Top 10 things to try before suicide (serious thread for those on the brink)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken

For those who truly have an unrecoverable situation I can't in good faith tell you not to jump. I could give you the BS of your parents but at the end of the day no one but you decides whether or not to live. But here are some major things to consider before ending it all.

1. Health max
Make sure you are in peak physical and mental shape. If you have any health issues that you could reasonable solve like sleep apnea obesity etc solve it. Its almost impossible to be happy with poor health. Make sure you are eating the cleanest diet and living the healthiest life style.

2. Ask your parents or anyone who loves you for help
A lot of time just having a neutral person in your life can help you. When you are in hell for so long you begin to become irrational even something as simple as losing 20 pounds seems impossible when your brain is so used to failure success seems impossible.

3. Get any surgery or looksmaxxes done if you have major issues
Try to get into debt ask your parents whatever you have to do. If you have some major issue like acne recession etc at least live long enough to fix these.

4. Try drugs like LSD Shrooms etc
Drugs can remind you what happiness is like it forces you to think in a different way. Don't abuse these drugs but take them as a possibility the happiness you feel from drugs is an example of how you can feel if you fix your issues.

5. Geomax or go to another country
Work for a solid year and go to some place like Asia. You could reset your whipped dog problems if you just go to an enviroment where things are easier for context 30K USD is the top 1% income in much of South East Asia. The average height for men is 5'4. When you have wins even in an easier environment it will be easier to win in harder environments. Much of our depression is from being in shitty barbaric Western nations with a culture that crushes young men.

6. Debt max.
So either you tried all this other stuff or you can't afford the other things I mentioned. So if you really are going to die just get a credit card use it responsible for a year then get a line of credit most people could get up to 20K in a year of trying, And just pull the debt off might as well leave these banker faggots with the bill if your going to die. Also student loans are a good way too debt does not matter if your going to die regardless.

7. Completely dark triad max
I do not condone any of this stuff but if your going to die its up to you. Go to California shop lifting has low penalties I won't go into detail but if you don't care about the future you might as well take as many risks as possible jail and fear of social shame should not stop you. If you are not able to walk outside naked then you truly are not ready to die you still have ties to this world. If your already a goner then even if this fucks you then you were already a dead man what did you have to lose?

8. Leave the internet and all your problems and spend a few months in nature parks.
This one is self explanatory but it helps with the other last 2.

9. Go on a fast until near death
Try to get as starved as possible even the most depressed man in the world will have some life left in them if they starve for 3 weeks. Try to starve yourself to death I doubt you can do it. If you can't part of you still wants to live.

10. Try to find god.
This should have been number one but often times if you are genuinely suicidal for years you only can do this when you are at the bottom. It took me a while to reach this stage. I don't think I could have done it unless I was literally on the edge of a cliff god is always with us in our darkest hours.

I am writing this for myself and you guys. If your a goner already then you can try a lot of things. Don't die a boring death

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NewGenDoomer, futuregigamogger, polishcel and 21 others
11. Go back in time and use CRISPR technology to alter your genes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Graham, vermillioncorefan and 12 others
Why do I value respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person

My honest reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, IanIachimoe2491 and brucewayne78
this thread saved my life, thank you very much.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
What did you think about god bhai! How did u meet him

• +1
Start listening to Britney Spears regularly

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This is proper advice for the suicidal, no cope.

• +1
Reactions: TILETY, Deleted member 26859, Maalik and 6 others
Good list tbh except nr 10

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
bump

• Love it
Just put a suicide vest on and jump into a synagoge or fag parade.
Otherwise what meaning would your death have?
A rope and die alone? Why not die with many of your enemies together?

I'm not close to death, but i would never want to rope or overdose on drugs/ get suicided by the goverment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Maalik and IanIachimoe2491
#9 is stupid
It's a very slow, self torture death, only emos would want that.

What did you think about god bhai! How did u meet him
I was walking around aimlessly at the park and I was about to walk to this huge cliff that would surely kill me. And I kept begging god for there to be some other way I was pleading that this universe was indifferent anyways I ran into an old friend aimlessly walking around. It was so weird he doesn't even live in the area and we ended up hanging out the whole night.

Still a very surreal experience I was telling myself I was all alone and that there was no hope then I got the smallest bit of hope in the form of a friend. It was supernatural to say the least

I swear on my life this happened

@bishōnenmaxxer do you believe in god?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, IanIachimoe2491 and BrahminBoss
I was walking around aimlessly at the park and I was about to walk to this huge cliff that would surely kill me. And I kept begging god for there to be some other way I was pleading that this universe was indifferent anyways I ran into an old friend aimlessly walking around. It was so weird he doesn't even live in the area and we ended up hanging out the whole night.

