Top 10 things to try before suicide (serious thread for those on the brink)

Why do you look worse? (I can relate) acne and shitty sleep descended me hard but I believe I can mostly retain what I had and become better
Same as you, except my metabolism slowed to a crawl very suddenly as well, which means I am not as effortlessly lean as I once was and still don't have the hollows I've spent years trying to get.
I don't know how stress impacts looks, but a few years of it probably hasn't helped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Same as you, except my metabolism slowed to a crawl very suddenly as well, which means I am not as effortlessly lean as I once was and still don't have the hollows I've spent years trying to get.
I don't know how stress impacts looks, but a few years of it probably hasn't helped.
Well no matter what you can improve a lot don't die yet how old are you. My life is worse then yours I'd bet

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Cope. Jfl at "just live bro if you are courageous enough to die"

If someone is suicidal they don't have time to be trying shit out. They have no more connection to this world. Only legit thing u said was do drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and alpha_provider

If someone is suicidal they don't have time to be trying shit out. They have no more connection to this world. Only legit thing u said was do drugs.

yeah. not how suicidal tendencies work, unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Well no matter what you can improve a lot don't die yet how old are you. My life is worse then yours I'd bet
Young enough to have the advantage of calling it quits and old enough to see what I lost. My life is comparatively very fortunate, but as someone who values aesthetics it's difficult to continue to justify my existence

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Don't have time nigga you got your whole life to die you can't be dark triad for 3 months? What do you have to lose?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
View attachment 2476405
For those who truly have an unrecoverable situation I can't in good faith tell you not to jump. I could give you the BS of your parents but at the end of the day no one but you decides whether or not to live. But here are some major things to consider before ending it all.

1. Health max
Make sure you are in peak physical and mental shape. If you have any health issues that you could reasonable solve like sleep apnea obesity etc solve it. Its almost impossible to be happy with poor health. Make sure you are eating the cleanest diet and living the healthiest life style.

2. Ask your parents or anyone who loves you for help
A lot of time just having a neutral person in your life can help you. When you are in hell for so long you begin to become irrational even something as simple as losing 20 pounds seems impossible when your brain is so used to failure success seems impossible.

3. Get any surgery or looksmaxxes done if you have major issues
Try to get into debt ask your parents whatever you have to do. If you have some major issue like acne recession etc at least live long enough to fix these.

4. Try drugs like LSD Shrooms etc
Drugs can remind you what happiness is like it forces you to think in a different way. Don't abuse these drugs but take them as a possibility the happiness you feel from drugs is an example of how you can feel if you fix your issues.

5. Geomax or go to another country
Work for a solid year and go to some place like Asia. You could reset your whipped dog problems if you just go to an enviroment where things are easier for context 30K USD is the top 1% income in much of South East Asia. The average height for men is 5'4. When you have wins even in an easier environment it will be easier to win in harder environments. Much of our depression is from being in shitty barbaric Western nations with a culture that crushes young men.

6. Debt max.
So either you tried all this other stuff or you can't afford the other things I mentioned. So if you really are going to die just get a credit card use it responsible for a year then get a line of credit most people could get up to 20K in a year of trying, And just pull the debt off might as well leave these banker faggots with the bill if your going to die. Also student loans are a good way too debt does not matter if your going to die regardless.

7. Completely dark triad max
I do not condone any of this stuff but if your going to die its up to you. Go to California shop lifting has low penalties I won't go into detail but if you don't care about the future you might as well take as many risks as possible jail and fear of social shame should not stop you. If you are not able to walk outside naked then you truly are not ready to die you still have ties to this world. If your already a goner then even if this fucks you then you were already a dead man what did you have to lose?

8. Leave the internet and all your problems and spend a few months in nature parks.
This one is self explanatory but it helps with the other last 2.

9. Go on a fast until near death
Try to get as starved as possible even the most depressed man in the world will have some life left in them if they starve for 3 weeks. Try to starve yourself to death I doubt you can do it. If you can't part of you still wants to live.

10. Try to find god.
This should have been number one but often times if you are genuinely suicidal for years you only can do this when you are at the bottom. It took me a while to reach this stage. I don't think I could have done it unless I was literally on the edge of a cliff god is always with us in our darkest hours.

I am writing this for myself and you guys. If your a goner already then you can try a lot of things. Don't die a boring death
very good thread

When I was super suicidal I believed in God and wanted to go on this journey of living on the street and meditation maxx.