Top 5 low iq users of this site

@disillusioned

Srs

Idgaf about your sequences bitch lets talk about life thats more important than math
Next it will be who cares about iq tests I'm still high IQ :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Next it will be who cares about iq tests I'm still high IQ :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Well I have 146 iq but I only took online test and they suck tbh

You're dummie , sad little bitch thats why you dumb

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Well I have 146 iq but I only took online test and they suck tbh

You're dummie , sad little bitch thats why you dumb
You're just embarrassing yourself now

I have better things to do so peace

• +1
You're just embarrassing yourself now

I have better things to do so peace
Ahahhha you are embarrassing yourself little punk youvm have nothing to say but cope with your math that didn't give you anything

Post his pic :ogre: or pm it, have never seen his face before as well.
He posts it all the time
Yes, see it's a simple sequence

Thompsonz is low iq QED
There's other forms of IQ tests that aren't just shitty number sequences. A mensa test isn't just copy and paste crapp from coolmathgames.com

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
He posts it all the time

There's other forms of IQ tests that aren't just shitty number sequences. A mensa test isn't just copy and paste crapp from coolmathgames.com
Number sequences are common parts of iq tests

It's the easiest to apply on a forum format

• +1

I took a institutionalized iq test when I was 7 what do you think I got

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
North America, depends on district and school board though, so yeah I’m some cases just skip grades
Never heard of them but I'm not in NA so makes sense

I'd imagine they're just full of coddled children whose parents are rich, made them practice IQ tests and call them their little Einstein lmao

• +1
Never heard of them but I'm not in NA so makes sense

I'd imagine they're just full of coddled children whose parents are rich, made them practice IQ tests and call them their little Einstein lmao
Got the most part it’s just privite schools, privite schools will pay for your kid if your high iq

• +1
The sequence is sum of first a_n squares with a_0=6

The problem is that's heavily biased towards high school maths though + probably why Erik got it so quickly.

Would a sum of squares sequence really appear on an IQ test as well, especially given that you only gave three numbers.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Erik-Jón
Got the most part it’s just privite schools, privite schools will pay for your kid if your high iq
So it's just a scholarship

• +1
The problem is that's heavily biased towards high school maths though + probably why Erik got it so quickly.

Would a sum of squares sequence really appear on an IQ test as well, especially given that you only gave three numbers.
Not really. Knowing how to multiply and add is not high school exclusive

It depends on the iq test. Probably not your average one

• +1

Cope, it’s my cromag sized brain

Not really. Knowing how to multiply and add is not high school exclusive

It depends on the iq test. Probably not your average one
Cope, it’s my cromag sized brain

It's not exclusive, but I do remember a lot of those types of sequences appearing when I was doing maths from 12-16. I wouldn't even be surprised if that was an example you went over at some point in school.

They don't really exist at university level, like that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien and Erik-Jón
It's not exclusive, but I do remember a lot of those types of sequences appearing when I was doing maths from 12-16. I wouldn't even be surprised if that was an example you went over at some point in school.

They don't really exist at university level, like that.
You would not see this sequence in High school lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Sum of first six square numbers is 91,

Sum of the first 91 square numbers is 255346

Maybe a levels but I do remember doing that stuff in school
You do arithmetic and geometric progressions but not sum of squares

where am i

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
What's the pattern? 127585 n2 - 127500 n + 6 fits obviously, but that would be retarded.
I already explained it's sum of the first a_n squares with a_0=6

so a_0=6
a_1= 1^2 +2^2 +...+6^2
a_2=1^2+2^2+..+91^2
etc

I already explained it's sum of the first a_n squares with a_0=6

so a_0=6
a_1= 1^2 +2^2 +...+6^2
a_2=1^2+2^2+..+91^2
etc
Damn, I hate being on the edge of a mogger IQ. Have you been professionally tested? I was in my youth, but it might have atrophied in my adolescence. It probably is biased towards high school math. maybe its cope, but this seems like a hard one to spot if sum of squares has never come up in your high school education.

Last edited:
Damn, I hate being on the edge of a mogger IQ. Have you been professionally tested? I was in my youth, but it might have atrophied in my adolescence. It probably is biased towards high school math. maybe its cope, but this seems like a hard one to spot if sum of squares has never come up in your high school education.
nah

I figured out by looking at the growth rate of the series and then just trying to fit ideas. adding squares isn't obscure so it didn't take that long

surprised im not on this list

I dunno i just tried like two exponential patterns, but couldn't figure one out. I'm only high midwit. Maybe if I had a calculator and was a little more invested I would have gotten it. Miring your post history btw. Philosophy enjoyer + high iq. You in uni?

nah

I figured out by looking at the growth rate of the series and then just trying to fit ideas. adding squares isn't obscure so it didn't take that long
I dunno i just tried like two exponential patterns, but couldn't figure one out. I'm only high midwit. Maybe if I had a calculator and was a little more invested I would have gotten it. Miring your post history btw. Philosophy enjoyer + high iq. You in uni?

• +1
woke: low iq and high iq are the same

bespoke: best to be noticeably above average, this is the true high iq of this world

pop art lol GIF by Trippyogi

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad