Top 5 reasons Looksmax is better than Lookism

apocalypse

apocalypse

- inferior react choices which encourages posts/discussion rather than succintly giving your opinion with a react
- no hilarious built in gifs which can get repetitive, instead can browse for r*ddit approved gifs from giphy
- gifs take an eternity to load, thereby encouraging choosing gifs carefully instead of spamming
- younger userbase offering a valuable fresh perspective such as 5'9 being the ideal height
- threads are less engaging so you end up wasting less time browsing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, anthony111553, IAMNOTANINCEL and 46 others
4rv1bd

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
MakinItHappen alt

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, fjor2096, Deleted member 15917 and 1 other person
so many lookism threads with 1 reply or 0 reply when i was on there
literally 75% of threads were that
looked like a mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LampPostPrime, Kroker and 16 others
- inferior react choices which encourages posts/discussion rather than succintly giving your opinion with a react
- no hilarious built in gifs which can get repetitive, instead can browse for r*ddit approved gifs from giphy
- gifs take an eternity to load, thereby encouraging choosing gifs carefully instead of spamming
- younger userbase offering a valuable fresh perspective such as 5'9 being the ideal height
- threads are less engaging so you end up wasting less time browsing
Young userbase is a bit of a neg tbh. It's funny having all the 16 and 17 year olds here. But I'll be real, you guys have 0 fkin clue what you're on about a lot of the times. Like you niggas think prettyboys mog masc chads. Like yes ofc you would think that, the only game you have ever seen is social circle game, prettyboys/NT people do well in social circles.

The real blackpill comes when u go to bars and clubs. Masc maxxing chads just fkin mog every1 to death

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16375 and 9 others
so many lookism threads with 1 reply or 0 reply when i was on there
literally 75% of threads were that
looked like a mental asylum
Cuz of natural selection and people being leaders , not followers on lookism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Oberyn, the BULL and 2 others
lookism was funny af though in 2018 when the site would barely fucking load and Undisputed abused everyone with maximum font size insults.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16369, GetShrekt and 7 others
lookism was funny af though in 2018 when the site would barely fucking load and Undisputed abused everyone with maximum font size insults.
Jfl the poor curry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-010651_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-010651_Chrome.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211118-010642_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-010642_Chrome.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787 and 18 others
Young userbase is a bit of a neg tbh. It's funny having all the 16 and 17 year olds here. But I'll be real, you guys have 0 fkin clue what you're on about a lot of the times. Like you niggas think prettyboys mog masc chads. Like yes ofc you would think that, the only game you have ever seen is social circle game, prettyboys/NT people do well in social circles.

The real blackpill comes when u go to bars and clubs. Masc maxxing chads just fkin mog every1 to death
keep coping

only prettyboys slay jbs and young foids

clean shaven with a razor sharp jaw or it never began

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 16375, GetShrekt and 10 others
I swear Niggas don’t even read threads :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member, apocalypse and 1 other person
Jfl the poor curry
Man lots of users hated undisputed and found him unfunny but as soon as I would scroll enough to see that he's replied with max font I would instantly jordan, didn't even need to read the words.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16474 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and WontStopNorwooding
Girls were allowed on lookism and I got to have e-sex with one. Lookism is better because of this alone. :)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
I do unironically like some of the wojak and pepe emojis, I'll give looksmax that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member

Prettyboys mog. Deal with it.

Only thing good about it was the setup and emojis, users there were complete garbage. I don't miss that place at all.

• Woah
Reactions: Scammer
Lookism forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260 and Computer
Only thing good about it was the setup and emojis, users there were complete garbage. I don't miss that place at all.
Holy fuck my nigger nukeneal55 how u been holding up? @FangedNoumena its really him, he didn’t go er yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Holy fuck my nigger nukeneal55 how u been holding up? @FangedNoumena its really him, he didn’t go er yet
Hey,the fake drug dealer Arab from Cali

• Love it
Lookism was a garbage site where users circle jerked and giga overrated each other that’s why you have guys like Ravi who think they’re giga chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Kingkellz, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
Lookism was a garbage site where users circle jerked and giga overrated each other that’s why you have guys like Ravi who think they’re giga chads
He probably mogs u, hell even my boy nukneal mogs u
Hey,the fake drug dealer Arab from Cali
how u been? Remember u used to make those vocaroos larping as my baby mama asking for child support, pure comedy my man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, GetShrekt, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others

how u been? Remember u used to make those vocaroos larping as my baby mama asking for child support, pure comedy my man
Bro he’s on me right now, he really does not like lookism :popcorn:

