Top 10 greatest Boxers of all time.

Are we assessing greatness by number of viewerships or by skills and power?

Sugar Ray was shorter sure but everyone in his time commented on his insane speed.
I’m assessing by both. I just told you how innovative Ali was, he had speed and agility in his prime, for the rest of the stats he knocks Ray out the park, and again when it comes to Boxing Iq, last minutes tactics etc he blows ray out of space. Ray isn’t even recognized as top 5 by most analysts lol to be frank this thread is an insult putting ray over Ali

Huh

What is this supposed to prove?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5632 and TheMewingBBC
When will this shitty “meme” die? : ForwardsFromKlandma

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking nuthead? Get the fuck out, shitface. Someone like Tyson would get BUTTFUCKED by modern boxers.
You get so angsty over the smallest things

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
aamir khan amirite

Bro wtf?

Zero arguments so you resort to insulting him?
What kind of a argument I can throw? Mike Tyson is too fucking old to challenge the legends of today, so what THE FUCK CAN I SAY? He made zero arguments either.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I’m assessing by both. I just told you how innovative Ali was, he had speed and agility in his prime, for the rest of the stats he knocks Ray out the park, and again when it comes to Boxing Iq, last minutes tactics etc he blows ray out of space. Ray isn’t even recognized as top 5 by most analysts lol to be frank this thread is an insult putting ray over Ali

Idk all lists, documentaries, fighting experts i've seen or read put him at least in the top 5.

But i respect your opinion, you clearly know more about Boxing than me and i'm not much of a Boxing fan truthfully.(i appreciative it but don't go crazy over it i mean)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and TheMewingBBC
@Roping Subhuman my bad I mistake ray Robison for ray leonard lol. Good list my bad lmao

• JFL
What kind of a argument I can throw? Mike Tyson is too fucking old to challenge the legends of today, so what THE FUCK CAN I SAY? He made zero arguments either.

Man we didn't say Mike Tyson of today but Mike Tyson in his prime.
@Roping Subhuman my bad I mistake ray Robison for ray leonard lol. Good list my bad lmao

Hahah ok yea that makes sense.

:feelsokman:

Here we will be discussing who belong in the list of greatest Boxers.

This is my Top 10 list of Boxers that i think are for one reason or another in the Top 10, feel free to make your list below.

So without further ado here's my List of Top 10 greatest Boxers of all time.

NUMBER 10: Shane Mosley

%27Sugar%27_Shane_Mosley_2018_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg

Imo The case can be made that Shane Mosley is the greatest lightweight that ever lived, He Went to war 34 times and emerged a winner all 34 times.

SYuaIn.gif
shane-mosley_ricardo-mayorga.gif~c200
Shane-Mosley-destroys-Margarito.gif

Yea he lost against Mayweather but who didn't? he danced with De la Hoya and beat many others, and for that he deserves to be on the list.

NUMBER 9:
Roy Jones Jr

2b4b06e810dc33db3db4e428245c72cf--roy-jones-jr-sports-figures.jpg

tumblr_mtb6ouyfor1sr3wwoo1_400.gif
tumblr_mapgu5CFCk1qedt5eo1_400.gif

Another solid fighter, MW, SMW, LHW, HW. Retired with an almost spotless record of 50-1 after defeating Traver. His only loss being a DQ, in a fight he was about to win. He knew his limits, and did not tarnish his legacy by continuing to fight far past his best and accumulating 8 more loses to basically journeymen.

NUMBER 8:Sugar Ray Leonard

Now we have come to this guy.

SRL105222258.jpg

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-1-clowning-400-sg.gif

Wins over Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Benitez. That resumé should have him as a top 5 ATG, but he lacked longevity so i put him at number 8.

NUMBER 7:Harry Greb

This guy is more relatively unknown, which is surprising considering he was one of the best White American boxers.

Harry_Greb_posing.jpg

Has a similar record to Sugar Ray Robinson, but fought and beat more credible fighters at larger weight classes.

(Couldn't find any good vids of him :feelsbadman:)

NUMBER 6:Manny Pacquiao

Just had to include this guy in here, because man o man what a superb fighter he really was.

756400da-14bf-11e9-bd68-61a0d0b9ce58_image_hires_183757.jpeg

54 pounds. 8 weight divisions. A resumé to rival Mayweather's. Manny Pacquiao is now the only boxer in history to be Champion in 4 different decades.

renderTimingPixel.png
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
HOUoyS.gif

Nuff said.

NUMBER 5:Joe Louis

Most dominant fighter in history. For over a decade he was inarguably the best HW in the world.

220px-Joe_Louis_by_van_Vechten.jpg

(Couldn't find good gifs of him so here's a good video showing his bouts)

Went unbeaten for over a decade, and won in the most sociopolitically important boxing match of all time which represented the US Nazi Germany. And guess what, he did it in less than one round. Finished his career 66-3, suffering his last defeat due to being brought out of retirement to further pad Marciano's record.

