top 3 biggest larpers of this forum

There is no point in exposing larpers.

Isn't the fact they lie and portray the character they want to be in front of desperate incels pathetic enough on its own.

And then they have to walk past a mirror and realise it's all for nothing. I just don't get it.
Im considered a larper simply because, these niggas are jealous,

if these guys were making 9 figures, me making 7 figures wouldnt be larp to them, or me claiming 6'6 isnt larp if they are 6'8/6'9, it's very very basic psychology, it actually shows more that they dont have these things than me.

we are not mongols unlike you:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
youre only focusing on the good things that ive said about myself, this is what exposes that you are a jealous piece of garbage

ive also stated my failos such as my girth being 5 inches despite having 8 inches in length, having a slight overbite, i also wear glasses tho i dont have to

youre only focusing on the good things that ive said about myself, this is what exposes that you are a jealous piece of garbage

ive also stated my failos such as my girth being 5 inches despite having 8 inches in length, having a slight overbite, i also wear glasses tho i dont have to
5 inch is above average girth, slight overbite isn't a failo since sean o'pry has it too, people like brad pitt or cristiano ronaldo have glasses too but they don't wear it. you are just digging your own grave you fucking piece of shit, you are lying hard accept it no need to lie further

what did you want to prove with this?
you literally have epicanthus
and poles are Russians according to your opinion cuz Poland was part of Russian Empire
where do i have epicanthus

what did you want to prove with this?
you literally have epicanthus
and poles are Russians according to your opinion cuz Poland was part of Russian Empire
also nah, poles were under german occupation doesnt mean they were german, never said poles are russian because of that argument nice strawman

also nah, poles were under german occupation doesnt mean they were german, never said poles are russian because of that argument nice strawman
5 inch is above average girth, slight overbite isn't a failo since sean o'pry has it too, people like brad pitt or cristiano ronaldo have glasses too but they don't wear it. you are just digging your own grave you fucking piece of shit, you are lying hard accept it no need to lie further

where do i have epicanthus
you obviously have epicanthus which is Asian trait
Poland was part of the Russian Empire, you don’t know the history of your country
you are Russians so mongols by your own logic

View attachment 2977331you obviously have epicanthus which is Asian trait

Poland was part of the Russian Empire, you don’t know the history of your country
you are Russians so mongols by your own logic
I don't have an epicanthus, it's when a piece of skin covers your medial canthus, which is visible, it's the red part of the corner of the eye.

I don't have an epicanthus, it's when a piece of skin covers your medial canthus, which is visible, it's the red part of the corner of the eye.

STOP IGNORING LMAOO LARPER, JUST KYS BRO

STOP IGNORING LMAOO LARPER, JUST KYS BRO
sean o pry has a slight overbite too? oh shit that makes me feel better

also my girth is technically like 5.1 or 5.15 but i just dont bother

bro is not familiar with .org if you didnt tag @Xangsane

you have stereotypical Asian eyes
I have a double fold, the angle of the pic doesnt show the double fold at the top

also im pretty sure mongols generally have brown eyes