top 3 biggest larpers of this forum

Iwishiwaschico could easily slay the uk’s tinder filth

honestly he is a white brunette, realistic HTN with a nice car and a sprinkle of autistic vibe
what does he look like

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
You forgot to add moreroidsmoredats, claims over 6'3 but admits hes under 6'1 in cm
bark for me more you fat ugly retard.

I’m 6’3 with shoes, 6,2 (187 cm without)

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Aero

See you lied again, you said you were under 187cm

You are insecure af never take off your elevator bricks again you broke shitskin

See you lied again, you said you were under 187cm

You are insecure af never take off your elevator bricks again you broke shitskin
186-187 cm, that’s what I said barefoot. Over 6’3 with lifts and shoes. What does it matter? People perceive me over 6’3.
Only retarded cunts who spend all day on the forum care about it.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and Aero

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
186-187 cm, that’s what I said barefoot. Over 6’3 with lifts and shoes. What does it matter? People perceive me over 6’3.
Only retarded cunts who spend all day on the forum care about it.
shut the fuck up you broke manlet

@orangomango2003 claims to have 400 tinder matches a month with mtn tier looks and 5’7 midget height in the tallest country in the world
Also has a 8x6 dick and knows Damian Karter personally
its because of his dick and vibe

Been on org for years now and never came across a single user ever that didn't claim anything above 7 inches.
The same with how they all claim they're HTN.I guess its like a safe rating they say to others to give themselves
a halo to not be labeled as Incel.
7 inches is rly common

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Larpmaxx

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
What a fucking loser lmao, took his time to search for this. Don’t care, you’re still ugly for life.

Just proves my point further, you’re butthurt as hell.
You’re such an ugly loser:ROFLMAO:.

You have no friends, girls, virgin. Damn life probably sucks…

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, N1666 and Aero
I say 6'4 sometimes because thats what i am from the start of the day
HOLY FUCK RETARD U DONT KNOW HOW RARE THE STATS UR LARPING ABOUT ARE

23 INCH IS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

8 INCH DICK IS %0.0000001

6'3 IS RARE AS FUCK %0.0001

YOU HAVE ALL THESE YET LIVE LIFE ON HARDMODE? YOU FUCKING LARPING PIECE OF SHIT LYING HARD

• +1
Reactions: N1666
HOLY FUCK RETARD U DONT KNOW HOW RARE THE STATS UR LARPING ABOUT ARE

23 INCH IS ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

8 INCH DICK IS %0.0000001

6'3 IS RARE AS FUCK %0.0001

YOU HAVE ALL THESE YET LIVE LIFE ON HARDMODE? YOU FUCKING LARPING PIECE OF SHIT LYING HARD
You can live life on hardmode sure, fucking pussy is not everything.

Not saying that I am but I thought it was weird that you think that, maybe you are projecting idk.

• JFL
What a fucking loser lmao, took his time to search for this. Don’t care, you’re still ugly for life.

Just proves my point further, you’re butthurt as hell.
You’re such an ugly loser:ROFLMAO:.

You have no friends, girls, virgin. Damn life probably sucks…
I didn't particularly need to search for it, I remember you saying this brick boy.

1. @Azonin
claims 6'3, claims 8 inch dick, claims htn-chadlite potential
also he used to say he had a 7 incher but then switched onto 8 inches, he uses bad erection quality from too much fapping with death grip but he literally claimed 7 inches a few weeks ago, stopping death grip fapping for a few weeks wont give you your peak erection quality back

2. @the BULL
claims 6'5, 23 inch bidelt (23 inch bidelt is what arnold schwarzenegger had in his prime)

3. @WishIwasChico
claims to be slayer

also i could name 5 users easily from the top of my head that claim a 8 incher
4. Me

I claim to be white even though I am mostly finnish (some swedish genes)

Its ova

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
You can live life on hardmode sure, fucking pussy is not everything.

Not saying that I am but I thought it was weird that you think that, maybe you are projecting idk.
You are larping hard lmao, it seems like a goddamn "chad" is rotting on an incel forum

Yeah but who is the manlet now? :lul:
You, retard, you are the manlet. Larping about height, 6'3, 6'3.2, 6'4, 6'5, 6'7. You are probably like 5'4.

You are larping hard lmao, it seems like a goddamn "chad" is rotting on an incel forum
someone must have traumatized you or your ptsd hit, not gonna engage with your cope/projection

someone must have traumatized you or your ptsd hit, not gonna engage with your cope/projection
  1. Determining the likelihood of a male in the West having a specific combination of physical attributes—being 6'3" tall, with a 23-inch bideltoid breadth, and an 8-inch penis—requires considering the rarity of each attribute individually and then their combined probability.

1. Height: 6'3" (192 cm)

• Prevalence: The height of 6'3" is relatively uncommon. In Western countries, the average height for adult males is around 5'9" to 5'10" (175-178 cm).
    • Percentile Estimate: Being 6'3" places a male roughly in the 95th percentile or higher.