NUMBER 4: Floyd Mayweather Jr.

His radar like senses, lightning quick reflexes, and Boxing intuition are virtually unmatched to my eye.

It is very difficult to find someone who has more PURE talent then FMJ. He is not a reader of how to win friends and influence people but that does not give all these people the right to discount his merit.

220px-Floyd_Mayweather%2C_Jr._at_DeWalt_event_%285888721735%29_%28rotated_4%29.jpg

I don't think gifs would do him justice, just watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3ess6i_JQ

The man finished his career with 50-0 against guys like pacquiao, De la Hoya, and Canelo.

NUMBER 3:Mike Tyson

At number 3 we have Iron Mike himself.

a426ba8e9b8ade6438f4dcbfc6b3f4c0.jpg

Incredible genetics (both very strong and very fast), highly motivated (pre-prison), well-coached under Cuss, and so intimidating that most of his opponents had been beaten before they walked into the ring. The mental edge can be HUGE in boxing.

With that said he wasn't very physically big by heavyweight standards, and as soon as he found true top level opposition that he didn't intimidate, he started losing.

His biggest win was michael spinks and then he got beat by a bigger buster douglas, a bigger lennox, and a smarter and more determined holyfield.

Tyson's wins were some of the most dominant boxing performances seen in his generation. His problem was the resume.

(Again i don't think gifs would show his real power)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3ess6i_JQ

Fuak

View attachment 405135

On to the next one.

NUMBER 2:
Muhammad Ali

Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg

Has the most stacked HW resumé in history, with wins over ATGs Liston, Patterson, Frazier, and Foreman (Meaning he's defeated 30-40% of most peoples top 10 greatest HW).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axMLZZNINCU

He defeated Moore, Patterson, Liston, Williams, Frazier, Foreman, etc... he's undoubtedly should be in the top 3 at least.

NUMBER 1:Sugar Ray Robinson

And indeed we have finally reached the legend himself

Sugar_Ray_Robinson_1966.jpg

In his prime, he was an elite combination of power, speed, and technique and carried all of it with him up to middleweight. He fought the best of his era and usually won before age and wear and tear finally eroded his otherworldly abilities and brought him down to earth where average fighters began to catch up with and outpoint him. Through all that, the only knockout loss on his record was when he fell apart against Maxim. I think if you really look into the details of Robinson's career, he is unquestionably one of the best ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5uOuFIYAec

Honorable mentions: George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Julio Cesar Chavez, Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler,Evander Holyfield,and Rocky Marciano.

I didn't include guys like Tyson fury and Anthony Joshua because they're still current heavyweights and who knows what will happen, same thing with Canelo and all other guys.

Arr poor Ricky Hatton good list I would've swapped tyson and Ali though that's just my opinion

• +1
  • JFL
Kid, tf are you on about? You posted a random ass video of a movie clip with ACTORS and not actually players. What does that have to do with a top ten real life boxer list

He said Tyson would get buttfucked by modern boxers, when i told him 'how?' he said it's because he's old.

Jfl as if anyone's arguing 53 year old Mike Tyson would beat all those guys, @BouncyFunction even said that 'with today's training' so obviously he couldn't have misunderstood.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 5632
I guarantee that you have never watch boxing or atleast old boxing videos. Any boxing enthusiast with a double digit iq or higher would never put Tyson over Ali. Tyson even said Ali would whoop him jfl

He only said that out of respect, I bet Ali said the same thing JFL

Ali would have nothing on Tyson, both were just as fast, but Tyson had much more skills and power

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Shut the fuck up, fuckface. The list was complete horseshit, and I got mad. Don't worry about it.

Then tell me why it's bad why do you get mad if you know it's horseshit?

He only said that out of respect, I bet Ali said the same thing JFL

Ali would have nothing on Tyson, both were just as fast, but Tyson had much more skills and power
Lol Tyson does NOT have more ducking skill or power than Ali jfl. Bro I guarentee you have never watch Ali matches to be saying this stupid shit
Fucking zoomers need to stay away from giving opinions on boxing

Then tell me why it's bad why do you get mad if you know it's horseshit?
Already told you. Rocky Marciano is missing, there's some garden gnomes who would get knocked out by amateur boxers etc. It's total horseshit that was probably copied in it's entirety off some weird website.

Lol Tyson does NOT have more ducking skill or power than Ali jfl. Bro I guarentee you have never watch Ali matches to be saying this stupid shit
Fucking zoomers need to stay away from giving opinions on boxing

As a big fan of Ali, I cannot say that Ali was the better boxer than Tyson.

And Tyson had the best head movement of any heavyweight and out power Ali by quite a margin.

