What to say on first date

vtaly

vtaly

Iron
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
14
I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mast, Askinov, Glorious King and 4 others
1790838636304
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend, simematic, Sensitive Young Boy and 1 other person
I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
I am not looking for a relationship because I am not a faggot. I just want to fuck. If she slaps you walk away .

If she says okay. Then buy condoms and crack
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Do you like feet
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, Erdafritnib and Krivi.
just say : you're gondon
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krivi.
I am not looking for a relationship because I am not a faggot. I just want to fuck. If she slaps you walk away .

If she says okay. Then buy condoms and crack
Ok but she is H-cup and it will be hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krivi. and Erdafritnib
I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Tell her you lurk on org, she will immediately know you're future chad
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bananabrick, Krivi., Sensitive Young Boy and 2 others
I raped a girl once is a good conversation starter
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy and simematic
  • +1
Reactions: SickendExistence and Erdafritnib
I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
Smile and just be confident and shit, try to initiate contact at the end of the date (depending on how the date ended, if it was well then do it), flirt and just make some convo or small talk yk, that's the first date
 
  • +1
Reactions: Glorious King and Erdafritnib
@Sensitive Young Boy don't worry i'll tell the same to your genderbend version in future
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy and Glorious King
I am not looking for a relationship because I am not a faggot. I just want to fuck. If she slaps you walk away .

If she says okay. Then buy condoms and crack
1790838935244
 
Smile and just be confident and shit, try to initiate contact at the end of the date (depending on how the date ended, if it was well then do it), flirt and just make some convo or small talk yk, that's the first date
NOW I FEEL BAD
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov
U GAVE A GOOD POINT

WHILE I RAW DOGGED IT
idk that's how I talk to women nigga it totally depends on lots of factors, if the girl likes u she'll make it obvious and u won't even have to entertain her and jestermaxx since she likes u, she'll compliment ur looks and shit, and it will be just easier. But u gotta be confident and try to flirt and do some small talks since it's first date and y'all have to have a good time together. If it went well then mb kiss or anything at the end :ogre:
 
I got a gf but how to keep talking and not end before it started
just say lil bih do you even know me on org and say you are the most the respected grey here and we will back it up and see how she will cum in her pinky panties

@Mast isn't this a high iq plan
 
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and Mast
just say lil bih do you even know me on org and say you are the most the respected grey here and we will back it up and see how she will cum in her pinky panties

@Mast isn't this a high iq plan
I didn't remember you like this 🤣
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and Askinov
Show her your org profile
Emphasis on the corny avi she’ll wet herself
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mast and Askinov
  • JFL
Reactions: Mast
just be yourself op, there is no bigger hack than that.
 
just say lil bih do you even know me on org and say you are the most the respected grey here and we will back it up and see how she will cum in her pinky panties

@Mast isn't this a high iq plan
Dude wtf is your avi
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov

Similar threads

justbebrutal45
Discussion First Date
Replies
17
Views
58
7arely.eroz
7arely.eroz
try2beme
Replies
4
Views
49
try2beme
try2beme
ibIameweight
Replies
1
Views
18
ibIameweight
ibIameweight
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
37
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
dreamz
Replies
5
Views
25
ChudGod69
ChudGod69

Users who are viewing this thread

  • idfkwtr
  • MemorableMoron
Back
Top