1. Bideltoid Breadth: 23 inches (58.42 cm)

• Prevalence: A bideltoid breadth of 23 inches is exceptionally broad and rare. Average male bideltoid breadth is around 16-18 inches (41-46 cm).
    • Percentile Estimate: A 23-inch shoulder breadth is likely well above the 99th percentile, especially for a non-bodybuilder or someone not engaged in heavy strength training.

1. Penis Size: 8 inches (20.32 cm)

• Prevalence: Studies indicate that the average erect penis length is about 5.1 to 5.5 inches (13-14 cm).
    • Percentile Estimate: An erect length of 8 inches is quite rare, likely within the top 1-2% of the male population.

Combined Likelihood​

To estimate the combined likelihood of these three attributes occurring together, we can multiply their individual probabilities. This method assumes the traits are independent, which might not be entirely accurate but can provide a rough estimate.
    • Height (95th percentile or higher): 5% or 0.05 probability.
    • Bideltoid Breadth (99th percentile or higher): 1% or 0.01 probability.
    • Penis Size (top 1-2%): 1.5% or 0.015 probability.

Combined Probability Calculation​

[ P(\text{combined}) = P(\text{height}) \times P(\text{bideltoid breadth}) \times P(\text{penis size}) ][ P(\text{combined}) = 0.05 \times 0.01 \times 0.015 = 0.0000075 ]

2. [19:51]

Conclusion​

The combined probability of a male in the West being 6'3" tall, having a 23-inch bideltoid breadth, and an 8-inch penis is approximately 0.00075%, or 1 in 133,333. This combination of attributes is extremely rare.

You, retard, you are the manlet. Larping about height, 6'3, 6'3.2, 6'4, 6'5, 6'7. You are probably like 5'4.
I never said I am 6'7

I am actually 6'3.2 but I say 6'3 because its fucking stupid

6'4 is sometimes what i say because thats my morning

6'5 is what i am in lifts, its like how moreroidsmoredates claims 6'3 but thats his height in lifts

1. Determining the likelihood of a male in the West having a specific combination of physical attributes—being 6'3" tall, with a 23-inch bideltoid breadth, and an 8-inch penis—requires considering the rarity of each attribute individually and then their combined probability.

1. Height: 6'3" (192 cm)

• Prevalence: The height of 6'3" is relatively uncommon. In Western countries, the average height for adult males is around 5'9" to 5'10" (175-178 cm).
    • Percentile Estimate: Being 6'3" places a male roughly in the 95th percentile or higher.
      1. Bideltoid Breadth: 23 inches (58.42 cm)
    • Prevalence: A bideltoid breadth of 23 inches is exceptionally broad and rare. Average male bideltoid breadth is around 16-18 inches (41-46 cm).
    • Percentile Estimate: A 23-inch shoulder breadth is likely well above the 99th percentile, especially for a non-bodybuilder or someone not engaged in heavy strength training.
      1. Penis Size: 8 inches (20.32 cm)
    • Prevalence: Studies indicate that the average erect penis length is about 5.1 to 5.5 inches (13-14 cm).
    • Percentile Estimate: An erect length of 8 inches is quite rare, likely within the top 1-2% of the male population.
    • Combined Likelihood
    To estimate the combined likelihood of these three attributes occurring together, we can multiply their individual probabilities. This method assumes the traits are independent, which might not be entirely accurate but can provide a rough estimate.
    • Height (95th percentile or higher): 5% or 0.05 probability.
    • Bideltoid Breadth (99th percentile or higher): 1% or 0.01 probability.
    • Penis Size (top 1-2%): 1.5% or 0.015 probability.
    • Combined Probability Calculation
    [ P(\text{combined}) = P(\text{height}) \times P(\text{bideltoid breadth}) \times P(\text{penis size}) ][ P(\text{combined}) = 0.05 \times 0.01 \times 0.015 = 0.0000075 ]

2. [19:51]

Conclusion​

The combined probability of a male in the West being 6'3" tall, having a 23-inch bideltoid breadth, and an 8-inch penis is approximately 0.00075%, or 1 in 133,333. This combination of attributes is extremely rare.
Im 191cm not 192, 192 maybe early in the day

Im 191cm not 192, 192 maybe early in the day
NIGGA YOU WERE SAYING 6'4 WHICH IS 193CM 2 MINS AGO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO WTF DO YOU THINK THE PERCENTILE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 191CM AND 192CM IS A LOT? IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Any incel that has 8 inches may aswell cut it off

• +1
NIGGA YOU WERE SAYING 6'4 WHICH IS 193CM 2 MINS AGO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO WTF DO YOU THINK THE PERCENTILE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 191CM AND 192CM IS A LOT? IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
It does make a difference, i know a guy who is actually 6'4 and hes "really tall", 6'4 is start of really tall whereas 6'3 is just a solidly tall height

tho i dont feel towering

Yeah but who is the manlet now? :lul:
Not going to read your silly little arguments when I know that all your opinions revolve around your own insecurity about yourself.