If Ali had a hard time with Frazier imagine what Tyson would of done to him.

Already told you. Rocky Marciano is missing, there's some garden gnomes who would get knocked out by amateur boxers etc. It's total horseshit that was probably copied in it's entirety off some weird website.

It wasn't copied off of any website.

No list has Ali at Number 2 or Mayweather at 4.
Average georgian ''man'' be like:

Just noticed this.

Wtf is wrong with you man? you had to go and copy and paste this, why do you look up cuck shit?

Last edited:
As a big fan of Ali, I cannot say that Ali was the better boxer than Tyson.

And Tyson had the best head movement of any heavyweight and out power Ali by quite a margin.

If Ali had a hard time with Frazier imagine what Tyson would of done to him.
Caged at all of these boxing newbies that rides Tyson because of how often he gets spammed here. Let me refute your argument element by element

First off, yes Ali was a better boxer. A way better boxer: techniques, adaptability, agility, movement, reach and frame advantage, a way higher boxing iq than Tyson, speed, etc. I give Tyson raw power, close combat and maybe, maybe, durability because Tyson tend to test that unlike Ali. But with everything I said, you see why Ali trumps over Tyson

Head movement? You mean agility and dodging skills? Because Ali take Tyson right out the field. But Tyson has better endurance thanks to his physiques

And lastly, which bout are you referring too? Because one Frazier is a good boxer. Two his only lost to Frazier was after three years of the no boxing, he beat Frazier in the next one and knock him out in the last. He knock out the person who took Frazier belt prior, foreman. And foreman knocked Frazier out in like minutes after the start. Bro, I’m not shitting on Tyson, but anyone who have watched both Ali and Tyson fights (not clips, full fights) knows Ali is the better boxer

I guarantee that you have never watch boxing or atleast old boxing videos. Any boxing enthusiast with a double digit iq or higher would never put Tyson over Ali. Tyson even said Ali would whoop him jfl
Tyson would probably win in a streetfight but would lose in a official match

Caged at all of these boxing newbies that rides Tyson because of how often he gets spammed here. Let me refute your argument element by element

First off, yes Ali was a better boxer. A way better boxer: techniques, adaptability, agility, movement, reach and frame advantage, a way higher boxing iq than Tyson, speed, etc. I give Tyson raw power, close combat and maybe, maybe, durability because Tyson tend to test that unlike Ali. But with everything I said, you see why Ali trumps over Tyson

Head movement? You mean agility and dodging skills? Because Ali take Tyson right out the field. But Tyson has better endurance thanks to his physiques

And lastly, which bout are you referring too? Because one Frazier is a good boxer. Two his only lost to Frazier was after three years of the no boxing, he beat Frazier in the next one and knock him out in the last. He knock out the person who took Frazier belt prior, foreman. And foreman knocked Frazier out in like minutes after the start. Bro, I’m not shitting on Tyson, but anyone who have watched both Ali and Tyson fights (not clips, full fights) knows Ali is the better boxer

You're calling me a boxing newbie because you have a bias towards Ali.

I'm a bigger fan of Ali than Tyson by a long shot but I'm not going to let my bias blind me.

And Ali had a better technique, movement, adaptability, agility and higher boxing IQ in what way? They both had different styles that you can't even compare.

Head movement of Tyson was second to none, not only was it extremely effective but his head movement allowed him to setup combos and work on the outside of his opponent.

"Tyson has better endurance thanks to his physiques" this statement in itself make it seems like you don't know much, Ali endurance was way better than Tysons, Tysons endurance is good but not comparable to Ali who would normally fight over 8 rounds even up to 15 rounds unlike Tyson.

Which bout am I referring too? all of them with Frazier, Ali had a hard time with. I agree Frazier is a good fighter but not by technicality, he was just very tough and was able to keep on pushing forward and throw bombs.

So please don't call me a newbie when you don't even know about Tysons head movement and setups

I've watched clips and full fights of both because I'm a major fight fan, I did Muay Thai for nearly 10 years myself, some of my fights are up on youtube

You're calling me a boxing newbie because you have a bias towards Ali.

I'm a bigger fan of Ali than Tyson by a long shot but I'm not going to let my bias blind me.

And Ali had a better technique, movement, adaptability, agility and higher boxing IQ in what way? They both had different styles that you can't even compare.

Head movement of Tyson was second to none, not only was it extremely effective but his head movement allowed him to setup combos and work on the outside of his opponent.

"Tyson has better endurance thanks to his physiques" this statement in itself make it seems like you don't know much, Ali endurance was way better than Tysons, Tysons endurance is good but not comparable to Ali who would normally fight over 8 rounds even up to 15 rounds unlike Tyson.

