Top 5 sugeries/ prosedures i need the most to acsend

Don’t.

It’s the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. It’s a guy who has his face skinned off, he’s blinded and his hands cut off. And he’s alive and conscious while this happens. They keep torturing him, stabbing his neck with a box cutter repeatedly.

Nobody deserves that kind of torture. Absolutely no one.
Why you dnr me, thought we were gonna sext
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Gengar’s Ghost and Lowdimotrucel
low dimo is at another level

atleast he don't fw weed anymore so W

I would say
No I don't I just can't afford ok now I'm gonna hop onto my flight gtg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and shedontluv-U
Don’t.

It’s the worst gore video I’ve ever seen. It’s a guy who has his face skinned off, he’s blinded and his hands cut off. And he’s alive and conscious while this happens. They keep torturing him, stabbing his neck with a box cutter repeatedly.

Nobody deserves that kind of torture. Absolutely no one.
Holy fuck
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, Blasian-K and Gengar’s Ghost
WOW lowdimo your thread is really performing :Comfy:
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, Blasian-K, Resonant and 1 other person
I need a zygomatic osteotomy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel and Resonant
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, Blasian-K and Resonant
Why you dnr me, thought we were gonna sext
DNR would have implied I read it and decided to not read. I have not opened it yet.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, shedontluv-U, ICR and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel and Gengar’s Ghost
Holy fuck
Yep. Don’t watch it. I did out of morbid curiosity but I wish I hadn’t done that. I found out about it because I asked AI for the most disturbing video. At first it gave me YouTube videos but I wanted more and more examples. So I asked for more and it named that. Should not have watched it. :feelswhy:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel and shedontluv-U
You sound so cryptic to me! See this:
Okay, I didn't see that post, lol.

What the fuck is this nigga @Lowdimotrucel watching?

I don't excuse that, man…
Dnr the side, it implies your face is being sculpted into a Greek statue
Got it, you're the man. I needed some good motivation.

Also, Gengar, me taking K Sami's piss formula is a joke, so ignore that part of the message.

I just ignore gore, but… concerning indeed!
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, shedontluv-U, Resonant and 1 other person
Okay, I didn't see that post, lol.

What the fuck is this nigga @Lowdimotrucel watching?

I don't excuse that, man…

Got it, you're the man. I needed some good motivation.

Also, Gengar, me taking K Sami's piss formula is a joke, so ignore that part of the message.

I just ignore gore, but… concerning indeed!
It’s a cartel execution video. But the “ex” stands for “extreme.”

No worries, I didn’t even notice the piss formula until you just mentioned it. :AngryFroge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel, shedontluv-U, ICR and 1 other person

Similar threads

.dark
Replies
4
Views
57
muhammad18347
muhammad18347
Gaythugmax
Replies
1
Views
29
xye
xye
JewishNationalist
Replies
46
Views
154
D69mo
D69mo
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
18
Views
89
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
Lightskin Ethnic
Replies
8
Views
82
Nectar
Nectar

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Lowdimotrucel
Back
Top