• JFL

Yea I’m subhuman that’s why I go for arab girls :hnghn::hnghn:
but god damn you retard arabs take everything too personally

Inbred trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
One guy said that place was more black pilled. One Indian girl showed up and they all competed for her. They'd fall in love with any girl that showed up. I thought the Indian girl was sexy and I'd fuck her but she liked a few of the guys who already pulled girls there. Then her nudes got leaked lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
One guy said that place was more black pilled. One Indian girl showed up and they all competed for her. They'd fall in love with any girl that showed up. I thought the Indian girl was sexy and I'd fuck her but she liked a few of the guys who already pulled girls there. Then her nudes got leaked lol
Also lookism was mostly retarded Muslims and Indians.. even other thread was “Muh we are meds” jfl

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Yea I’m subhuman that’s why I go for arab girls :hnghn::hnghn:
but god damn you retard arabs take everything too personally

Inbred trait
what the fuck are u on about? I mog the fuck out of u btw u will never experience what I have experienced

Have fun chasing the deformed Dalit Indian girls that claim arab

Also I’m not arab I’m Turkish and aryan but u will say it’s the same shit, either way I mog u to death subhuman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17872 and Looks234
Bro he’s on me right now, he really does not like lookism :popcorn:
Hell nah,good for my mental health that place got nuked ,this place is more tolerable even though not healthy to be on here daily.

what the fuck are u on about? I mog the fuck out of u btw u will never experience what I have experienced

Also I’m not arab I’m Turkish and aryan but u will say it’s the same shit, either way I mog u to death subhuman
He’s a balkan chad with a 20+ bodycount
While you are a abused shitskin who celebrates having sex after a 1 year cold streak.

B256AD1B 5411 4F7D B6D8 4C7155AE191C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 7580

Turkish
Aryan

Pick one

I’m joking I don’t even like ethnic girls but you curries/arabs are mogged by every white, black, Latino, native guy .. maybe even Asians lol

Curries(this include turk pajeets) are lowest of the low

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Warlow, Biiyo03 and 2 others
He’s a balkan chad with a 20+ bodycount
While you are a abused shitskin who celebrates having sex after a 1 year cold streak.

View attachment 1556139
No this site is filled with larpers, none of u actually have sex I haven’t seen any evidence of it so imma assume yo 30,000 post having ass is a sexless Incel :lul: same goes for ole boy wit the 15k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
No this site is filled with larpers, none of u actually have sex I haven’t seen any evidence of it so imma assume yo 30,000 post having ass is a sexless Incel :lul: same goes for ole boy wit the 15k
Muhh:feelsuhh: @ArvidGustavsson mogs u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Turkish
Aryan

Pick one

I’m joking I don’t even like ethnic girls but you curries/arabs are mogged by every white, black, Latino, native guy .. maybe even Asians lol

Curries(this include turk pajeets) are lowest of the low
>curry
>arab
Claiming those are the same is like saying Africans and meds are the same u fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Biiyo03
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17872 and Computer
Hell nah,good for my mental health that place got nuked ,this place is more tolerable even though not healthy to be on here daily.
I’m happy for U tbh.:feelsokman: Although Lookism is still better in all ways

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17872 and Scammer
Also why is it that every time I get into an argument with this 70iq nigger it’s always multiple guys trying to gang up on me? Jfl at u having to fight in a pack like a group of subhumans

Another reason lookism mogged cause there was 1 on 1 fights not this bullshit where u @ all ur gay friends to react to ur posts and fight with u

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
He mogs u too what’s ur point? Keep barking for me u retarded nigger
Bro Here’s another problem with this forum. All the niggers are serious. It’s actually weird and creepy. Why are these niggers so serious

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16834 and Scammer
Bro Here’s another problem with this forum. All the niggers are serious. It’s actually weird and creepy. Why are these niggers so serious
Especially that dog that always barks for me like I abused him
FB589887 0768 44B7 93EF 3463EC8616DE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 9819, AscendingHero and 2 others
Also why is it that every time I get into an argument with this 70iq nigger it’s always multiple guys trying to gang up on me? Jfl at u having to fight in a pack like a group of subhumans

Another reason lookism mogged cause there was 1 on 1 fights not this bullshit where u @ all ur gay friends to react to ur posts and fight with u
And then u edit ur post so that nobody sees u mentioned them all but I see it u fucking subhuman nigger :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
12516382 5271 4BE6 93D7 A83C0D7FFEAA

@looksmaxxer234 keep barking for me everytime u see my posts u obsessive nigger

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back