime.(which we never saw btw)

Another fighter i really wanted to include was Jack Dempsey but i didn't know where to put him.

He was basically white Mike Tyson, and in fact was Mike's inspiration

@AutisticBeaner your people are crazy talented in Boxing, if i'm not mistaken something like 200 world champions were Mexicans.(not even counting the Mexicans of US who became champions)

• Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
True but i really don't think Tyson would've beaten Ali in his prime.(which we never saw btw)

Another fighter i really wanted to include was Jack Dempsey but i didn't know where to put him.

He was basically white Mike Tyson, and in fact was Mike's inspiration

yea like i said, i don't really have a clue. i'm just making my decision based on the little footage that i've seen

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

YES!
I guarantee that you have never watch boxing or atleast old boxing videos. Any boxing enthusiast with a double digit iq or higher would never put Tyson over Ali. Tyson even said Ali would whoop him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Roping Subhuman
High IQ thread. Personally I'd put Floyd over Mike. Prime Mike was a God but shortlived, overall Floyd's resume is definitely better imo.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and BigBiceps
I guarantee that you have never watch boxing or atleast old boxing videos. Any boxing enthusiast with a double digit iq or higher would never put Tyson over Ali. Tyson even said Ali would whoop him jfl

Thoughts on the list?

Klitschko': Brothers And Boxers Who Fight Hard, But Never Each ...': Brothers And Boxers Who Fight Hard, But Never Each ...

View attachment 405278

Yeah, sure. I refuse to believe someone like Mike Tyson could've beaten Wladimir or Vitaly Klitschko in their prime. NO CHANCE.

Tbh both of them fought very boringly for the most part.

They were good but very rarely did they end fights with knockouts.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Roping Subhuman
Tbh both of theme fought very boringly for the most part.

They were good but very rarely did they end fights with knockouts.
And that's what makes a great boxer? The one who is the biggest entertainer? Smh.

Klitschko': Brothers And Boxers Who Fight Hard, But Never Each ...': Brothers And Boxers Who Fight Hard, But Never Each ...

View attachment 405278

Yeah, sure. I refuse to believe someone like Mike Tyson could've beaten Wladimir or Vitaly Klitschko in their prime. NO CHANCE.
With today's training and fitness the likes of Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Tyson, even Ernie Terrell would chew up modern heavyweights and spit them out
IMO I RESPECT YOUR OPINION DOE

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
It sucks ass. WHERE THE FUCK IS ROCKY MARCIANO? Instead you include someone like Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Man it's top 10, i didn't know where to put him.

If it was top 15 i def would've put him alongside George foreman and Evander holyfield.

Sugar ray robinson is alright but Ali should be number one. He innovated the field of boxing and introduce or popularized many techniques like the rope and dope. His fights brought in viewership in billions, no other fighter can pull in numbers half that.

His five losses were from boxers who were trained by his former trainers that were aware of his weakness and flaws and four of them were losses from post prime. In his prime he loss to joe Frazier who was in his prime and that fight was after Ali not playing for three years due to the Vietnam shit. He later avenged his loss in the next two bout with Frazier, both bringing in billions of views. Ali is the goat
Thoughts on the list?
Like I said above Ali over Ray

• +1
Sugar ray robinson is alright but Ali should be number one. He innovated the field of boxing and introduce or popularized many techniques like the rope and dope. His fights brought in viewership in billions, no other fighter can pull in numbers half that.

His five losses were from boxers who were trained by his former trainers that were aware of his weakness and flaws and four of them were losses from post prime. In his prime he loss to joe Frazier who was in his prime and that fight was after Ali not playing for three years due to the Vietnam shit. He later avenged his loss in the next two bout with Frazier, both bringing in billions of views. Ali is the goat

Are we assessing greatness by number of viewerships or by skills and power?

Sugar Ray was shorter sure but everyone in his time commented on his insane speed.

Man it's top 10, i didn't know where to put him.

If it was top 15 i def would've put him alongside George foreman and Evander holyfield.
Dude, he's in the top 5. Manny and Money are not even real boxers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Dude, he's in the top 5. Manny and Money are not even real boxers.

Idk if he's in top 5, he did beat Joe Louis sure but that was when Joe was nearing end of his Boxing career.

And you keep saying they're not real Boxers but they would pummel the average man into a bloody mess.

Example:

Last edited:
With today's training and fitness the likes of Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Tyson, even Ernie Terrell would chew up modern heavyweights and spit them out
IMO I RESPECT YOUR OPINION DOE
When will this shitty “meme” die? : ForwardsFromKlandma

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking nuthead? Get the fuck out, shitface. Someone like Tyson would get BUTTFUCKED by modern boxers.

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
When will this shitty “meme” die? : ForwardsFromKlandma

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking nuthead? Get the fuck out, shitface. Someone like Tyson would get BUTTFUCKED by modern boxers.

Bro wtf?

Zero arguments so you resort to insulting him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Roping Subhuman