Which bout am I referring too? all of them with Frazier, Ali had a hard time with. I agree Frazier is a good fighter but not by technicality, he was just very tough and was able to keep on pushing forward and throw bombs.

So please don't call me a newbie when you don't even know about Tysons head movement and setups

I've watched clips and full fights of both because I'm a major fight fan, I did Muay Thai for nearly 10 years myself, some of my fights are up on youtube
In what way? If you can’t compared them because of their style m, why even say one is better than the other at all? That doesn’t make any sense. So what can I argue with then

I wasn’t speaking from bias, you probably assume that because of my avi, but it was chosen out of respect to Ali and my knowledge of him

You mentioned just head movement? (I can’t consider your Frazier argument because what’s the point? I still don’t know where you getting at. You mentioned him as if Ali was active before their first bout and didn’t win their next two. Tyson not only had hard time opponents of his own but people that knocked him out.)
Okay then what else, if I can’t compare my claimed features because of different styles then what the hell can be used to determine the better fighter other than a single feature. You got to give me a lot more reasons to conclude Tyson is the better boxer. In his prime Tyson lost to people with similar physiques and reach as Ali, Tyson has power but that not to say Ali was far away.

Glad you brought Ali’s endurance, I factored in defense with endurance mistakenly as Ali had worse defense than Tyson and depended on footwork and moving back. He ate a lot of punches from some of the greatest hitters like foreman and still came on top. Factor in his endurance, his own power, his advantage, everything I mentioned before whether you want to denie it or not and Ali is the better fighter.

Last edited:
No Chavez ?
I think the days of elite athletes dominating a sport for years and decades is over now..
They get far, far too much money and fame with social media and the like and it ruins them, because they're only human.

Look at football today.. Not many superstars, just Messi and Ronaldo who are freaks. We had soo many superstars in the 90s and 00s.

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree
But i think hagler, duran, and holyfield and lennox lewis deserve to be on this list instead of tyson

Fury and loma have potential to be on here when theyre careers are finished

• +1
No Chavez ?
I think the days of elite athletes dominating a sport for years and decades is over now..
They get far, far too much money and fame with social media and the like and it ruins them, because they're only human.

Look at football today.. Not many superstars, just Messi and Ronaldo who are freaks. We had soo many superstars in the 90s and 00s.

I mentioned Chavez in the Honorable mentions.

When i look over the list i think i should've placed Chavez number 7 or 8 and replaced Shane Mosley with Rocky Marciano.
I agree
But i think hagler, duran, and holyfield and lennox lewis deserve to be on this list instead of tyson

Fury and loma have potential to be on here when theyre careers are finished

Valid points.

Fury has already done his job, not saying he won't do more but the man won't magically change his style or anything like that.

Loma on the other hand.... i'm really curious what's he gonna do, even Mike Tyson said Loma is a beast.

Last edited:
I mentioned Chavez in the Honorable mentions.

When i look over the list i think i should've placed Chavez number 7 or 8 and replaced Shane Mosley with Rocky Marciano.

Valid points.

Fury has already done his job, not saying he won't do more but the man won't magically change his style or anything like that.

Loma on the other hand.... i'm really curious what's he gonna do, even Mike Tyson said Loma is a beast.
What i meant was fury hasnt achieved much yet
Only had two title fight victories
Wilder and klithschko
All the people in this top 10 not only had the talent and skill, but also the resume. They beat many champions and held many titles

Fury still needs to beat many top guys to be considered a great, but he is a great in terms of ability, just not pound for pound or whatever

JFL what tf is this list? Can't help but to laugh. Manny and Money there too? They're literal dwarves, the average guy would probably knock them out.
Look at this guy thats why your the champ not them

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps
Look at this guy thats why your the champ not them

He say's Mayweather would be knocked out by a average guy, meanwhile Mayweather whooped De La Hoya who's 5'10.

kickboxing mogs

He say's Mayweather would be knocked out by a average guy, meanwhile Mayweather whooped De La Hoya who's 5'10.
I caged hard at his comment even Pacquiao who is a ugly midget got adriana lima dreaming about him meanwhile he barks here wishing to sniff her panties

• Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
The average man would get battered by a world champ flyweight

What i would change about the list:

Remove Shane Mosley and put Rocky Marciano in his place, remove Harry Gerb and put Julio César Chávez in his place.

What i would change about the list:

Remove Shane Mosley and put Rocky Marciano in his place, remove Harry Gerb and put Julio César Chávez in his place.
Rocky marciano imo wasnt that great
Just has unbeaten record halo
The fighters he has actually beat arent as great as lewis or holyfields record

• +1
Rocky marciano imo wasnt that great
Just has unbeaten record halo
The fighters he has actually beat arent as great as lewis or holyfields record

Yea that's why i would place him above the list.

Jake LaMotta was better than him by a margin.