Top 5 low iq users of this site

I dunno i just tried like two exponential patterns, but couldn't figure one out. I'm only high midwit. Maybe if I had a calculator and was a little more invested I would have gotten it. Miring your post history btw. Philosophy enjoyer + high iq. You in uni?
yeah, postgrad

yeah, postgrad
I figured. What are you studying? I'm heading off to university this year in the Netherlands. Econometrics. If you don't mind of course. You might not wanna share personal information in the autismo vortex.

Last edited:
@Erik-Jón @uglymug2 @Octillionaire @Leo0509 these niggas are low IQ to where it noticeable

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
woke: low iq and high iq are the same

bespoke: best to be noticeably above average, this is the true high iq of this world

pop art lol GIF by Trippyogi
Best to be alive and not dead

@Erik-Jón @uglymug2 @Octillionaire @Leo0509 these niggas are low IQ to where it noticeable
I troll, your autistic and don’t pick up on my subtly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and ChristianChad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ChristianChad
I’m not low iq jfl. Just suffering bc I’ve lost my face so early

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, ChristianChad, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
woke: low iq and high iq are the same

bespoke: best to be noticeably above average, this is the true high iq of this world

pop art lol GIF by Trippyogi
You generally want to be as high iq as possible while staying neurotypical. IMO

I figured. What are you studying? I'm heading off to university this year in the Netherlands. Econometrics. If you don't mind of course. You might not wanna share personal information in the autismo vortex.
financial mathematics

financial mathematics
Dammn, just moneymax and you're good to go. How many students didn't make the first year? i imagine anything math related is brutal. Kinda worried about econometrics, might just do stat heavy economics if it doesn't pan out.

Dammn, just moneymax and you're good to go. How many students didn't make the first year? i imagine anything math related is brutal. Kinda worried about econometrics, might just do stat heavy economics if it doesn't pan out.
being a quant or banker is cringe to me. gonna get into crypto

didn't notice the cohort getting smaller going into second year

being a quant or banker is cringe to me. gonna get into crypto
I dunno. Frankly, I don't mind wageslaving. Il probably do my masters in the US or UK and get into IB or consulting in the US. Work hard, build a network and earn high six figures by the time you're in your prime. IB and consulting both have really good exits + lots of in-industry contacts.

I dunno. Frankly, I don't mind wageslaving. Il probably do my masters in the US or UK and get into IB or consulting in the US. Work hard, build a network and earn high six figures by the time you're in your prime. IB and consulting both have really good exits + lots of in-industry contacts.
sounds torture

I want to laugh as wall street gets replaced by computers

sounds torture

I want to laugh as wall street gets replaced by computers
True, but not so soon as to disrupt my timescale. Look at it from my perspective. Looksmaxxed 6'4 young, finance bro clearing maybe 500k in Miami or some other retarded American city banging prime girls. LA or Florida. The hardest pill to swallow is the just be a hedonist pill. Consulting is timeless, so might just opt into that if my GPA and such is good enough. After 30, I'l worry about meaning or my legacy.

Students dropping like flies might be unique to the Netherlands. Entry requirements are pretty lax, so a lot of retards get in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
@cloUder
@gamma
@Hipcel
@looksmaxxed
@IwantToLooksMaxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Honest tbh
@Zylk
@Harold O'brien
@David Rothschild
@Hipcel
@disillusioned

Srs
Disillusioned is smart, but I cannot take any of his threads seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
What's the deal with conservatives? Why do you hate conservatives? What have they done to you?
> forced conscription of young men to the army
> men are not allowed to leave the country during the war
> additional taxation of single men
> higher retirement age for men
> censorship under the pretext of protecting traditional values
> discrimination against fathers in the courts when granting parental care
> restriction of employee rights

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
> forced conscription of young men to the army
> men are not allowed to leave the country during the war
> additional taxation of single men
> higher retirement age for men
> censorship under the pretext of protecting traditional values
> discrimination against fathers in the courts when granting parental care
> restriction of employee rights
Discrimination against fathers is a result of democratic policies dude. There weren't problems in the 60s when the courts were more conservative.

If you were allowed to freely join or leave the army, who would defend the country in a case of crisis? Everyone would scatter like cockroaches. People have to be organized.

Discrimination against fathers is a result of democratic policies dude. There weren't problems in the 60s when the courts were more conservative.
I am not from the USA but from Eastern Europe.

If you were allowed to freely join or leave the army, who would defend the country in a case of crisis? Everyone would scatter like cockroaches. People have to be organized.
And why only men? The examples of Israel or Norway show that conscription can also include women.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Om 146 iq

I am not from the USA but from Eastern Europe.

And why only men? The examples of Israel or Norway show that conscription can also include women.
There is no evidence that females in the army is more helpful than just men. Armies for thousands of years comprised of men only. There is a good reason for that.

When you include women men's behavior goes from brave to irresponsible and reckless, and there is evidence to support that if you look at when Obama increased the number of women in the military

There is no evidence that females in the army is more helpful than just men. Armies for thousands of years comprised of men only. There is a good reason for that.
And why should I fight for a corrupt government? My nation pays taxes for NATO, yet we are still being forced to be cannon fodder.

When you include women men's behavior goes from brave to irresponsible and reckless, and there is evidence to support that if you look at when Obama increased the number of women in the military
And where will we get nurses if the women are allowed to escape? Why stop men who are unfit for service? This is not so much a gender issue as it is an individual one. I do not buy sexist crap, if only because it is impossible to return to the culture of the 1950s, and if we are to have equal rights, then let there be equal obligations.

Does anyone require women to bear at least 4 children after the war? Not. Such a provision has not been introduced anywhere and there is no political force that would be able to force it (ignoring the fact that such an idea is totalitarian).

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
And why should I fight for a corrupt government? My nation pays taxes for NATO, yet we are still being forced to be cannon fodder.

And where will we get nurses if the women are allowed to escape? Why stop men who are unfit for service? This is not so much a gender issue as it is an individual one. I do not buy sexist crap, if only because it is impossible to return to the culture of the 1950s, and if we are to have equal rights, then let there be equal obligations.

Does anyone require women to bear at least 4 children after the war? Not. Such a provision has not been introduced anywhere and there is no political force that would be able to force it (ignoring the fact that such an idea is totalitarian).
What does all of this have to do with conservatism? Your issue seems against the system and humanity in general. So stop attacking conservatives.

What does all of this have to do with conservatism? Your issue seems against the system and humanity in general. So stop attacking conservatives.
Conservatives in my country (and not only mine) are in favor of a conscription policy.

D31FEE6E 5AF7 4A2B 837A 9E494915EC5E

She got me going psycho

@IwantToLooksMaxx my country should get a license for its own nuclear program and anti-missile defense shield. Today we are the front country, we defend the interests of the entire civilized world against steppe barbarism. We cannot allow the occupation of Eastern Europe under the Kremlin's boot.

Honest tbh
@Zylk
@Harold O'brien
@David Rothschild
@Hipcel
@disillusioned

Srs
Sala tur nei Bichi te tel
Tor matha ta bel!
Tor gaare debo ami Fedar rail!!!!🤙🤙🤙🍌🍌🍌😊💪

@Hipcel definitely #1 on this list

Such a low iq faggot