top 3 biggest larpers of this forum

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
1. @Azonin
claims 6'3, claims 8 inch dick, claims htn-chadlite potential
also he used to say he had a 7 incher but then switched onto 8 inches, he uses bad erection quality from too much fapping with death grip but he literally claimed 7 inches a few weeks ago, stopping death grip fapping for a few weeks wont give you your peak erection quality back

2. @the BULL
claims 6'5, 23 inch bidelt (23 inch bidelt is what arnold schwarzenegger had in his prime)

3. @WishIwasChico
claims to be slayer

also i could name 5 users easily from the top of my head that claim a 8 incher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer, greywind and 25 others
@try2beme @appealmaxed @arabcelxxx @elemanzelvadre @wsada @BiologicalWaste

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, arabcelxxx, elemanzelvadre and 2 others
I am most honest user on this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, PsychoH, halloweed and 4 others
3. @WishIwasChico
claims to be slayer

he is a slayer
keep coping bud

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, PsychoH, yeeyeeslayer and 7 others
@try2beme @appealmaxed @arabcelxxx @elemanzelvadre @wsada @BiologicalWaste
whats wrong
After using hgh, I noticed growth and crookedness in my teeth, but I still use fr

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
  • Woah
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
@WishIwasChico is legit. I've run tinder experiments on him and he does really good. Idk why yall still not believing him even though he provided proof so many times.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Manletmachine, moreroidsmoredates and 8 others
1. @Azonin
also he used to say he had a 7 incher but then switched onto 8 inches, he uses bad erection quality from too much fapping with death grip but he literally claimed 7 inches a few weeks ago, stopping death grip fapping for a few weeks wont give you your peak erection quality back

2. @the BULL
claims 6'5, 23 inch bidelt (23 inch bidelt is what arnold schwarzenegger had in his prime)
agreed with these two niggaz tho

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and asdvek
I thought I was on the list :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, 97baHater and asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and try2beme
Iwishiwaschico could easily slay the uk’s tinder filth

honestly he is a white brunette, realistic HTN with a nice car and a sprinkle of autistic vibe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, coisbhai, Manletmachine and 3 others
Well i do larp about inceldom even tho I look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, coisbhai, Pollorex and 3 others
6'3 htn-chadlite with 8 inch dick is legit gigachad smv lmfao
Has anyone even seen his face? Surely someone would say something about his lookz on here if it was true. Has to b a troll

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, boss8055, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
Say no to larp!

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 , claims 6’5, 8+, huge frame, CL face

@anthony111553 claims 6’4 but gives soy energy

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and asdvek
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 , claims 6’5, 8+, huge frame, CL face

@anthony111553 claims 6’4 but gives soy energy
anthony said hes 6'0

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Why is it not believable that wishiwaschico slays? He looks decent and is white with good physique and thats all u need to slay.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and WishIwasChico
Why is it not believable that wishiwaschico slays? He looks decent and is white with good physique and thats all u need to slay.
I havent seen his face

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks

Last edited:
can’t forget car halo

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and dervw4cenks
thats why i love this forum so many delusional funny people are here like u mentioned here everyone has at least 7 or even a 8 inch dick I havent seen an average size people on this site plus I met 40+ people who claim to be chadlite

• +1
I just assume everyone is larping until they provide concete evidence to support their claims

• +1
@Azonin claimed to be 6'1, then 6'3, then 6'4, then 6'6 and at last 6'7

he also claims to be lean, but then talks about how he's borderline obese at 102 kg in an earlier thread
then he also claims to have girlfriends & experience, then he also claims he's never met his first girlfriend in person

he also claims he has a good eye area, then asks for an eye area rating where it's on par with a little girls eye are, in the worst way possible.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and asdvek
@orangomango2003 claims to have 400 tinder matches a month with mtn tier looks and 5’7 midget height in the tallest country in the world
Also has a 8x6 dick and knows Damian Karter personally

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: orangomango2003, Richard Cheese and asdvek
Been on org for years now and never came across a single user ever that didn't claim anything above 7 inches.
The same with how they all claim they're HTN.I guess its like a safe rating they say to others to give themselves
a halo to not be labeled as Incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, ShawarmaFilth, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
1. @Azonin

2. @the BULL

3. @WishIwasChico
claims to be slayer

the bull claims 6'4 not 6'5

also i do have htn-chadlite potential, ive always said that i have 8 inches, im slightly over 7 nbp and 8 bp which is big. and no fap improves EQ there is no debate about that it fries your dopamine.

