Top 3 things to do to get rid of a cold fast / stop it in its tracks

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
These are the most effective ways to alleviate a common cold quickly, according to my own experience. I've been around people who've had covid on multiple occasions (some of them vaccinated), but I haven't gotten seriously sick once. Whenever I feel a cold coming on with early symptoms like a sore throat, headaches, runny nose and body aches, I try to take the following steps, which usually prevents further progression of symptoms and stops the cold in its tracks before I wind up bedridden with a fever as I used to. I'm not vaccinated, consume little vitamin C and smoke like a chimney, but these tips pretty much always work.

1) Fasting.
Nothing beats a temporary water fast when being sick. A cold is usually accompanied by loss of appetite, which makes it easy to refrain from eating until you start getting better. Many animals do the same

2) Sleeping more.
Self-explanatory

3) Black coffee.
Works wonders in alleviating fatigue, headaches and the common malaise that usually comes with a cold. Coffee furthermore exerts beneficial anti inflammatory and immune modulating effects that may aid in recovery. Just make sure to time your coffee intake properly so it doesn't interfere with your sleep. I like coffee with a higher percentage of Robusta beans; it has more caffeine, is easier on the stomach than 100% Arabica coffee and I prefer the taste

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadethnic101, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
+ overdose antioxidants or Atleast vitC when you feel that you are getting sick

4,000mg Vitamin C
10,000IU Vitamin D
100mg Zing
1,000mg Quercetin
Every day at the onset of symptoms until it clears.

To get ahead of it before you get sick, half those doses and take it daily. It will reduce severity and duration or in some cases prevent it completely.

Acerola juice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back