Still a very surreal experience I was telling myself I was all alone and that there was no hope then I got the smallest bit of hope in the form of a friend. It was supernatural to say the least
:love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
#9 is stupid
It's a very slow, self torture death, only emos would want that.
Fasting has supernatural properties it puts your body and mind in peak condition.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Not if you starve to death.
I said go for 2-3 weeks but if you have the will to starve to death then you really do want to die I doubt anyone even a suicidal person would have the strength to die this way.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, LooksOrDeath and IanIachimoe2491
Just put a suicide vest on and jump into a synagoge or fag parade.
Otherwise what meaning would your death have?
A rope and die alone? Why not die with many of your enemies together?

I'm not close to death, but i would never want to rope or overdose on drugs/ get suicided by the goverment.

KYS fed faggot

• +1

KYS fed faggot
Yeah jfl imagine thinking killing a few insignificant people will do anything but make the world worse. Glowies use these people to impose more gun control and control us even more. Notice how every one of these ((mass shooters)) goes after civilians or nobodies makes me wonder how much is fake or just mentally ill people being baited into this you will accomplish nothing and they will use your actions as an excuse to oppress good people.

Why would you let the people who hate twist your arm into doing their dirty work. They love mass shootings it gives them an excuse to do more bad things to everyone impose more control more surveillance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Hentaiwatcher69 and Deleted member 33108
Yeah jfl imagine thinking killing a few insignificant people will do anything but make the world worse. Glowies use these people to impose more gun control and control us even more. Notice how every one of these ((mass shooters)) goes after civilians or nobodies makes me wonder how much is fake or just mentally ill people being baited into this you will accomplish nothing and they will use your actions as an excuse to oppress good people.

Why would you let the people who hate twist your arm into doing their dirty work. They love mass shootings it gives them an excuse to do more bad things to everyone impose more control more surveillance
Completely right, they fuel division among the people and pressure mentally ill people into attacking political minority groups so they can push agendas. The only people that truly need to die are politicians, but no one ever harms them unless they've stepped out of line, and we the people always pay for it.

• +1
just hydrate bro and take some magnesium 😎

• WTF

I have said bomb vests, not guns dumbass.

• Ugh..
I have said bomb vests, not guns dumbass.

Anyone who tells people to go ER outside of memes is a fed stop trying to get some mentally ill kid to do your dirty work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
You came from tiktok nigger
I never visit that site, i don't know why you people are so into this tiktok shit.
Just don't use it, period.
No need to talk about this communist shit website over and over and over again and again.

Anyone who tells people to go ER outside of memes is a fed stop trying to get some mentally ill kid to do your dirty work.
I don't tell them to go ER dumbass, i said if you do it, then do it right.
You said "Starve to death".. wow a much better advice.
Even vegans would eat rotten meat before starving to death.

nah...... NEVER suicide brahs....i can prevent you from this ...if ure seriosus...DM please

• Love it
Lmfao @ debt max

• +1
I agree with most of them, but dark triad max should be replaced with transmax. If you’re on the brink of ending it, you might as well find out and see if you’d be happier as a woman.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 11126
I agree with most of them, but dark triad max should be replaced with transmax. If you’re on the brink of ending it, you might as well find out and see if you’d be happier as a woman.
I think thats just delaying suicide. By dark triad maxxing I mean doing whatever you want crime maxxing tattoos etc. Just doing the most unhinged shit ever

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Reasons to not kill yourself: just fix everything that makes you want to kill yourself
You don't get it do you

• Hmm...
Reasons to not kill yourself: just fix everything that makes you want to kill yourself
You don't get it do you
I think everything here is solid and yes you should try fixing the things that make you wanan rope wdym

I think everything here is solid and yes you should try fixing the things that make you wanan rope wdym
If we hadn't tried to fix them roping wouldn't be a consideration

If we hadn't tried to fix them roping wouldn't be a consideration
well have you tried all these things and given it your best interest

well have you tried all these things and given it your best interest
The things that matter. There comes a point where your tolerance for continuing your own subhumanity starts to wane, especially when there's realistically little you can do about it.

The things that matter. There comes a point where your tolerance for continuing your own subhumanity starts to wane, especially when there's realistically little you can do about it.
Have you tried going to SEA?

1. hitting gym
2. Getting a haircut
3. Taking cold shower
4. Starting investing
5. Spending time in nature
6. Eating healthy
7. Nofap
8. Sleeping healthy
9. Creating youtube channel
10. making fun of pathetic losers!

Why would I go to SEA? To find myself spiritually? It's not going to make me look any better
whats your race and height

White and 179cm
You would already be top tier in SEA or even Japan assuming you aren't super ugly or old/bald.

At least try it if your going to die

You would already be top tier in SEA or even Japan assuming you aren't super ugly or old/bald.
Perhaps. But this isn't about mogging others or slaying. This is about mogging myself, and I am mogged by how I used to look and have been for ages

• +1
Perhaps. But this isn't about mogging others or slaying. This is about mogging myself, and I am mogged by how I used to look and have been for ages
Why do you look worse? (I can relate) acne and shitty sleep descended me hard but I believe I can mostly retain what I had and become better

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx