Top 5 jokes to say on date

simematic

simematic

bonemaxer
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Posts
5,800
Reputation
9,630
Lets beggin with
"Are am appeal or psl"
(this one is joke dont do this)
First joke
"Can i get another mango"
Second

"Cream of Wheat"
Third
is to say some random thing it will be funny if they like you

Fourth
funny accent
Fifth
"I struggle with confidence"
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ and Erdafritnib
Lets beggin with
"Are am appeal or psl"
(this one is joke dont do this)
First joke
"Can i get another mango"
Second

"Cream of Wheat"
Third
is to say some random thing it will be funny if they like you

Fourth
funny accent
Fifth
"I struggle with confidence"
funny accent = indian accent
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erdafritnib and simematic
Can i get another mango
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and simematic
1790850735295
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Lets beggin with
"Are am appeal or psl"
(this one is joke dont do this)
First joke
"Can i get another mango"
Second

"Cream of Wheat"
Third
is to say some random thing it will be funny if they like you

Fourth
funny accent
Fifth
"I struggle with confidence"
Top 10 grey moments
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and simematic
Ohw ot kill oyu irght now 😡
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Dancing looks they said brutal *
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Boi why u r so funny 🫱🫱🫱🫱😂😂😂😂💯💯💯💯
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
I will be doing this thanks
 

Similar threads

vtaly
Replies
35
Views
117
idfkwtr
idfkwtr
.dark
Replies
4
Views
72
muhammad18347
muhammad18347
slaviccartfiend
Replies
3
Views
42
iblamexyz
I
IndecentEyes
Replies
5
Views
65
Roara
Roara
FoidMayweather
Replies
3
Views
33
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top