6'3 htn-chadlite with 8 inch dick is legit gigachad smv lmfao
pf yeah I had no problems talking to asian girls at my college even when I was homeless, I've went through a rollercoaster in my life and still slayed.

the bull claims 6'4 not 6'5

also i do have htn-chadlite potential, ive always said that i have 8 inches, im slightly over 7 nbp and 8 bp which is big. and no fap improves EQ there is no debate about that it fries your dopamine.
always? bro in another thread i put up pics of u saying 7 inches JFL find that somehow

always? bro in another thread i put up pics of u saying 7 inches JFL find that somehow
Yeah so ill tell you again im 8 inches bp after therapy, I had erectile dysfunction or bad EQ (bad erectile quality)

how many times do i gotta hammer this, you just sound jealous like everyone else here moron

Yeah so ill tell you again im 8 inches bp after therapy, I had erectile dysfunction or bad EQ (bad erectile quality)

how many times do i gotta hammer this, you just sound jealous like everyone else here moron
You legit claimed 7 inches a few days/weeks before you started to claim 8 inches. Fixing EQ from death grip won't be fixed in that short amount of time. You're digging your own grave buddy. Everyone knows you're larping you fucking larping piece of shit. Maybe admit you're below 6 foot and below 6x5

Fixing EQ from death grip won't be fixed in that short amount of time.
How am I digging my grave? I could not care less what all the other losers like you here think of me seriously, doing nofap AND weight loss improved my nbp measurement.

Good to know I'll never appear in such a list because I'm truthful and never larp about my looks.

• +1
6'5, 7.87inch dick, and 21.25inch bideltoid if I measured correctly. I think I'm MTN, but one looksmax member rated me HTN.

Incel and virgin.

6'5, 7.87inch dick, and 21.25inch bideltoid if I measured correctly. I think I'm MTN, but one looksmax member rated me HTN.

Incel and virgin.
good for u bro, age?
How am I digging my grave? I could not care less what all the other losers like you here think of me seriously, doing nofap AND weight loss improved my nbp measurement.
cope lmfao ur literally the biggest larper on the forum LEGIT bro atleast dont change the measurements everytime so its more believable

• +1
Reactions: N1666
good for u bro, age?

cope lmfao ur literally the biggest larper on the forum LEGIT bro atleast dont change the measurements everytime so its more believable

• +1
@WishIwasChico is legit. I've run tinder experiments on him and he does really good. Idk why yall still not believing him even though he provided proof so many times.
are u guys dating

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and asdvek
1. @Azonin

2. @the BULL

3. @WishIwasChico
claims to be slayer

Wishiwaschico isn’t a larper

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Pollorex, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
good for u bro, age?

Im not inflating anything, those are my stats, if you think they make someone a gigachad smv then thats you projecting you ugly nigger, just because someone is 6'3, white, has an 8 inch dick and 23 inch bideltoid does not mean they have an easy life, just making a point.

You forgot to add moreroidsmoredats, claims over 6'3 but admits hes under 6'1 in cm

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
thats why i love this forum so many delusional funny people are here like u mentioned here everyone has at least 7 or even a 8 inch dick I havent seen an average size people on this site plus I met 40+ people who claim to be chadlite
Also height. Everyone here is 190cm + with 8 inch dick.

• +1
You forgot to add moreroidsmoredats, claims over 6'3 but admits hes under 6'1 in cm
@moreroidsmoredates get a load of this guy

• +1