• +1
It does make a difference, i know a guy who is actually 6'4 and hes "really tall", 6'4 is start of really tall whereas 6'3 is just a solidly tall height

tho i dont feel towering
lol you try to make me forget about the other things like bidelt and pp size and only talk about ur height ur ignoring how rare "ur" bidelt and pp is

its literally all %0.000075 combined, and you're rotting on an INCEL FORUM LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO JUST ACCEPT YOURE LYING DUMB FAGGOT

Not going to read your silly little arguments when I know that all your opinions revolve around your own insecurity about yourself.
put this faggot on ignore hes the biggest larper ive ever seen, hes legit %0.000075 APPARENTLY based off what he says but happens to be rotting on an incel forum, the larping is insane

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
put this faggot on ignore hes the biggest larper ive ever seen, hes legit %0.000075 APPARENTLY based off what he says but happens to be rotting on an incel forum, the larping is insane
8k posts in about 2 months. Says it all really.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and asdvek
lol you try to make me forget about the other things like bidelt and pp size and only talk about ur height ur ignoring how rare "ur" bidelt and pp is

its literally all %0.000075 combined, and you're rotting on an INCEL FORUM LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO JUST ACCEPT YOURE LYING DUMB FAGGOT
Im rotting? I literally said I get laid, I dont understand how you cant read.

It would be 0.000075% combined had all the factors been independent of each other, though they are not because if you take the combinations of them, some of them correlate meaning there is no independence and therefore there is reason to believe that 0.000075% is an underestimate and the percentage is higher.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and moreroidsmoredates
Im rotting? I literally said I get laid, I dont understand how you cant read.

It would be 0.000075% combined had all the factors been independent of each other, though they are not because if you take the combinations of them, some of them correlate meaning there is no independence and therefore there is reason to believe that 0.000075% is an underestimate and the percentage is higher.
If you're laid, then why do you rot and posted 8k in 2 months?

If you're laid, then why do you rot and posted 8k in 2 months?
The same reason this forum has tall guys, big dick guys, rich guys, I mean, I dont have the whole set and I still look for advice here, is there something wrong with that?

• JFL
The same reason this forum has tall guys, big dick guys, rich guys, I mean, I dont have the whole set and I still look for advice here, is there something wrong with that?
6'3, 8x6, 23 inch bidelt, htn chadlite potential isn't the full set? bro you are fucking lying hard just give up lmfao

6'3, 8x6, 23 inch bidelt, htn chadlite potential isn't the full set? bro you are fucking lying hard just give up lmfao
Just another subhuman with rope potential.

Nothing new.

• +1
it's not life starts at millionaire (us dollars)

• JFL
Just another subhuman with rope potential.

Nothing new.
I mean, what do they even achieve from lying to dalits about their stats while he's fucking rotting in his home lying about getting laid and %0.000075 stats? Just a fucking pathetic inferior degenerate piece of shit.

• +1
it's not life starts at millionaire (us dollars)
You are a fucking lying piece of shit nobody is believeing you do you realise that just give up dumb faggot

I mean, what do they even achieve from lying to dalits about their stats while he's fucking rotting in his home lying about getting laid and %0.000075 stats? Just a fucking pathetic inferior degenerate piece of shit.

Azonin​

6'3 white brokie
Joined Mar 29, 2024
Posts7,868
Reputation4,971
Points48

• +1
You are a fucking lying piece of shit nobody is believeing you do you realise that just give up dumb faggot
Imagine trying to slay foids when you dont even have your whole life together

failing to plan is planning to fail

There is no point in exposing larpers.

Isn't the fact they lie and portray the character they want to be in front of desperate incels pathetic enough on its own.

And then they have to walk past a mirror and realise it's all for nothing. I just don't get it.

• +1
1. @Azonin
claims 6'3, claims 8 inch dick, claims htn-chadlite potential
also he used to say he had a 7 incher but then switched onto 8 inches, he uses bad erection quality from too much fapping with death grip but he literally claimed 7 inches a few weeks ago, stopping death grip fapping for a few weeks wont give you your peak erection quality back

2. @the BULL
claims 6'5, 23 inch bidelt (23 inch bidelt is what arnold schwarzenegger had in his prime)

3. @WishIwasChico
claims to be slayer

also i could name 5 users easily from the top of my head that claim a 8 incher
true aside from @WishIwasChico dude is genuinely htn+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico, moreroidsmoredates and asdvek
I dont have a home why did you assume that?:(

Imagine trying to slay foids when you dont even have your whole life together

failing to plan is planning to fail
There is no point in exposing larpers.

Isn't the fact they lie and portray the character they want to be in front of desperate incels pathetic enough on its own.

And then they have to walk past a mirror and realise it's all for nothing. I just don't get it.

• +1
Reactions: Manana