Top 5 reasons Looksmax is better than Lookism

One guy said that place was more black pilled. One Indian girl showed up and they all competed for her. They'd fall in love with any girl that showed up. I thought the Indian girl was sexy and I'd fuck her but she liked a few of the guys who already pulled girls there. Then her nudes got leaked lol
Oh yeah that was cringe seeing all those simps go crazy for her, especially that favela guy who made one thread after the other about her. she was so repulsively ugly too:ROFLMAO:

Here we go again this stupid nigger mentioning all his gay friends to back him up what a fucking subhuman lmfaoooo
F16E3846 3205 438F 94DD E04B62D59F99

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
- inferior react choices which encourages posts/discussion rather than succintly giving your opinion with a react
- no hilarious built in gifs which can get repetitive, instead can browse for r*ddit approved gifs from giphy
- gifs take an eternity to load, thereby encouraging choosing gifs carefully instead of spamming
- younger userbase offering a valuable fresh perspective such as 5'9 being the ideal height
- threads are less engaging so you end up wasting less time browsing

The wording of this made me Niro

laugh-funny.gif

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Oh yeah that was cringe seeing all those simps go crazy for her, especially that favela guy who made one thread after the other about her. she was so repulsively ugly too:ROFLMAO:
I thought she was sexy,but I'm no simp and I seen who she was simping for. So no way I would hit on her or even try. But yeah every time a female showed up they'd be simping.

He’s a balkan chad with a 20+ bodycount
While you are a abused shitskin who celebrates having sex after a 1 year cold streak.
>Balkan

>Chad

Pick one

Only Anglos and Askhenazis can be Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer, Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
Holy fuck my nigger nukeneal55 how u been holding up? @FangedNoumena its really him, he didn’t go er yet
@DwayneWhite55 the ugliest nigga in the game working at best buy and stalking becky lites

Good to see him back

Hope he went to anger management

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
@DwayneWhite55 the ugliest nigga in the game working at best buy and stalking becky lites

Good to see him back

Hope he went to anger management
Who are you supposed to be lol

Who are you supposed to be lol
Whales

Your worst nightmare kid

I know you stalked that girl when you worked at the home depot and screamed at her when she came in

Whales

Your worst nightmare kid

I know you stalked that girl when you worked at the home depot and screamed at her when she came in
I don't even remember you lol and you got my story all wrong :ROFLMAO: never worked at best buy or home depot

Whales

Your worst nightmare kid

You were a irrelevant poster

ye, looksmax is so good you dont even want to post on it

You were a irrelevant poster
Keep lying to yourself

I was a Megastar and one of your main bullies

I counted among my associates not only Mewing, Superbad and Josh Cohen but also your hero The_Coordinate

Nothing can change the fact that you screamed at a woman you chadfished at the hardware store where you worked and she feared for her life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
- inferior react choices which encourages posts/discussion rather than succintly giving your opinion with a react
This but unironically

lookism was funny af though in 2018 when the site would barely fucking load and Undisputed abused everyone with maximum font size insults.
Him and that other user with loads of alts armadylbrah or something :feelskek:

Keep lying to yourself

I was a Megastar and one of your main bullies

I counted among my associates not only Mewing, Superbad and Josh Cohen but also your hero The_Coordinate

Nothing can change the fact that you screamed at a woman you chadfished at the hardware store where you worked and she feared for her life
Wtf lol I don't remember screaming at a woman at a hardware store.

Here we got another mentally ill narcissist who thinks their someone special, but they are nobody. I'm more remembered then you 😆

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15260
Wtf lol I don't remember screaming at a woman at a hardware store.

Here we got another mentally ill narcissist who thinks their someone special, but they are nobody. I'm more remembered then you 😆
Sorry dude

You were universally laughed at in hundred person incel voice chats on discord

The mere mention of your name or ugly face would trigger spasms of uncontrollable laughter from everyone

incels of all ages and walks of life thought you were the laughingstock of 2021 Lookism

You are a 43 year old balding white man who works at home depot and has anger problems

Scammer and I were shocked to see you hadn’t taken your own life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Nigga really said , that the curry can be chad only on planet mars and even then he's not sure , like he doesn't believe that this curry can mog at least rocks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are you originally from lookism my nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Thoughts on lookism vs looksmax?

And was my reply about lookism threads being faggots arguing or cortisolmaxxing accurate? :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Thoughts on lookism vs looksmax?

And was my reply about lookism threads being faggots arguing or cortisolmaxxing accurate? :feelsokman:
Lookism was more entertaining tbh , but also the amount of shitposting was more there too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Bitchwhipper2
Nah lookism mog they have bad boys serial killers there, too bad it got shut down. Imagine being shut down by the CIA, this site will never be that relevant :feelswah:

Last edited:
Sorry dude

You were universally laughed at in hundred person incel voice chats on discord

The mere mention of your name or ugly face would trigger spasms of uncontrollable laughter from everyone

incels of all ages and walks of life thought you were the laughingstock of 2021 Lookism

You are a 43 year old balding white man who works at home depot and has anger problems

Scammer and I were shocked to see you hadn’t taken your own life
The fact that you get on discord is all you need to know how much of a LOSER you are 😆 you have none of my info right. And you are either that Pinocchio looking dude that thinks he's the shit or someone I don't even know :ROFLMAO: with your made up bullshit. I have catfished before and will tell a bitch off but never in a hardware store and never worked at one and I'm 39 now not 43. I bet you're a teenage ugly Arab punk or maybe a nigger idk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
The fact that you get on discord is all you need to know how much of a LOSER you are 😆 you have none of my info right. And you are either that Pinocchio looking dude that thinks he's the shit or someone I don't even know :ROFLMAO: with your made up bullshit. I have catfished before and will tell a bitch off but never in a hardware store and never worked at one and I'm 39 now not 43. I bet you're a teenage ugly Arab punk or maybe a nigger idk.
Find God

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Nah lookism mog they have bad boys serial killers there, too bad it got shut down. Imagine being shut down by the CIA, this site will never be that relevant :feelswah:
Then leave, you ain't wanted here

I just said my opinion bro. There is no reason to be mad. This site is not bad too.
Nope you said you hate this place,mods ban this lookism faggot

TiaubO8.gif

zzhHio9.gif

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back